Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 27. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

Maybe this is why it's cracking 1k on yobit and close on trex ?!?

Plus my staking now the wallet has been running a few weeks is outrageous. staking 4-5 times a day!!

4-5 stakes/day!!This is excellent!Steps is a great coin to stake IMO.And a real life use to make the coin worth keeping.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM

Maybe this is why it's cracking 1k on yobit and close on trex ?!?

Plus my staking now the wallet has been running a few weeks is outrageous. staking 4-5 times a day!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Snapshot of the freelance market?
Due to some personal problems we didn't post snapshots, but the dead line on freelance market stays same

when is the deadline again?
Due to some personal problems we didn't post snapshots, but the dead line on freelance market stays same

Still good news.
No one is moving coins also.All wallets staking.
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
If I understand this correctly... New Roadmap will be out in the coming days with freelance market on the agenda as well. Now won't that be a surprise  Grin One thing which i hope STEPS will look into is the "Smart Blockchain" concept to tie in with the current market platforms. There has been a lot of real world interests (financial instttutions) looking into how they can leverage off the "private blockchain" concept to streamline some of the banking/records keeping etc. Just look at RADS, FCT and HIRE..well HIRE could have been good if the Devs didn't f%#k it up...  Grin

Important Announcement:

Indeed we are busy with the StepsFreelance Marketplace and will post a snapshot over the weekend.  We are progressing well with this project.

I can also announce that Grandwest secured a package deal and we now can offer developers an OSX Wallet, Raspberry Pi Wallet and pre-compiled Linux Wallet. Everyone are aware that we assist Developers of other coins and there will be more announcements soon.

We really want to make a difference in the altcoin environment and slowly we busy to achieve our goals.

We made a decision to only post new projects once we almost done with it, this way we can make sure we deliver and there are no false expectations.

Thank you again to invest in our project and for your support.
Thank you for update and good news  i bought today cheap coin at 7 in bittrex
best luck
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
If I understand this correctly... New Roadmap will be out in the coming days with freelance market on the agenda as well. Now won't that be a surprise  Grin One thing which i hope STEPS will look into is the "Smart Blockchain" concept to tie in with the current market platforms. There has been a lot of real world interests (financial instttutions) looking into how they can leverage off the "private blockchain" concept to streamline some of the banking/records keeping etc. Just look at RADS, FCT and HIRE..well HIRE could have been good if the Devs didn't f%#k it up...  Grin

Important Announcement:

Indeed we are busy with the StepsFreelance Marketplace and will post a snapshot over the weekend.  We are progressing well with this project.

I can also announce that Grandwest secured a package deal and we now can offer developers an OSX Wallet, Raspberry Pi Wallet and pre-compiled Linux Wallet. Everyone are aware that we assist Developers of other coins and there will be more announcements soon.

We really want to make a difference in the altcoin environment and slowly we busy to achieve our goals.

We made a decision to only post new projects once we almost done with it, this way we can make sure we deliver and there are no false expectations.

this is great news - any ETA for this

-samsunk
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Amazing update! Always happy to hear from you! Keep up the great work! Cheesy
nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If I understand this correctly... New Roadmap will be out in the coming days with freelance market on the agenda as well. Now won't that be a surprise  Grin One thing which i hope STEPS will look into is the "Smart Blockchain" concept to tie in with the current market platforms. There has been a lot of real world interests (financial instttutions) looking into how they can leverage off the "private blockchain" concept to streamline some of the banking/records keeping etc. Just look at RADS, FCT and HIRE..well HIRE could have been good if the Devs didn't f%#k it up...  Grin

Important Announcement:

Looks good guys excited for the updates
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Important Announcement:

Activity: 924
I AM
I am going to stock up on STEPS as it is a very good entry point and I will click more faucets too to get more STEPS..If I click an hr a day i could make easily 2-50 STEPS  a day free from clicking alone!  Smiley.. Tonight I plan to click for two hours at least while we relax and watch movie as I have been working all day lol.

Dude it's staking at 230 coins a pop I am getting like 4-5 a day now it has settled, fuck clicking for 2-50 coins
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am going to stock up on STEPS as it is a very good entry point and I will click more faucets too to get more STEPS..If I click an hr a day i could make easily 2-50 STEPS  a day free from clicking alone!  Smiley.. Tonight I plan to click for two hours at least while we relax and watch movie as I have been working all day lol.
nac
Activity: 154
speaking of wallets...

On place 9 and 11,highlighted in green and with blue tags with their names written on,we see the original DEV team wallets.If we click on them we will see that these wallets have never been touched and the only change is the stakes they receive.
Unlike other DEVS,AltcoinSteps and Andre Pierre were clear about their personal addresses right from the start.
I know a lot of people would expect Steps to trade at a very higher price than it already is.I would expect the same thing too.But we must not forget Steps have survived 3 vicious and completely hostile dumps.Moreover,Steps is still trading at +300% the ICO price has never dropped below twice the ICO price(ICO price=200sat).

Great seeing devs putting name on wallets, This project has a good future!
We have updated the OP at "Announcements" with previous Steps updates. In future we will update it on a regular basis.

This week we will post a roadmap for future development and make a few more changes to the OP.

Amazing how this coin is still here strong and DEVS working not only for their coin but helping other coins as well forging new,strong alliances.I think this is what the 'New Altcoin Environment ' should be all about!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
We have updated the OP at "Announcements" with previous Steps updates. In future we will update it on a regular basis.

This week we will post a roadmap for future development and make a few more changes to the OP.

Keep up the great work, Altcoinsteps! Amazing innovations take time!  Wink

Exactly.

Ignore the day traders wanting to see results in 3 days to dump and move on.

Good coding & business practices take time.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Keep up the great work, Altcoinsteps! Amazing innovations take time!  Wink
Activity: 396

OP looks good

looking forward to roadmap  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: