Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 12. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Someone is dumping Shopx at really low prices  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
If this is true I will be beyond shocked.

Good for you dev, my hats off to you if you are for real.

I picked mine up at 5000 and sold at 40000.  Made a nice profit, thanks

But yes you are correct I will regret it very much if what you say is true. I didn't even keep one, thats how confident I am that this is a ruse. But I thank you for the 8x profit. Almost made 1 BTC off of this. I just feel bad for those buying now.

But I have been wrong before. But you have to understand that anyone that really believes this needs to get their head checked.

For what reason would the new buyer put up a buy wall at 400? That makes no sense.

For all who are buying right now I hope to god Im wrong.
Activity: 144
nice dump, but less than 2btc vol  Kiss
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
they just gave away so much money Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
WOW! at the idiot who dumped.. now its my job to make sure you regret your move.

Smiley
Yea I just seen that!
Activity: 784
WOW! at the idiot who dumped.. now its my job to make sure you regret your move.

Smiley
I am still holding the coins from BCTS and would love to give some away to users that are interested in promoting this coin..

First 10 users to send out creative tweets to promote SHOPX will earn 250 SHOPX if we can get the price to 60K in the next 10 hours...
YOU MUST TAG #SHOPX TO GET CREDIT AND ONLY THE FIRST 10 CREATIVE TWEETS WILL GET THE FREE SHOPX IF WE HIT 60K.

USER MUST HAVE ATLEAST 50 FOLLOWERS TO QUALIFY

We are only 4 BTC from 60K so this can be done pretty easily.

My second tweet about Shopx for this promo !

https://twitter.com/SAlicantino/status/505103916745621504
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
No need to post it buuuuut

You da man bcts, killing it!
absolutely.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
No need to post it buuuuut

You da man bcts, killing it!
Activity: 462
Guys quick roundup for me please.

Active Dev?

Good community?

Hold all promiseses in the last days?

Thanks

Yes

Yes

Yes
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Guys quick roundup for me please.

Active Dev?

Good community?

Hold all promiseses in the last days?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
so tomorrow the company is announced, and saturday-sunday theyre going to buy 100k Shopx coins... any idea what time/timezone expects the announce of the company to be released?

Should be announced around 5PM EST

When can you confirm/Can you confirm yet that everything is 100% go and that the company will definitely be revealed tomorrow evening?

I will be attending a meeting at 1PM tomorrow at which we have scheduled to complete the transaction and sign all the documents.  After that meeting it will be official and I will be able to make an official announcement.

wait a minute its not even official yet i thought the companies were already committed. you meaning to say they can back out

Did you not read the information on the OP?  Because it is consistent.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
so tomorrow the company is announced, and saturday-sunday theyre going to buy 100k Shopx coins... any idea what time/timezone expects the announce of the company to be released?

When can you confirm/Can you confirm yet that everything is 100% go and that the company will definitely be revealed tomorrow evening?

I will be attending a meeting at 1PM tomorrow at which we have scheduled to complete the transaction and sign all the documents.  After that meeting it will be official and I will be able to make an official announcement.

wait a minute its not even official yet i thought the companies were already committed. you meaning to say they can back out
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Perfect;D
Yes,but now we need to get more people to shopx.We need more activity on market,now we have lot of sell orders,but we need more buy orders!

Perfect;D

Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
The next few days will be epic  Cool

Activity: 462

waait, wait.. I need more coins Sad
Pages:
Jump to: