Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 86. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
what are the bonus deals for first-times purchases?

I don't believe there are any bonus deals for first-time purchases.  But, right now Spectrecoin is on sale at a deep discount.  Judging by its price history, as well as the excitement that will be generated by the new, state-of-the-art features in the upcoming wallet releases, the current prices will very likely soon be fading memories of bygone opportunity.

At 3 for $1, right now may well be the last opportunity for a person of modest means to acquire an impressive quantity of this coin.

The crowdsale is over for a long time now. It raised a ridiculously low amount of money so people who went in made a huge ROI already.
Nowadays the coin can be bought on cryptopia, I am also quite astonished by the low cap of this private coin compared to competition (which, in most cases has less features) but Spectrecoin didn't catch so much attention until now Sad
Activity: 256
what are the bonus deals for first-times purchases?

I don't believe there are any bonus deals for first-time purchases.  But, right now Spectrecoin is on sale at a deep discount.  Judging by its price history, as well as the excitement that will be generated by the new, state-of-the-art features in the upcoming wallet releases, the current prices will very likely soon be fading memories of bygone opportunity.

At 3 for $1, right now may well be the last opportunity for a person of modest means to acquire an impressive quantity of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
This project is really awesome the coin is really great with its feature which is anonymity and this is the most wanted feature for everyone that is why it is gaining it heights and I see its future.

Good work from you all and especially from Beachguy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Price direct fantastic fell. less than 5000 sat.

But that's just fine. now is the time to buy and hold. It's the most anonymous coin. I'm sure she's got just a great future. If you invest more in marketing and to develop it in China, where there are firewalls.

HODL and believe
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
hey guys just loaded up my wallet, blockchain synced by my coins dont show in the balance.... the staking weight is correct and I can see all my staking rewards but the balance shows as zero. what do I do?

It's the zero-balance bug. It's one of the reasons why jbg is making the new wallet. You don't have to do anything, just ignore the zero. Everything works regardless. It will also update if you receive a payment or a stake reward. You can also run the wallet with the -rescan command line option, which should fix it as well (but only once).
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
hey guys just loaded up my wallet, blockchain synced by my coins dont show in the balance.... the staking weight is correct and I can see all my staking rewards but the balance shows as zero. what do I do?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Thanks for the newsletter Cheesy

I use the wallet since 48h. I put 4000 tokens but i have not received a reward.
Is it normal ?

thanks

u need to have your wallet unlocked for staking and computer  on 24 hours .Yes it is normal for the amount of coins you have .U be lucky to get 2 coins a day 
If 4000 coins can get 2 coins every day, so i think better to accumulate more Xspec coin if the price down, because if have a lot coin it mean we can get more coin for staking

Thanks sir for the answers
Activity: 363
why is such a low activity on github? the site has little information. is the development going? where activity at the project...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Great to see that the developement is doing well. Smiley The dev are working very hard for the success of Spectrecoin and in the end we all will be rewarded. The community is growing day by day and we are building a strong userbase right now.
Surely the dev are working very hard so that can make this project greater and better than others. I hope in the future more people will know about Spectre project and this project can famous

The community is growing day by day, because a lot of people already see the true value of Spectrecoin. This coin has a very bright future and can be one of the top coins in 2018.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

Is it normal ?

thanks

u need to have your wallet unlocked for staking and computer  on 24 hours .Yes it is normal for the amount of coins you have .U be lucky to get 2 coins a day 
If 4000 coins can get 2 coins every day, so i think better to accumulate more Xspec coin if the price down, because if have a lot coin it mean we can get more coin for staking

Yeah it a very good price at the moment i doubt we will see it lower I would buy more but i have enough invested already unless the price go crazy low all together .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Great to see that the developement is doing well. Smiley The dev are working very hard for the success of Spectrecoin and in the end we all will be rewarded. The community is growing day by day and we are building a strong userbase right now.
Activity: 350

Is it normal ?

thanks

Is it normal ?

thanks

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

Is it normal ?

thanks
Activity: 350
Now it's time for XSPEC to possess a telegram group because slack is full of ripoffs and phishing these days.

Already has one   Grin let me get you the link  https://t.me/spectrecoin
This is great because the team using also telegram channel for communication. I also think that slack channel so many spammer, so better to using telegram than slack.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Spectreproject’s Weekly Summary
Saturday, November 4th – Saturday, November 11th

It’s been an amazing week of growth with  39 people joining us on Slack.

Welcome guys!
don, ron, geee, derr, supp, mell, sus, jeremy, Blödesbaum, Hamtaro, Terror, chris_to_pher, nuskill, Spectre007, ArneK, delago, dog, Mike, Marcin, Robert, Crow, Ancientkangaroo, Jon , Vileda, Crypt0to, J, Pichardo, Benjamin, Seitiro, sayan, AngSF, Kalil, negreiros, Packers1985, Karl, dminvest, AshV, landy, and Sofia

We’re now 924 people strong…..even with dropping the inactives that come and go every week.
Thank you all community members for promoting and getting the word out!

Dev Nutz and Bolts - Nothing to really report here as @jbg has been super scarce these past few days working on this project.  Please everyone have patience…..I know any day now we’ll see the new client v1.4.

Other SpectreCoin News - Our community chief volunteer and crazy Russian @rkh has so many things going on he’s hard to keep up with! He’s busy with a suggested redesign of the SpectreCoin website. He also maintains the Reddit site along with being there to welcome and chat with newcomers. His graphic designs are great and informative.  A BIG Shout Out! to @rkh for a job well done.

@bitcoinx is busy with keeping the coinwiki up to date as well as continuing to include past information that newcomers would find interesting and valuable. Plus he’s usually the one to come to the aid of people needing help in the support channel. Based in Germany..he has the attention to detail and critical eye needed for clear concise answers for things technical.
THANK YOU for a job well done.

The list can go on with the contributions of many other community members here….and it will! Next week... two more members will be included for everyone to get to know better.

This from the recent Bisq newsletter - Which, like SpectreCoin, runs on the TOR network …..some great news.

Attention China: Tor pluggable transports are coming to Bisq. Using Bisq behind the Great Firewall has been difficult in the past, but no more! Bisq 0.6.0 will use @JesusMcCloud’s new netlayer library to enable Tor pluggable transports and make Bisq as easy to use in China as it is elsewhere in the world.
An important new security feature is on the way. @ManfredKarrer has been hard at work on the new payment account age witness feature, which will bring additional protections against bank account fraud to Bisq’s already secure trading protocol. Watch out for it in 0.6.0.
This is really exciting...SpectreCoin and bisq network make a great combination and as soon as we’re included in their next release I’ll let everyone know. In the meantime have a look at their telegram,twitter or Slack community.

Until next week….

Beachguy

“When I talk to managers….I get the feeling they’re important.

When I talk to leaders...I get the feeling I’m important.

- Alexander Den Heijer

Now it's time for XSPEC to possess a telegram group because slack is full of ripoffs and phishing these days.

Already has one   Grin let me get you the link  https://t.me/spectrecoin
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
When an airdrop or signature campaign promoted by devs?

This coin needs publicity, less than 1500 holders and top 5 richlist have a lot of coins accumulated.

With this pattern of distribution investors get scared and go away.

Devs should make a campaign and distribute xspec for a few thousands holders more. Facebook campaign. Twitter campaign. Signature campaign. Etc.

lol what Cheesy

greedy people everywhere ....too much scammy airdrops ....now people want all coins for free^^

sell your house and wife and buy xspec bro!

do you really think people will only support xspec with free promo coins? real investors see the wonderful tech and team behind xspec. that are reasons to buy and not airdrop or bounty campaigns ^^.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
When an airdrop or signature campaign promoted by devs?

This coin needs publicity, less than 1500 holders and top 5 richlist have a lot of coins accumulated.

With this pattern of distribution investors get scared and go away.

Devs should make a campaign and distribute xspec for a few thousands holders more. Facebook campaign. Twitter campaign. Signature campaign. Etc.

You need to understand that stealth addresses are well on the way to becoming default addresses making the richlist obsolete and staking untraceable, therefore claiming narrow distribution will be only a myth of the past. The point of investing is to get in prior to such unique technology being released. This narrow distribution argument has come from many people who do not understand what the project goal is, and hence many bag holders from the start, who have had ample opportunity to dump in exchanges I’ve seen well over 30btc in buy support for.

One of the funniest posts I have ever read. Thanks that was more than worth the read.

The FACT the distribution was provably narrow (maybe the most narrow of any distribution) will just become a myth because we can now hide that from current view. Observable provable events never become myths I'm afraid.

Nice to turn facts to myths. I like it.

Coming around to xspec more daily if only for entertainment.
Pages:
Jump to: