Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 11. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Another bunch of cheapt orders at Poloniex , again someone bought all .

I don't know if it is a Scam , but as I said there are a lot of shops creating or adopting cryptocurrencies for his rewards programs , so the deal doesn't sound like anything strange ,  anything can happen tomorrow .
Activity: 784
you guys are funny.

If I try to promote the coin I get bashed.. if I do nothing I get bashed..

you gotta love crypto.
If this were true, you wouldn't see the dev and the few of the devs right hands or socks, whatever pumping this so hard to up the price. For what reason would they do this if they know that a huge buy wall is going to be put up?

The only, ONLY reason it to pump the price NOW, to sell you a coin that was at 4000 sat for 40,000 sat. Hello? Are you people new around here? This is a blantant pump, tomm there will be a delay, but some kind of assurance, but not proof and this pump will go on, watch. Just watch. We have seen this happen all the time. Nothing new here.

The countdown, come on, get real. Has the dev even done a POD? NO! It's a scam guys. Open your eyes!!
everyone knows its a scam. we just doing it for gamble fun.
Activity: 279
If this were true, you wouldn't see the dev and the few of the devs right hands or socks, whatever pumping this so hard to up the price. For what reason would they do this if they know that a huge buy wall is going to be put up?

The only, ONLY reason it to pump the price NOW, to sell you a coin that was at 4000 sat for 40,000 sat. Hello? Are you people new around here? This is a blantant pump, tomm there will be a delay, but some kind of assurance, but not proof and this pump will go on, watch. Just watch. We have seen this happen all the time. Nothing new here.

The countdown, come on, get real. Has the dev even done a POD? NO! It's a scam guys. Open your eyes!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
No need to pump just wait 21hrs.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just bought this coin cheap for a little gamble fun  Grin
I have not read all thread but dev not seem very clear about "deals" being finalized or whatever. Anyways if he makes another post about a mythical contract happening I will be happy  Grin

BTW I just noticed whats with all the buy and sell orders for like 1 or 2 SHOPX...sillyness....why bitterex allow such low garbage.

lol I got 149.99677048 instead of 150 shopx such a horrible non even number due to the sketchy trading going on
Should tweet to satoshi to target this coin.  He pumped int and gb and ripo. preety good
Those cheap orders are beeing bought really quick !
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
I will invest more coins on shopx
Coin is back to 5k.

Still some people dumping on exchanges for really low price , not really big quantities .
Yeah, it would be nice if there was some solid proof instead of just the dev's word.  But I guess if that existed, the coin wouldn't be so cheap!

I'm holding some, but the uncertainty is keeping me from buying more.  It's a hell of a gamble.
I wish POD was made.  I feel USE coin Deja vu.
Activity: 136
Yeah, it would be nice if there was some solid proof instead of just the dev's word.  But I guess if that existed, the coin wouldn't be so cheap!

I'm holding some, but the uncertainty is keeping me from buying more.  It's a hell of a gamble.
ye of little faith :p

And he did on all the existing exchanges for Shopx ... maybe he is going to buy NWO with his satos  Lips sealed

Aw too bad I wasn't able to buy , when my funds where on my account all those cheap shopx where gone ...
potential loss is always better than real loss.

Yep , I think that I'm just fine with the shopx I was holding .

And he did on all the existing exchanges for Shopx ... maybe he is going to buy NWO with his satos  Lips sealed

Aw too bad I wasn't able to buy , when my funds where on my account all those cheap shopx where gone ...
potential loss is always better than real loss.

yup no one is buying till there is proof that there will be 100k coins bought. Too many crypto scams.

Yeah , but sometime risks are necessary , just don't put too much on it ... I think that this can happen since recently I saw some shops creating his own currencies , some are just a reward system but others are really similar to cryptos . Tomorrow we will know what happens .
yup no one is buying till there is proof that there will be 100k coins bought.

While it's safe to say the market is definitely cautious, some certainly are buying.

yup no one is buying till there is proof that there will be 100k coins bought. Too many crypto scams.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am still holding the coins from BCTS and would love to give some away to users that are interested in promoting this coin..

First 10 users to send out creative tweets to promote SHOPX will earn 250 SHOPX if we can get the price to 60K in the next 10 hours...
YOU MUST TAG #SHOPX TO GET CREDIT AND ONLY THE FIRST 10 CREATIVE TWEETS WILL GET THE FREE SHOPX IF WE HIT 60K.

USER MUST HAVE ATLEAST 50 FOLLOWERS TO QUALIFY

We are only 4 BTC from 60K so this can be done pretty easily.

My second tweet about Shopx for this promo !

https://twitter.com/SAlicantino/status/505103916745621504

If I do a nice blog post for SHOPX can I also earn some coins? Plus do twitter posts? I can do a nice post tonight before I wrap up my jobs for this week. Smiley

I just bagged 1k from Trex and POLO.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Pages:
Jump to: