Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 40. (Read 466803 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Solarcoin has many things in the works. The wallet upgrade will make way for Copay integration. Then they can reach out to the monitoring companys to set up there customers.

And once lykke is approved in the USA Solarcoin will be in reach of many people who currently are shut out. Most people not vast in crypto knowledge do not want to mess with Bittrex as they feel its to complicated.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
SLR has become such a shitcoin. Every pump ends in a even bigger dump. I should have listened to cryptonick when I had the chance.
Don't get too exited for nothing.
Someone has been buying and selling his own stash for years now on bittrex.
I actually feel really bad for whoever is doing this. If you watch the market closely you can see how he buys his own stash to increase the volume.
In reality whoever is doing this is just giving away fees to bittrex. There is no other winner. This guy must be the worst trader ever lol.
And once he realises how much he has lost on fees, and decides to finally dump his stash, the price will most probably crash to nearly nothing. I'm glad I got out and I hope this serves as a warning to most people here.

Seems like your analogy is only I think only considering SLR against BTC? have you put any thought about people comparing it to USD prices? or their actual BTC buy in points? I have seen a bunch of people look at things negatively but wasn't SLR hovering for a long time at 1500-3k sat when BTC was at the 400-700 USD range? and now we are at SLR and BTC being much higher. Regardless of how great a project might seem, it's also wise to cash out some profits Cheesy Always factor the unexpected variable, like a new tech that maybe makes BTC look really small in comparison; like how BTC makes fiat look? or like an alien invasion this afternoon that would probably make all markets crash instantly unless the aliens start trading BTC or something Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
This coin is very much alive Check us out here.

Join Solarcoin Slack
https://solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-forum

As noted a few pages before, I can't find the INVITE link there, only the login link...

I can send you an invite just pm your email.

Can't you guys fix the link on the website instead so everyone interested can participate in the future without needing to ask for permission? Smiley Or is this to not have any scammers join?

It used to be open invite, not sure why or when it changed, but my guess is that it might be to help keep the spammers out. I have seen a couple spam posts on the slack recently about unrelated ICO's.
legendary
Yay, Cryptonick posted, the price is bound to rise again.  Grin

gotta love that FUD juju! Always works against you haha!

Not meant as FUD, SolarCoin is one of my favorite coins. If Bitcoin goes to 1 million and SLR goes to 1 Sat then this means FIAT has a slim chance to recover. This puts SLR at 1 penny per coin and SLR is 25 cents right now. That is only a small drop at that point and completely recoverable by any investor by hedging at 1 sat, then it can move up later.  Also you have the capability for Bitcoin to go to 2 million as Hyperinflation will ravage economies that did not get in to Bitcoin soon enough. The value of all currency starts pouring into Bitcoin and all Alt coins will not be able to sustain other than artificially pumping as people sell out and groups retain them and pump. So SLR could boost also and not stay at 1 Satoshi. I hope you realize that ETH must pump since it is paired with FIAT at Coinbase. Do you think someone will give you 1 Dollar real money and not retain the value for what they paid? Anyone buying at $300 paid for the banks to offset their expenditure.

The problem comes from needing to sell to FIAT. There needs to be a Magic number and it should be the Wholesale cost of Power. This is where the market should actually be at but there is no reason to buy SLR and sustain it there along with the leaky ceiling of Claims that can rain down on the market. If the coin were to leave the economy as Bitcoin there is no reason to buy SLR other than trying to take profit and this will always do the dead cat bounce especially when the top end is the actual cost of Power vs the draining of the leaky ceiling leaving to Bitcoin.

By Pegging the Coin at Wholesale Power and allowing people to spend their coin at that level by trading it internally would allow an economy to grow and real value to sustain.

Granted Bitcoin going to a million seems far-fetched, but with the looming Bank Bail-In's from a Quadrillion dollar call on the Derivative market you can see the Sands of time are pouring to match the quadrillion grains of market gains banks wish to take from the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin is very much alive Check us out here.

Join Solarcoin Slack
https://solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-forum

As noted a few pages before, I can't find the INVITE link there, only the login link...

I can send you an invite just pm your email.

Can't you guys fix the link on the website instead so everyone interested can participate in the future without needing to ask for permission? Smiley Or is this to not have any scammers join?
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Ok, sweet. How are you going to prove that someone is legitimately producing solar power and not faking it? I don't see much tech here.

There is a verification process. When you apply for solarcoin grants, you must upload: Third Party Generator Facility Documentation Proof of Use (Must Show Facility Address, Nameplate Capacity and Claimant Name. This is used to verify the existence and to assign a unique ID to the location.) Additionally, you need to submit a link to the website of the solar facility monitoring software.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Ok, sweet. How are you going to prove that someone is legitimately producing solar power and not faking it? I don't see much tech here.

A lot of it is in French.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

gotta love that FUD juju! Always works against you haha!
SLR has become such a shitcoin. Every pump ends in a even bigger dump. I should have listened to cryptonick when I had the chance.
I actually feel really bad for whoever is doing this. If you watch the market closely you can see how he buys his own stash to increase the volume.
In reality whoever is doing this is just giving away fees to bittrex. There is no other winner. This guy must be the worst trader ever lol.
And once he realises how much he has lost on fees, and decides to finally dump his stash, the price will most probably crash to nearly nothing. I'm glad I got out and I hope this serves as a warning to most people here.

They make 100% pure profit so the fees are not a factor. I hope you still made your investment back and some profit.

Bitcoin will keep going up in price and eventually SLR will be 1 satoshi as I predicted. This is a good thing though since at that point SLR will never lose value for any investors and if it goes to 2 satoshi those investors double their money. It is the perfect defense for Bitcoin to shake off all these alts and dilute them. But by doing so it grants the alts more power. It is a beautiful thing in my opinion.

When Globally Fiat Fractional currency goes the way of the Iraqi Dinar and you need a wheelbarrel just to buy a loaf of bread, then Bitcoin will be at 1 Million per coin. It is inevitable and right in front of our faces as 8 decimal places put it on pace with a penny per satoshi to become the worlds global currency.

When people will be forced to buy goods just to make their money worth something to hedge against inflation they will buy cars and not even be able to afford the gas. But having a car at that point is better than holding the inflationary currency. Just imagine applying this to Bitcoin now instead of buying a car everyone starts buying Bitcoin. The profits will be astronomical but people will not go back to Fiat since it is going to inflate and Bitcoin will only go up and stop the loss. It is self evident as a government could just own more Bitcoin than it holds in Fiat and hedge their economy. Magnificent mathematical glory!

I have a difficult time believing that the world of digital currency will become so dominated by bitcoin that all of the other altcoins (like solarcoin) will go to 1 satoshi. There are hundreds of Fiat currencies, and the world is not dominated by the USD or the EUR or any of them. While both the USD and Euro are powerhouses, that by no means would imply that all of the other world currencies would eventually become worthless. This line of thinking has no logic to it. Plus a few months ago we have already seen Ethereum nearly take over the world of digital currency and give bitcoin a run for the money. My prediction is the opposite of CryptoNick's. Rather, I think that the world of digital currency will have several powerhouses and will continue to have dozens of additional strong currencies, just like we see in the fiat systems. This is the only prediction that makes sense, and the only idea that supports the trends we see on coinmarketcap. ANY currency that becomes a medium of exchange will automatically increase in value. Thus as soon as more power/energy companies start accepting solarcoin as a means to purchase power or purchase solar-related products, then we will see a sharp increase in the demand for solarcoin.

I should add that I buy solarcoin because I believe this coin has great potential for becoming a leading powerhouse in the world of digital currency.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
legendary

They make 100% pure profit so the fees are not a factor. I hope you still made your investment back and some profit.

Bitcoin will keep going up in price and eventually SLR will be 1 satoshi as I predicted. This is a good thing though since at that point SLR will never lose value for any investors and if it goes to 2 satoshi those investors double their money. It is the perfect defense for Bitcoin to shake off all these alts and dilute them. But by doing so it grants the alts more power. It is a beautiful thing in my opinion.

When Globally Fiat Fractional currency goes the way of the Iraqi Dinar and you need a wheelbarrel just to buy a loaf of bread, then Bitcoin will be at 1 Million per coin. It is inevitable and right in front of our faces as 8 decimal places put it on pace with a penny per satoshi to become the worlds global currency.

When people will be forced to buy goods just to make their money worth something to hedge against inflation they will buy cars and not even be able to afford the gas. But having a car at that point is better than holding the inflationary currency. Just imagine applying this to Bitcoin now instead of buying a car everyone starts buying Bitcoin. The profits will be astronomical but people will not go back to Fiat since it is going to inflate and Bitcoin will only go up and stop the loss. It is self evident as a government could just own more Bitcoin than it holds in Fiat and hedge their economy. Magnificent mathematical glory!
legendary
Hi!

What happened with the poloniex listing? Is that still in the works?

With Bittrex becoming a powerhouse we do not need Poloniex anymore.  There loss.
legendary
I want to participate, then what to do
Is there any program I can join

If you do not have Solar panels you can buy the coin here.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SLR

After you have the coins next download the wallet from solarcoin.org send your coins to your wallet from exchange and stake to earn interest.
Binance Starting - Community Coin of the Month - Round 2

5 hours ago
Dear all,

Binance will start its second “Community Coin of the Month” program. The community coin that receives the most votes will earn the place to list on Binance exchange for free.

Details:

If you wish to nominate your coin for this round of voting, please send your request to [email protected].  If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask one of their core team to make the request.
Please fill in the Community Coin Application form. We will have a strict screening process. If your coin is not selected for this month, feel free to apply again in the next round..
Application deadline: 2017/09/30 4:00 AM (UTC).
Voting time: From 2017/9/30/ 4:00 PM (UTC) to 2017/10/05 10:00 AM (UTC).
Each registered user can cast multiple votes (maximum one vote per candidate coin) and needs to pay 0.1 BNB per vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame.  Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.  Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of results suspected of vote manipulation.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team

2017/09/27

Find us on

Telegram: https://t.me/binanceexchange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/binance_2017 

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001787571-Binance-Starting-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-2

Binance is quite nice Chinese exchange. Let's knock the door. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: