Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 39. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Does anyone have an update as to when the new wallet will be available?
@ CryptoNick, you've said you already sold all your solarcoin so why bother continuing to post in this thread? You are already out and done with this coin, so what do you hope to accomplish by posting here? Give it a rest. We don't need your negativity around here, especially for a project that is attempting to do some good for humanity.

Ok I will stop posting positive solutions too. Take care and best of luck to Solarcoin.

I admit that you did have some interesting ideas that you posted over a month ago, but the last week or two all of those ideas went down the drain as you started calling this coin a shitcoin that is going to 1 satoshi. I'm sorry you've become frustrated. But this is a 40-year project and it is still in the early stages. There are many of us here that are still believing for a bright future with this project. It is one of the very few coins from the 2014 altcoin boom that is still alive and growing.

Ok had to come back to defend myself... I never called SLR a Shitcoin ever. I know how long it is expected to take also which is why I wanted to accelerate it.

I apologize. I think maybe I misread you. It was solarcoiner who called solarcoin a "shitcoin." And when you responded to solarcoiner by saying SLR was going to 1 satoshi, I guess it came across that you were in agreement with solarcoiner. Totally misread your point, sorry about that  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Nice bid support for solarcoin lately even though someone has been slowly selling we are holding strong. Seems like 20 cents is a problem.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
@ CryptoNick, you've said you already sold all your solarcoin so why bother continuing to post in this thread? You are already out and done with this coin, so what do you hope to accomplish by posting here? Give it a rest. We don't need your negativity around here, especially for a project that is attempting to do some good for humanity.

Ok I will stop posting positive solutions too. Take care and best of luck to Solarcoin.

Nah, constructive criticism is always nice. But like someone said up there; maybe go a little softer with your blows or something Cheesy Attention on SLR is good, comments are good. Always nice to get different views, people can get be little thick skinned and not to mention words online can be read in different tones; so I for one like lurking and reading such banter Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
BTCmax24 thanks for the updates!
Activity: 140
Here are some important informations that we need to know.
Partners and initial think tank members are now listed on the solarcoin.org homepage.
www.solarcoin.org

Hazel Henderson has joined the solarcoin think tank. http://solarcoin.org/en/welcome-hazel-henderson-ethical-markets/
She is an interesting deep thinker and well connected. I finally got to meet her in person at a http://web.unep.org/inquiry in NYC a few weeks back where I presented SolarCoin to the group which including Sr members from the  IMF World Bank Rockefeller Foundation etc. It was well recieved and we look forward to future discussions. These things take time, measured in months and years.

The electricchain.org website is getting a facelift.  www.electricchain.org

version 2.1.2 of solarcoin is going to be released soon, it is small changes. Now supports GUI import private key function. One has to select staking and then un-check the box.  feel free to test the pre-release.  http://solarcoin.org/downloads/   give feedback on this forum or on the site form.

More going on under the hood with solar partners in europe, asia, space launches, technology & strategy etc. Francois Sonnet continues to deliver great relationships in Europe, SolarChange is delivering new features and in deep strategic discusssions with IBM among others.
The network of users is poised for interesting things. It is taking longer than we thought, but also becoming more interesting and strange than we ever could have hoped for in a good way. 
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
legendary

I admit that you did have some interesting ideas that you posted over a month ago, but the last week or two all of those ideas went down the drain as you started calling this coin a shitcoin that is going to 1 satoshi. I'm sorry you've become frustrated. But this is a 40-year project and it is still in the early stages. There are many of us here that are still believing for a bright future with this project. It is one of the very few coins from the 2014 altcoin boom that is still alive and growing.

Ok had to come back to defend myself... I never called SLR a Shitcoin ever. I know how long it is expected to take also which is why I wanted to accelerate it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It can follow the footsteps of Ethereum.Watch out guys.Huge buys are coming
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
There was a Quadrillion dollar call on the open derivative market. It may be closer to 2 Quadrillion now. 22 Times Global GDP. Do you think it will just go away? I suppose if you didn't know about the derivatives you would be in the dark on how this could occur globally.

The production of energy is the wholesale cost of power. 1MW is produced so the Wholesale PEG would be relative to reward SLR users at that level.

Fiat is always backing if SLR is paired to Bitcoin. This is the only loop that makes it worth something to anyone and why they would claim. If the Claimer just sells their SLR to get Bitcoin they say thanks and goodbye to the SLR economy. Do you think they will sell and buy back in higher? So why would anyone BUY SLR? It is only meant to claim inside your feedback loop. So there must be some Altruistic visionary people with a lot of money who grant their Bitcoin to give to claimers. There is no reason to buy inside this feedback loop you talk about.

Like I said before, Bitcoin is the Tow-Truck spewing black exhaust doing 100MPH on the freeway towing the SLR Hybrid that ran out of energy trying to keep up.

Hyperinflation is not going to occur on a global level, there are too many stop gaps in place for that to ever happen. Cash will always be king, because it works when nothing else does. Your idealism is just that.
Solarcoin has many things in the works. The wallet upgrade will make way for Copay integration. Then they can reach out to the monitoring companys to set up there customers.

And once lykke is approved in the USA Solarcoin will be in reach of many people who currently are shut out. Most people not vast in crypto knowledge do not want to mess with Bittrex as they feel its to complicated.

This is all good news for the future of Solarcoin. I'm excited to see what happens over the next few quarters!
Pages:
Jump to: