Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 207. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Maybe you are all right Smiley A takeover might be a good idea. If i can help in any way (with limits of course) i will be glad to.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Praiseworthy decision to return to the project! DEV Good luck!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi, I think you should continue to the shift project, you can do it. network works, bittrex work, first need blockexplorer and nodes, how much it costs?

If you give this scammer dev 1 SHF, you are an idiot. He'll dump it immediately just like he did the premine.

There really is no need for all of this vitriol. In the end it hurts the coin.

You are correct about one thing: this dev has failed before so it is likely he will fail again and any sort of re-launch or donation is a very big risk with a very poor probable outcome.

I have started a new thread. I will begin the search for a new developer to take this project over.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shift-shf-takeover-thread-1364925
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
this project is dead, get over it, dev was not here for long time, price was in oblivion, most ppl dumped low, now we have 3 holders that hold 70%, the real work was done only in the start and thet`s it, after that it was just piss poor talk
The Shift Team
I think that there is no point in dirty talk, it is wasting of time. I don't understand one thing, SHIFT is cheap now so DEV it could cost you about 0.3BTC to get back into the game, not as holder but that amount can worth a lot when time comes. Either start to work and expect profit from your work in some time or create new nick here and start another coin. That's something everyone doing those days. That's something that does not last long and it is not fair or welcomed. But if you want something to last you can't expect to have profit instantly. More frustrating here is that this could be huge hit and have huge price instead some others. Maybe you have health problems but frustrations about something are healed with success Smiley So continue to work, act polite no matter how hard someone is attacking you and gain some trust again.

You are right about alot Smiley but acting polite against people who does not deserve it is just wrong. At first i was like, "im trying to run a business here, so i need to be polite". Now im just tired of people talking about stuff they dont know about. The above retard talking about some scam, well if i would have scammed anyone, wouldnt i have made a bigger premine, like EXP 11 millions comparing to shifts 250K. I will not act politely on those who act stupid and with ignorance.

Now.. i will continue the work. Maybe not in the pace as before, but still. And im back, arent i? I did not leave. I have no BTC, not a single one. So there is a problem there. I need a team, i need to be able to pay them, its that simple. Why would anyone donate anything when i release new stuff and price goes up?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Hi, I think you should continue to the shift project, you can do it. network works, bittrex work, first need blockexplorer and nodes, how much it costs?
Activity: 414
I think that there is no point in dirty talk, it is wasting of time. I don't understand one thing, SHIFT is cheap now so DEV it could cost you about 0.3BTC to get back into the game, not as holder but that amount can worth a lot when time comes. Either start to work and expect profit from your work in some time or create new nick here and start another coin. That's something everyone doing those days. That's something that does not last long and it is not fair or welcomed. But if you want something to last you can't expect to have profit instantly. More frustrating here is that this could be huge hit and have huge price instead some others. Maybe you have health problems but frustrations about something are healed with success Smiley So continue to work, act polite no matter how hard someone is attacking you and gain some trust again.

Voice of reason.

@Shift_team

I am not supposed to advice you, anyway since yesterday I mean when you are back price droped more than 50%.
What I try to say it is possible your attitude is wrong.

Is there goodwill...?
rhetorical question.

Another words; you would like to be paid? Convince us.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
The Shift Team
Yeah sure, go to bed.

How does it feel to have missed out on several hundred BTC because you scammed for maybe 10 BTC?

Even if the suckers here fall for giving you some SHF, you'll fuck it up again because you are a scammer.

You have no clue. Go to bed.

You never answered my question? How does it feel to miss out on a couple of hundred thousand dollars because you are a scammer?

Sucks huh? Is that depression kicking back in yet?

You seem to have alot of time over.. why dont you develop something on your own? making progress in crypto? If you dont contribute you have nothing to say hehe. I will not answer you again, ever Smiley
The Shift Team
Just my 2cents what happened to the thing called work hard and you will be rewarded at the end. Good thing is that you didn't go away and that you want to continue work. This says enough and people will stick to someone who will not just disappear. Let's not compare ICO scams here because this project can be much more. Also, I m not for an option to create SHIFT2.0.    

This.

I'm ready to give 10k, but I expect a responsible dev. So far, ShiftTeam's replies are not making me inclined to give anything.
I'm waiting for a statement from him before taking my final decision though.

Well im sick and tired of all bullshit talking people in here. Enough is enough, that takes a toll on everyone. I will not be nice and humble anymore, i will speak the truth. I hate people who think they will get stuff for free, people who think they own developers.
The Shift Team
Yeah sure, go to bed.

How does it feel to have missed out on several hundred BTC because you scammed for maybe 10 BTC?

Even if the suckers here fall for giving you some SHF, you'll fuck it up again because you are a scammer.

You have no clue. Go to bed.
The Shift Team

I will get back in this thread tomorrow with a list of stuff i need help with.

Looking forward to your list.

Also, questions that will help attract people and make this a great coin and community:

1. What is your main motivation behind developing SHIFT?

2. What is the vision behind SHIFT?

The Mission is well formulated in the ANN post. Usually the mission is the way to go to achieve the vision.

Our aim and hope is to make SHIFT a competitively sized network in regards to number of nodes
and dapps.

Do you see this as being the vision? If you find a unique selling point (USP) that makes SHIFT different than Ethereum, it is much more likely that more people see big value in it.

Meanwhile, from what I read in your posts, there will be certain bounties. Please correct me if I am wrong:

Bounty Plan

SHIFT will offer bounties for individuals that help the network grow by pushing decentralized applications onto the
SHIFT blockchain.

Running a SHIFT Node: Results in a large and stable network
Running a Pool that supports SHIFT
Translation of manuals/announcements
Manuals for mining, using the SHIFT binary in regular

What other bounties will there be?

Hope to see a steady road map soon with bounty estimates.

@SHIFTteam counting money.

According to his posts, in every single post he stated about money. It looks pretty irresponsibly.

Defend yourself, Dev.

Do not feel the urge to defend anything.
The Shift Team
Funded by a community fund it seems. EXP got pumped, and you know this. http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/expanse/

Also, the development in EXP is a joke. They are still working on their DAO which seems to be their only thing in they roadmap.pdf. This is more worrying since they have been active for a long time since i were on a leave.

Get your mind straight.

You know that alienating people that still stick with you is not the best plan of action, right?

Anyhow, can you offer any counter to their blog, which paints Shift in not the best light?
It would be helpful to publish an official response as well.

Speaking the truth only. Will not respond, why would i? Anyway, have no time to argue this (again). I will put up a list as soon as i have it ready.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Just my 2cents what happened to the thing called work hard and you will be rewarded at the end. Good thing is that you didn't go away and that you want to continue work. This says enough and people will stick to someone who will not just disappear. Let's not compare ICO scams here because this project can be much more. Also, I m not for an option to create SHIFT2.0.    

This.

I'm ready to give 10k, but I expect a responsible dev. So far, ShiftTeam's replies are not making me inclined to give anything.

He'll dump whatever you give him. This guy is a serial scammer.

Where did I say I would give anything *before* any kind of job is done?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

This.

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Funded by a community fund it seems. EXP got pumped, and you know this. http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/expanse/

Also, the development in EXP is a joke. They are still working on their DAO which seems to be their only thing in they roadmap.pdf. This is more worrying since they have been active for a long time since i were on a leave.

Get your mind straight.

You know that alienating people that still stick with you is not the best plan of action, right?

Anyhow, can you offer any counter to their blog, which paints Shift in not the best light?
It would be helpful to publish an official response as well.
Activity: 414

Also, questions that will help attract people and make this a great coin and community:

The Mission is well formulated in the ANN post. Usually the mission is the way to go to achieve the vision.

Our aim and hope is to make SHIFT a competitively sized network in regards to number of nodes
and dapps.

Do you see this as being the vision? If you find a unique selling point (USP) that makes SHIFT different than Ethereum, it is much more likely that more people see big value in it.

Meanwhile, from what I read in your posts, there will be certain bounties. Please correct me if I am wrong:

Bounty Plan

SHIFT will offer bounties for individuals that help the network grow by pushing decentralized applications onto the
SHIFT blockchain.

@SHIFTteam counting money.

According to his posts, in every single post he stated about money. It looks pretty irresponsibly.

Defend yourself, Dev.

Activity: 1039

and dapps.

Bounty Plan

SHIFT blockchain.

The Shift Team
Seems like a relaunch is not an option.

So how you going to fund it all? Imho it seems we back to original situation.

In any case, I would suggest focusing on developing unique value to the coin, as Shift clearly lost the first mover advantage, especially after the last EXP explosion.
Being the "first" fork no longer going to cut it - I suggest reading the Expanse blog:
http://blog.expanse.tech/post/139063063273/being-ethereum-by-james-clayton-out-of-all-the

Get your mind straight.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm not seeing a very bright future here, I'm out for now
Jump to: