Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 88. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Looks like the next leg up has initiated! Based on the last two rises, this one looks like it should be crossing into the $1.00 range and continue up towards $1.50 or higher. We've already seen a sharp rise from $0.30 to $0.60 over the last two weeks... there's still plenty of room to double your money at least by getting in now. The future of Spectre looks bright!

I think everyone who knows about this project is confident that the growth will be very large, because the project has an excellent community and developers!

Very impressive if this coin can reach $1.5 and everyone who hold this coin must be rich. Besides excellent community and developers this coin also have low supply only 20 millions. So for reach $1.5 i think very reasonable
Activity: 140
Looks like the next leg up has initiated! Based on the last two rises, this one looks like it should be crossing into the $1.00 range and continue up towards $1.50 or higher. We've already seen a sharp rise from $0.30 to $0.60 over the last two weeks... there's still plenty of room to double your money at least by getting in now. The future of Spectre looks bright!

I think everyone who knows about this project is confident that the growth will be very large, because the project has an excellent community and developers!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
A new all time high is very possible in the next few days or weeks. And if we start to rise, it will be a very strong one. We can also go to 2 dollar per coin or even higher. Spectre has a lot of potential.
The potential (XSPEC) is large. Cryptopia is a dead exchange, so it is unlikely to grow above the dollar

although I also hope that it will grow

Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Do you know if à whitepaper will be rélease in thé futur please ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
A new all time high is very possible in the next few days or weeks. And if we start to rise, it will be a very strong one. We can also go to 2 dollar per coin or even higher. Spectre has a lot of potential.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
not bad, really  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Price and development goes hand in hand, assuming the dev has a stash of xspec if the value of the coin rises it means the coin can fund further development and marketing expenses to help widen the community.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
is it just me are staking got a bit easier the last few days .I definitely up on my average stake
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I agree with you, it's just that for some reason everyone does not care much about the technology and possibilities of the coin, but the price is of interest. I, too, are of the least interest in the price of the coin (although I watch the price of the coinmarcetcap every day). I'm worried that the developers could finish the roadmap to the end and that the technology worked well without failures, but then you can discuss the price of the coin.
But we can also discuss marketing, I do not see anything wrong with this!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Tech makes a coin for the long haul....not marketing.....SpectreCoin [xspec] isn't hype.
It's solid.  Wink
Did any media write about this coin?
Activity: 630
Not bad for a coin with hardly any marketing. Imagine what could happen if it was in the media more often and the new update has been released. Could be the last chance to buy super cheap spectrecoins!
I also think like you! Stole my thoughts)))
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0.565866 (21.63%)
0.00007763 BTC (18.01%)

Because segwit2x got cancelled this coin price can increase rapidly. Now people more interested with altcoin because the price now very cheap and have big potential to increase

Growth is unequivocal!

Seem the growth will continue because now people start to buy altcoin that have bright future like XSPEC. Sooner or later with low supply about 20 millions coin the price can easily reach $1

I agree with you the spectre price will definitely go to 1 dollar per coin in the next 3 months. The developement is amazing with a lot of new feature wich are coming soon.
I'm sure that the price will be clearly more than 1 dallar at the beginning of next year, I would say about 3 ... 5 dollars and then a rapid growth of 10 and higher because there will be the necessary functionality and great popularity !!!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0.565866 (21.63%)
0.00007763 BTC (18.01%)

Because segwit2x got cancelled this coin price can increase rapidly. Now people more interested with altcoin because the price now very cheap and have big potential to increase

Growth is unequivocal!

Seem the growth will continue because now people start to buy altcoin that have bright future like XSPEC. Sooner or later with low supply about 20 millions coin the price can easily reach $1

I agree with you the spectre price will definitely go to 1 dollar per coin in the next 3 months. The developement is amazing with a lot of new feature wich are coming soon.
Hello! Tell me please, is the development of the application for the smartphone already started? And when you finish testing the version 1.4 purse and let us try using it?
Activity: 350
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0.565866 (21.63%)
0.00007763 BTC (18.01%)

Growth is unequivocal!

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0.565866 (21.63%)
0.00007763 BTC (18.01%)

Growth is unequivocal!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks to you for the assist  I will join the slack too
Pages:
Jump to: