Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 13. (Read 57091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
so tomorrow the company is announced, and saturday-sunday theyre going to buy 100k Shopx coins... any idea what time/timezone expects the announce of the company to be released?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
C-Cex problem is fixed , coins are now shonw at my balance !  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Let's move it to first 1 usd per ShopX coin, after that we will think about further.
Don't think so much big, take step by step increase the price.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 784
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Well looks as if we did not hit our goal but we got really close to it! the next 30 hours are going to be pretty interesting to say the least.

There is so much selling pressure on around 60k that is why, if we cross 60 k.
I am sure we will touch 100k in some minute after crossing 60k.
Well looks as if we did not hit our goal but we got really close to it! the next 30 hours are going to be pretty interesting to say the least.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
I am still holding the coins from BCTS and would love to give some away to users that are interested in promoting this coin..

First 10 users to send out creative tweets to promote SHOPX will earn 250 SHOPX if we can get the price to 60K in the next 10 hours...
YOU MUST TAG #SHOPX TO GET CREDIT AND ONLY THE FIRST 10 CREATIVE TWEETS WILL GET THE FREE SHOPX IF WE HIT 60K.

USER MUST HAVE ATLEAST 50 FOLLOWERS TO QUALIFY

We are only 4 BTC from 60K so this can be done pretty easily.

Ok done

https://twitter.com/CoinAid/status/504931045436043264
At least we are on second page on bittrex.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Nope. We didn't make it to 60k in the given time. We were at 48k, 2BTC away in the best moment yesterday.
so no free coin  Angry can we play poker/dice with shopx in arcade?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
so it looks like we didn't make it to 60k. Well if not now, tomorrow for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Damn... All that work on my meme Wink
Be careful if you are planing to buy or sell on C-Cex ... purchase a bunch of coins 2 hours ago , they took my satos , said order was completed , purchased shopx dissapeared from the "buy" colum but the Shopx aren't on my account balance . Transaction appears as done but the coins are not , not even under "pending" tag .

I have contacted support , will update this with more news .

Thats not good if the need my help with anything have him contact me.

Still no response , I tried to purchase again (just 0,0002 sats) , transaction was done again but nothing arrived to my wallet . The problem it seems is only for Shopx since I sent some doges to C-cex to buy satos and try to buy Shopx , all this done without any problem . Also I joined the chat and there was 2 more people complaining about the same problem , too bad there was nobody from C-Cex at the chat to help .

I was wrong , it seems that Ethan and other alts are having similar problems , there are some guys claiming about that problem on the C-Cex chat but no C-Cex staff at the chat  , probably because They are EUropean and right now They must bee sleeping . That doesn't sounds good for the short term if we take alook at what happened some months ago , but They will fix it for sure ... I think ...

Yea i bet this gets resolved by the AM.

Other news.. we didnt hit 60K but we still have an hour so you never know..
Be careful if you are planing to buy or sell on C-Cex ... purchase a bunch of coins 2 hours ago , they took my satos , said order was completed , purchased shopx dissapeared from the "buy" colum but the Shopx aren't on my account balance . Transaction appears as done but the coins are not , not even under "pending" tag .

Still no response , I tried to purchase again (just 0,0002 sats) , transaction was done again but nothing arrived to my wallet . The problem it seems is only for Shopx since I sent some doges to C-cex to buy satos and try to buy Shopx , all this done without any problem . Also I joined the chat and there was 2 more people complaining about the same problem , too bad there was nobody from C-Cex at the chat to help .

I was wrong , it seems that Ethan and other alts are having similar problems , there are some guys claiming about that problem on the C-Cex chat but no C-Cex staff at the chat  , probably because They are EUropean and right now They must bee sleeping . That doesn't sounds good for the short term if we take alook at what happened some months ago , but They will fix it for sure ... I think ...
Prob should tweet after buys. It's attracting more dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1073

I am still holding the coins from BCTS and would love to give some away to users that are interested in promoting this coin..

First 10 users to send out creative tweets to promote SHOPX will earn 250 SHOPX if we can get the price to 60K in the next 10 hours...
YOU MUST TAG #SHOPX TO GET CREDIT AND ONLY THE FIRST 10 CREATIVE TWEETS WILL GET THE FREE SHOPX IF WE HIT 60K.

USER MUST HAVE ATLEAST 50 FOLLOWERS TO QUALIFY

We are only 4 BTC from 60K so this can be done pretty easily.

Done: https://twitter.com/blah1777/status/504795978873204736

Pages:
Jump to: