Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 104. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
In the long run Spectre will be under the top 30 coins.
I agree! Prospects are very good!
We will be very rich  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
In the long run Spectre will be under the top 30 coins.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Why this over verge, pivx, xmr?

there is a picture that compares them all..
i cant now find it right now, if some1 can help i will be glad

Awesome.  The only one with OBFS4, better than ZCASH.  Yes.  Be the LEADER.
This coin is Slowly but assuredly getting notice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Many people say that the value of this coin is underestimated, but I can not read it, do not understand it's technology, do not understand it's good, someone out to explain what?

Take a look at the wiki that is linked in the first post.

As far as I understand this coin, the devs want to equip it with a variety of proven anonymity technologies. Not sure if it's unique or practical in the end.

This guy got it!  Wink I'm not sure if it will stay unique, but I'm sure it will be practical, and that is the goal.

But what is the reason for mixing up all those anonymity technologies? I mean, did you thoroughly think about it and then came to the conclusion that that is the superior anon solution? Or are you just going to do it for fun?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Really good job.

I invested at 3 cts on cryptopia but i'm no patient and i sold too fast Embarrassed

Their technology is very good
I really like the project, all of my savings are transferred to Spectrecoin XSPEC  which supports TOR+OBFS4!!!
I advise friends and relatives!
Activity: 126
does anyone have the skills to make a solid signature for the project?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I wouldn't worry about the max supply at this time. 5% is not as much as it sounds like and it will take years before there is a significant increase / inflation and by that time the user base will be larger, fiat currency inflation will increase etc. If at some point it seems inflation is an issue or threat to the network there is always the possibility of adjusting the PoS to a reducing scheme. This would require a sufficient number of transactions to provide enough fees to satisfy node owners. At this time I would not worry about the max supply. We need to get all the core features running perfectly and then expand on that. Privacy is the key and the supply is in reality quite low. There are only a few hundred thousand in circulation being traded.

5% is not much at all. Take for example Bitcoin, 21 mil is a fixed number, but only god knows how many of them were lost at the very beginning. If  you do not backing up you wallet, seed, private keys... Funds are lost for good. So the actual current supply is way less than on coinmarketcap.

5% of additional coins help to overcome this problem. Because people do lose and forget passwords (and it doesn't matter how many times you repeat this, it is inevitable), laptop crashes and so on, so constant supply will maintain the right balance.  Wink
Activity: 182
I wouldn't worry about the max supply at this time. 5% is not as much as it sounds like and it will take years before there is a significant increase / inflation and by that time the user base will be larger, fiat currency inflation will increase etc. If at some point it seems inflation is an issue or threat to the network there is always the possibility of adjusting the PoS to a reducing scheme. This would require a sufficient number of transactions to provide enough fees to satisfy node owners. At this time I would not worry about the max supply. We need to get all the core features running perfectly and then expand on that. Privacy is the key and the supply is in reality quite low. There are only a few hundred thousand in circulation being traded.
Activity: 12
How is everyone feeling about this coin so far? Looks pretty cool at first glance

This coin has a very big potential. Syncing the chain takes about an hour or so. The payments are just simply fast. Try to send it from one wallet to another. And most importantly  the Stealth payments, which are completely anonymous.

People have to realize that once governments try control and regulate crypto, anonymous coins  will be in big demand. They already are, but in upcoming years it will be more relevant. And to send payments that no one can trace is a winner.

But the coin with better tech and user experience will be the leader and Spectre has everything to be the one.  Mark my words
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How is everyone feeling about this coin so far? Looks pretty cool at first glance
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Not bad for an ICO project. And it is good to know XSPEC was survive and active in development after one years. And most importantly, it is amazing feature of obfourscator support, obfs4 is currently the most effective transport to bypass censorship.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
For those that ask about staking mechanism
It really looks lucrative now

RKh
Activity: 406

Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
Coin is alive and kicking keeps up a good value also in btc dump period...sure need to increase volumes to rise up....but with staking and good community I'm sure it will rise!
Activity: 280

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Nice updating us with the current happenings here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
jbg is working really hard on this coin. Thanks to him.
Activity: 32
Jump to: