Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 31. (Read 94854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Wow xspec is bleeding a lot.
Not really.....like back in late 2017 when it dipped briefly to 2000 sats...it was followed by a spike to 36000 sats.
Xspec is hovering at its latest new floor of 10000 sats as we wait on the next version 1.4...and the more important v2.0.

So enjoy the buying potential....2018 will be a great year for SpectreCoin
X4s
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow xspec is bleeding a lot.
Activity: 8
Beautiful buy opportunity  Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
what does it mean

you are not stacking you have unmature coins?

When you first start staking, I don't know the exact figure but I think it takes around 8 hours before your coins begin to stake on the network.
Heres a link for some info on Spectrecoin, it gets thrown around here often and is worth having saved in your bookmarks!

https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin

If you have any other questions, look to join the discord as there is plenty of help there as well.

after few hours its working like a charm Smiley
Activity: 183
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
The links to the wallets (windows and mac) on the first page does not work.

https://github.com/XSPECOfficial/spectre/releases
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
I think they will both do very well.It great to have some healthy competition and having both coins pushing themselves to raise the bar .Spectre comes out with stealth addresses deeponion reply with a wallet that can be installed on tails .It is just brilliant to watch  .

Could you explain what makes DeepOnion more able to be installed on Tails than Spectrecoin? Honestly curious.

yep i dont quite  follow the tech side of it. but is looks like they made a speical  linux wallet that u can install on the tails precentent volume .Here is the link https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-deeponion-in-tails-persistent-volume.29724/  .Maybe spectre can follow suit  Grin

According to my own research, I felt that the DeepOnion is a Ponzi scam with a probability of 90%. However, they have a good community, far stronger than XSPEC. That's the Xspec should learn.

The wallet sync problem lasts for half year (since last August) for those counties banning the Tor, such as China. However, XSPEC didn't show a clear way to help solve it. While on the DeepOnion forum, some community member wrote the clear guideline for helping sync.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Force Network - The Internet. Redefined
The links to the wallets (windows and mac) on the first page does not work.
Activity: 22
what does it mean

When you first start staking, I don't know the exact figure but I think it takes around 8 hours before your coins begin to stake on the network.
Heres a link for some info on Spectrecoin, it gets thrown around here often and is worth having saved in your bookmarks!

https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin

If you have any other questions, look to join the discord as there is plenty of help there as well.
what does it mean

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

Yeah, a long but good read. Maybe useful to put together a summary for some of the more inpatient readers.  Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Activity: 44
how much reward is staking xspec ? Can we stake now ? Which wallet ?
Activity: 406
stumbled on this coin. sounds interesting. will buy some and do some staking. lets see how this project work out for me Smiley

I think you will not regret, the project is really good and promising.
the growth of this coin will not take long.

Agree, very soon on q2 xspec will receive main update after this or ,maybe, before this we will see high price jump
cryptopia withdrawals work for me. just delayed transactions
Activity: 22
Hi all,
I would like to buy some spectre coins. Is there a buy/sell thread for it (i don't have an account at cryptopia)?

Sounds like a promising coin.

Cheers

Just create one?!  Huh  It takes 30 seconds.

True, but i do not recommend to buy from cryptopia untill they fix their withdraw issues. Mine has been processing for over 5 days already.

Yeah I currently am waiting for Spectre coins to be released to my wallet from Cryptopia, hopefully it is resolved soon as I've had no issues in the past. I will post back here once my coins arrive in my wallet.

It appears Cryptopia withdrawals are working still, they just seem to be taking a while. I've sent 2 small transactions, one showed up yesterday (around 4 days since my withdrawal request) I sent the other today but am yet to receive it, hopefully they resolve the delays soon.
Activity: 29
is there a tutorial out there how to stake your coins from windows wallet? Which wallet version is currently working best? any problems with staking?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
stumbled on this coin. sounds interesting. will buy some and do some staking. lets see how this project work out for me Smiley

I think you will not regret, the project is really good and promising.
the growth of this coin will not take long.
Pages:
Jump to: