Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 14. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
Quick update

We have hired two professional developers to work on the cryptographic implementation in XSPEC, the GUI and to replace QTWebKit with QTWebEngine and produce quality reproducible wallet builds. This will enable us to develop a detailed and realistic roadmap. We will publish the first bi-weekly newsletter this Sunday with more details. We also have community devs coming on board so expect to see code updates and a new wallet soon. We have also engaged a company to build a new website.

For all the naysayers out there, we are just getting started with this next phase of XSPEC development!

Transparency also improved a lot on GitHub, so it will be easy to follow this improvement process.  --> +1

Activity: 693
Merit: 508
Quick update

We have hired two professional developers to work on the cryptographic implementation in XSPEC, the GUI and to replace QTWebKit with QTWebEngine and produce quality reproducible wallet builds. This will enable us to develop a detailed and realistic roadmap. We will publish the first bi-weekly newsletter this Sunday with more details. We also have community devs coming on board so expect to see code updates and a new wallet soon. We have also engaged a company to build a new website.

For all the naysayers out there, we are just getting started with this next phase of XSPEC development!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i have a question

i have download the xspec wallet but where can i get a private key??

The wallet creates a private key for you automatically! Each address listed under Wallet -> Receive has its own private key attached to it internally.

Read more about public and private keys here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Bitcoin-basics

I find the public key and the transactions nr. but i cant find the privat key???
I want it for a paper wallet.

It is the same as Bitcoin.

First, you should unlock your wallet.
Then go to Help--> Debug Window ---> Console
Input:
dumpprivkey your_XSPEC_address

your my hero =)
thx
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
i have a question

The wallet creates a private key for you automatically! Each address listed under Wallet -> Receive has its own private key attached to it internally.

Read more about public and private keys here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Bitcoin-basics

I find the public key and the transactions nr. but i cant find the privat key???

It is the same as Bitcoin.

First, you should unlock your wallet.
Then go to Help--> Debug Window ---> Console
Input:
dumpprivkey your_XSPEC_address
i have a question

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

As mentioned by Gandalf a few days ago, in reality you are making losses only when you sell your coins, but if you keep you are not losing.nulla ..... and the price from December to today has decreased by 75-90% on every coin on coinmarketcap.

I also wanted to reassure the owners of Xspec that the most known, old and used currency in the system, BITCOIN, died about 200 times .... but as you can see it is still firmly there!

Do not sell anything and trust the team and dev!

Comparing Bitcoin to XSPEC is like comparing prime rib to a bologna sandwich.

... both are satisfying and serve the purpose if you're hungry ... and some people prefer a bologna sandwich instead of prime rib. So, yeah. Your analogy works.
Activity: 45

As mentioned by Gandalf a few days ago, in reality you are making losses only when you sell your coins, but if you keep you are not losing.nulla ..... and the price from December to today has decreased by 75-90% on every coin on coinmarketcap.

I also wanted to reassure the owners of Xspec that the most known, old and used currency in the system, BITCOIN, died about 200 times .... but as you can see it is still firmly there!

Do not sell anything and trust the team and dev!

Comparing Bitcoin to XSPEC is like comparing prime rib to a bologna sandwich.
Activity: 45
Xspec is dying, the project has stopped after what has occurred, Wisp will come doomed to failure.

You have created a new account in Bitcointalk to do fud to Xspec, without a doubt you want to buy many cheap Xspec,
and then get many free Wisps. Well, you are free, nobody will stop your lies.

Buy more no thanks, I'm already on the boat, I'm just saying what I see. And I see the boat sinking deeper and deeper.

The truth hurts.  Should have sold this junk at $5.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
All Mac users!
Latest client/wallet release with High Sierra fixes and updated xspec donation address to send to Mandica and current team.
Windows clients will release in coming days.

So Mandica has already totally token over the control of XSPEC?
Who developed the latest wallet release? Does it solve the sync problem for some countries ?

1. Yes.
2. mammix2
3. It is under study.

3. It is under study.
------ Hope the "old" dev team can give a positive feedback.
Deeponion did so good, even if it is a Ponzi scam.

X4s
Activity: 42
Xspec is dying, the project has stopped after what has occurred, Wisp will come doomed to failure.

You have created a new account in Bitcointalk to do fud to Xspec, without a doubt you want to buy many cheap Xspec,

Buy more no thanks, I'm already on the boat, I'm just saying what I see. And I see the boat sinking deeper and deeper.
Leo Bitman
FULL / PART TIME DEVELOPER

Spectrecoin (xspec) is looking for an experienced cryptocurrency / blockchain developer to work full time / part time.
Experience with cryptocurrency development and design is essential and needs to be documented.
This is a paid position and can also include a share in the project.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience and hours worked.
1 or more positions available.

Link to Discord for Spectrecoin (xspec): https://discordapp.com/invite/FY7VtWK

Leo Bitman

X4s
Activity: 42
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If I understand correctly, the XSPEC will split into two coins: the new XSPEC and the WISP.
This is the new XSPEC thread. Where is the WISP thread then?

Can we own both or is there only one option? What is the technical difference between the two and do I have to manually claim WISP?

We can not compare these two coins, since the Wisp coin does not exist.
It is only planning to release in the future.
But the date is unknown to us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
If I understand correctly, the XSPEC will split into two coins: the new XSPEC and the WISP.
This is the new XSPEC thread. Where is the WISP thread then?

Can we own both or is there only one option? What is the technical difference between the two and do I have to manually claim WISP?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
i have a question

i have a question

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

SpectreCoin (xspec) continues to create technology, which other projects copy as a basis in their own projects.   Cool

Link to Discord for XSPEC: https://discord.gg/ckkrb8m

Which is the innovative technology of XSPEC you mentioned above??? Please clarify more clearly in order to prevent ppl from selling.
Leo Bitman
SpectreCoin (xspec) continues to create technology, which other projects copy as a basis in their own projects.   Cool

Link to Discord for XSPEC: https://discord.gg/FY7VtWK

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I have written a short overview over Wisp here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/wisp/wiki

None of the two projects are dead. Both are continuing into different directions. Spectre is rather professionally managed, Wisp is community managed. The price went down, but not only for Spectre but for many other coins as well. It's quite common for this time of the year. Don't panic, don't sell. HODL. Wink  You are only making losses when you sell at a low price.

Don't panic, don't sell. HODL. Wink----- Grin Grin Grin
Instead of selling, you should buy, buy more.
Buy to be a whale!  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: