Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 43. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
unfortunately this coin seems to be dead. It's probably not going anywhere anymore. I have accepted this fact and i've moved on.
A bunch of presentations and youtube videos won't magically make the price rise. Solarcoin must be one of the only coins that missed out on these past few bullish months for crypto. What a joke lol. I'm glad i had a bunch of other coins at least.

Good luck to this project and to everyone holding SLR Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
legendary
Any news from China? Also we have 130 active people staking Solarcoin today. Before we where luck if we broke 100 a day
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I have just observed that there is a great deal of distribution. We are at 36,609,437 SLR Circulating Supply  Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 89
The site is very beautiful, very well on the fact very professional. Congratulations for your work. Smiley

On the other hand, we did not have an impact of the nick presentation on the SLR quote. I hope this will move in the right direction
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Meeting with the PBOC (Peoples Bank Of China) and UN is an exciting development. This will be the second time Solarcoin has presented in front of the UN as far as I'm aware.

As vipgelsi pointed out:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-price-soars-following-presentation-pboc-officials
Activity: 71
Meeting with the PBOC (Peoples Bank Of China) and UN is an exciting development. This will be the second time Solarcoin has presented in front of the UN as far as I'm aware.

That sounds right, wasn't it a few months ago that Solarcoin was presented to the UN? Also, if I'm not mistaken, Solarcoin was presented to Parliament about the same time. Repetition is a good thing!

I didn't realize they also presented to Parliament. A lot of this information has flown under the radar.

Solarcoin looks to take the non disruptive model. This is a good thing in my opinion as working with the support of governments under proper regulation will be a path to success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

That sounds right, wasn't it a few months ago that Solarcoin was presented to the UN? Also, if I'm not mistaken, Solarcoin was presented to Parliament about the same time. Repetition is a good thing!
legendary
From Nick Gogerty on the Solarcoin Slack

"Good news is Solarcoin will be presented in Beijing to a group that inlcudes PBOC / UN etc. on tuesday sep 3rd as part of a UN DSG (deputy secretary general initiative) and chinese govt. on green finance."

Grin Grin Grin

From Nick Gogerty on the Solarcoin Slack

"Good news is Solarcoin will be presented in Beijing to a group that inlcudes PBOC / UN etc. on tuesday sep 3rd as part of a UN DSG (deputy secretary general initiative) and chinese govt. on green finance."
Activity: 76
Wow, very cool!
Thank you for the fast answer.
legendary
Dear crypto-community,

We use Solarpanels for heating the water. Can it be rewarded too? Kilojoules can be converted in Megawatt.
Does anybody get his Solarcoins via heating with Solar energy?
Thanks  for the answers

You should be good to claim.
Activity: 76
Dear crypto-community,

We use Solarpanels for heating the water. Can it be rewarded too? Kilojoules can be converted in Megawatt.
Does anybody get his Solarcoins via heating with Solar energy?
Thanks  for the answers

Pages:
Jump to: