Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 87. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Any new exchanges plan?
I think need time to add to new exchange especially for big exchange like bittrex or poloniex. But do not worry if the community of spectrecoin growing big, sooner or later the team will adding this coin on bigger exchange
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
When an airdrop or signature campaign promoted by devs?

This coin needs publicity, less than 1500 holders and top 5 richlist have a lot of coins accumulated.

With this pattern of distribution investors get scared and go away.

Devs should make a campaign and distribute xspec for a few thousands holders more. Facebook campaign. Twitter campaign. Signature campaign. Etc.

You need to understand that stealth addresses are well on the way to becoming default addresses making the richlist obsolete and staking untraceable, therefore claiming narrow distribution will be only a myth of the past. The point of investing is to get in prior to such unique technology being released. This narrow distribution argument has come from many people who do not understand what the project goal is, and hence many bag holders from the start, who have had ample opportunity to dump in exchanges I’ve seen well over 30btc in buy support for.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Vrap.pm I wait for the facts or you are a liar and an inventor
maybe he was talking about it https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Vrap.pm I wait for the facts or you are a liar and an inventor
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Hello,

a newsletter will be release today ?

thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

This coin needs publicity, less than 1500 holders and top 5 richlist have a lot of coins accumulated.

Devs should make a campaign and distribute xspec for a few thousands holders more. Facebook campaign. Twitter campaign. Signature campaign. Etc.

You write nonsense.
So say that you want to get free coins and do not invent.

This project is self-sufficient and very good!
Activity: 308

Where did you get this information on 1500 xspec holders and about 5 rich people?
Activity: 50
What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
Activity: 64
Any new exchanges plan?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
Hi everyone. Just purchased some XSPEC, the price went up as soon as I purchased. or Did it go up because of me!  Grin

Very excited about this project! Are there any groups?

Hi, I'm happy to receive you. Welcome to the group.
Here you can chat with us.  Grin

REDDIT - https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/

SLACK - http://slack.spectreproject.io

TELEGRAM - https://t.me/spectrecoin
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
How can I participate in the bounty program?

There is a bounty program very easy to win, if you have a Twitter account that is authentic,
(the account can not be created just for this, you must have more than 24 followers).
Search on Twitter: Leo Bitman, 1º follow to know about SpectreCoin, 2º ReTw for others to know,
and 3º you send a public address, (the ones start with the uppercase letter: "S")
and that is all, I will send you a "Free Sample of 10.00 XSPEC".
You can receive your 10 XSPEC, approximately in 2/4 days.
Activity: 17
Hi everyone. Just purchased some XSPEC, the price went up as soon as I purchased. or Did it go up because of me!  Grin

Very excited about this project! Are there any groups?
Activity: 71
guys join the xpsec telegram room t.me/spectrecoin

we need more people in telegram Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi

I have a problem
after the xspec upgrade
my wallet stopped working
I had an xspec unit
I do not have them now
I installed a new wallet on my computer
I backed up
I do not have my units
what should I do?? help!!
how to restore my units

you can now use your accoint to send and receiver funds.
remember to keep your wallet recover phrase and password safe in case you ever need to recover your wallet again

spectrecoin there is no..

I got the coin, the xspec team is the best
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.

Yep, sounds like a good idea!  Cool Thanks for the reminder.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.

Thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

Can u stfu?
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

My answer from 5 days ago...  Roll Eyes

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Hi, just join our Slack and be welcome!  Smiley

Oops, fake account detected!  Cool  WTH is going on here on Bitcointalk?  Huh Newbies trying to farm high profile accounts and sell them to scammers, probably. Forum administration should have a close look at this.

Edit: Created a discussion about this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/organized-farming-of-member-ranks-2384927
Pages:
Jump to: