Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 83. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 107
Hi I just find this coin by a coincident, can you guys please tell me what is the Total Supply of coins in Spectre.

Thank you in advance

Peace.

20,785,264 XSPEC in circulation
with 5% added on a yearly basis with no hard cap

Thx, are there any maximum or will it continue to add 5% on an annual basis?

Peace.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I am sure it has been asked before, by perhaps put a link to the wiki on the https://spectreproject.io main page?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Right now, jbg, who is also administrating the website, is in the process of finishing wallet version 1.4, so maybe you can come to Slack and propose this idea after version 1.4 has been released?  Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am sure it has been asked before, by perhaps put a link to the wiki on the https://spectreproject.io main page?
Coin Mage
Hi I just find this coin by a coincident, can you guys please tell me what is the Total Supply of coins in Spectre.

Thank you in advance

Peace.

You can find all the necessary information linked in the ANN, most prominently:

Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
Coin Wiki: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Great that you found us!  Smiley
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Thank you in advance

Peace.

20,785,264 XSPEC in circulation
with 5% added on a yearly basis with no hard cap
Activity: 237
Merit: 107

Thank you in advance

Peace.
Coin Mage
Hello Guys Wink
I'm spend last hour reading about this coin and I left with few, probably dumb, questions. But I believe you will be able to help.
1. So I saw the coin was created late 2016 and this thread started in August 2017?
2. PoS, what percentage?
3. Why so low posts here, are you migrated somewhere?
4. What the features and future for this coin, road map is hmmmm...? I see only wallet updates.
5. How safe coin is. I know about TOR, but this not enough, any other info about safety.
6.  "stealth" addresses.” is it working out, how can I check it?
For now it's all. Sorry for many questions, just spent time on reading this coin is promissing and ect, but price is so,so.... Peace Wink

Hi Cobaro, you should be able to find most answers to your questions here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

If there are any questions left, just ask.  Smiley
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Hello Guys Wink
I'm spend last hour reading about this coin and I left with few, probably dumb, questions. But I believe you will be able to help.
1. So I saw the coin was created late 2016 and this thread started in August 2017?
2. PoS, what percentage?
4. What the features and future for this coin, road map is hmmmm...? I see only wallet updates.
5. How safe coin is. I know about TOR, but this not enough, any other info about safety.
6.  "stealth" addresses.” is it working out, how can I check it?
For now it's all. Sorry for many questions, just spent time on reading this coin is promissing and ect, but price is so,so.... Peace Wink

I believe some of the community members can do a better job than me answering your questions but I'll give my best not to make you wait for response and kill the "research momentun"

Its is another thread made from scratch for admin rights(to edit first post, etc), since original topic starter is not much active these days due to health issues.
You can check the previous thread here if you want
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xspec-spectrecoin-untraceable-tx-ring-signatures-tor-integration-1704473

2.PoS, what percentage?
5% per year with no hard cap obviously. But your staking rewards depend on current weight of the network. If only 7 millions out of 21 millions are staking, you receive triple the rewards.

Main discussions are held in community and team Slack
Eager to join? slack.spectreproject.io

Check out the official website that is made light for countries with slow internet connection and doesnt include scripts to follow you
https://spectreproject.io/roadmap/

It is TOR with OBFS4 technology that masks your traffic to a 3rd party. That makes it possible to use in countries with blocked TOR connections or where it is prohibited by the law quite safely (China, Russia, Iran etc)
It has got stealth addresses which make your transactions untraceable.
Ring signatures (which makes the signing for a transaction available for any person out of the group) - it totally screws anyone or any blockchain analyzer that tries to track your transactions and coin flows. They come out Q12018

6.  "stealth" addresses.” is it working out, how can I check it?
You may, by using v1.3.3 wallet and sending coins from normal address to a stealth one. in Q12018 stealth addresses are going to be default transaction addressess in Spectrecoin network
Thats a HUGE step forward towards being the most private privacy coin out there in the market

7.  Price is so-so
Its only a plus. Few people know about the project, therefore it is a good market opportunity to invest cheap in the project before the word gets out to people in Q12018

Took a while writing reponses, but I tried my best. Hopefully I helped your cause  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 19
Hello Guys Wink
2. PoS, what percentage?
6.  "stealth" addresses.” is it working out, how can I check it?
Coin Mage
Just curious: Is the dev team up to date as listed? (Mandica [part-time?], jbg, Beachguy, Bruce L)

Thanks!

Well Mandica is "part-time" to the extent of not being available at all for most of the time. But she's the founder so she will always stay a part of the team. The rest is correct!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
This is a great project. The most anonymous coin now. But now the price has decreased to 3500 sat. Was the bad news? or simply falling relative to BITCOIN. And I think now orders to put on 3,000 to buy. If only it was just a temporary setback
Activity: 56
Bitcoin has a nice race but other good coins must catch up pretty soon. XSPEC is among them, I believe.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
dear developers,
please update your website! I think it's the first step to increase your marketing!
don't forget to create emotions for your investors and put your product in spotlight, e.g. "Most anonymous privacy coin"...
It's the only missing puzzle that prevents this coin to fly to the moon.  Smiley

You are right about that, it looks like an FTP site Cheesy
I believe they are aware of the need to improve it and are currently working on something, in addition to a new wallet. We just have to wait and see ..
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Just curious: Is the dev team up to date as listed? (Mandica [part-time?], jbg, Beachguy, Bruce L)

Thanks!
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken
so i was observing the charts, and i noticed that in cryptopia, 1 xspec = 0.4284 usd while in c-cex 1 xspec = 1.12 usd
what the hell? why this difference in prices? why aren't people buying xspec in cryptopia and selling them in c-cex for a quick 2x profit?

I don't think Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is listed on C-Cex, uhm...  Huh

You can find the current markets here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets

my mistake, sorry
it appeared that way in blockfolio
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Just a small reminder, most synching and connection issues are environmental.....if you lose your net connection or if its sporadic, firewall issues, windows updates (especially on win 10 that updates when it wants to) ....its rarely the wallet itself.
Activity: 121
Judging by the all time USD chart for XSPEC on coinmarketcap.com, looks like Spectrecoin is primed for take-off!
Spec will make a small dump arround 3500 before taking off in January

Why so? What is everybody waiting for? Bitcoin is at his all time high at close to 10000$ ! Now is the time to switch some of his bitcoin to some other promising coins. I think when wallet 1.4 is released we can see another all time high
Activity: 62
Judging by the all time USD chart for XSPEC on coinmarketcap.com, looks like Spectrecoin is primed for take-off!
Spec will make a small dump arround 3500 before taking off in January
Coin Mage
so i was observing the charts, and i noticed that in cryptopia, 1 xspec = 0.4284 usd while in c-cex 1 xspec = 1.12 usd
what the hell? why this difference in prices? why aren't people buying xspec in cryptopia and selling them in c-cex for a quick 2x profit?

I don't think Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is listed on C-Cex, uhm...  Huh

You can find the current markets here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets
Activity: 256
Pages:
Jump to: