Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 28. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
We have updated the OP at "Announcements" with previous Steps updates. In future we will update it on a regular basis.

This week we will post a roadmap for future development and make a few more changes to the OP.
Activity: 484
Actually I was  just looking through the wallets, a bunch around the 200-250k mark seem to be owned by the same person,
All only had funds added on 16th march like 5 wallets are exactly the same movements, all loaded 3 days ago  Huh

Also I see Hashmaster has obviously exited he used to have a tagged wallet to..

Some funds seem like they come from the same source because it's the exchanges' wallets.I'm no expert in tracking down addresses though. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Actually I was  just looking through the wallets, a bunch around the 200-250k mark seem to be owned by the same person,
All only had funds added on 16th march like 5 wallets are exactly the same movements, all loaded 3 days ago  Huh

Also I see Hashmaster has obviously exited he used to have a tagged wallet to..
speaking of wallets...

On place 9 and 11,highlighted in green and with blue tags with their names written on,we see the original DEV team wallets.If we click on them we will see that these wallets have never been touched and the only change is the stakes they receive.
Unlike other DEVS,AltcoinSteps and Andre Pierre were clear about their personal addresses right from the start.
I know a lot of people would expect Steps to trade at a very higher price than it already is.I would expect the same thing too.But we must not forget Steps have survived 3 vicious and completely hostile dumps.Moreover,Steps is still trading at +300% the ICO price has never dropped below twice the ICO price(ICO price=200sat).
Activity: 517
what is the latest UPDATE from step coins $STEPS ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Top wallet is mine... the 5mil one lol   Grin
we are on 230 steps per block since approx. one hour.

And you own one of the top wallets,so double happy,right mate?

don't know your definition of top, but could be worse, yes.

I remember you said on Steps slack you were very close to Top20,so,yes,you are among the top wallets  Smiley Smiley
So,happy staking!!!  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

don't know your definition of top, but could be worse, yes.
Activity: 829
also it just seems like nothing is going on. nothing has changed for some time. the altcoinsteps site has been incomplete for a long while and even the front page of the thread hasnt been changed in a long time. altcoinsteps and the other devs havent givin us any kind of update in some time.

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14210745

Spreading FUD for cheap coins just puts you in a group of people no one likes and,I'm sure you're not one of those!  

I made short post with intention to make dev post something here on his thread and it seems that worked out Wink

Please don't be left with the intention that you made the devs post something because you said the above.Your goal was to make a fool of Dev team.And even a small child can tell.It was either cheap coins,or someone posting stuff on threads just to kill some time.

edit:When you want to know if there are any news on a coin,just write : 'Hello DEV team.Any news/updates on your coin?'
Hope you get it.So I can breathe normally again.

Yes, yes sure, you probably know the best what my intention was, LOL
...and probably I should ask you what and how I should do something, hahaha
... and probably you know better than me what is the next thing I want to do with STEPS, LOL

Oh, oh mr. m3rt1x you selfdeclared voice of reason you should know better and take my advice, so...

... as I said in my post which you edited, do yourself a favor and think twice before you write sometihing.

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
lol.. keep it coming as it will put STEPS at the top of the Announcements thread  Grin Grin Grin Some points are well made Devs.. the OP does need a bit of updating.. I know you have the updates within the thread but f%#ck..I wouldn't want to churn through 98 pages just to find latest updates..

I AM
Yeah all day traders wanting to see results in 3 days to dump and move on, It doesn't work like that good coding takes time.
just play the top 3 volume coins on Trex if you want fast profits or loss.

I personally slowly buy coins that i think will at least have a decent ATH,

I spent 7 months slowly buying more and more WBB at 7-8k now it's at 30k with no sell side volume.

Point is good things come to those who wait and keep there cool...

I am hoping this is one of them  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
LOLZZZ

STEPS will be right, take a chill pill fuckers....  Cool

Exactly.

Whiners! 

"Hurry up, STEPS!!"

"Hurry up, ZRC!"

"Hurry up, Ethereum!"

Dudes!  Do you want Fast or Good?

Yes, it's a choice.

Well said Bro. I am a founder of another coin and I also hold STEPS and one thing I can say is that I never find kinder DEVS and a team than the STEPS TEAM. They are kind, sincere, hardworking and very honest. I think some peeps that just hang around this forum to spread negativity don't have a clue what it's like running a coin. I think they should do something more productive with their lives to be honest. Just because something didn't happen yesterday doesn't make the coin a scam or the DEVS scammers. They are still here helping to grow not only their coin but the altcoin community and to give it a better name.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
LOLZZZ

Exactly.

Whiners! 

"Hurry up, STEPS!!"

"Hurry up, ZRC!"

"Hurry up, Ethereum!"

Dudes!  Do you want Fast or Good?

Yes, it's a choice.
I AM
LOLZZZ

also it just seems like nothing is going on. nothing has changed for some time. the altcoinsteps site has been incomplete for a long while and even the front page of the thread hasnt been changed in a long time. altcoinsteps and the other devs havent givin us any kind of update in some time.

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

Dear Yadaminer. I must say that after reading your last posts you have earned my respect with your mentions in the holy bible and and of course Homer.What AltcoinSteps was doing in that particular thread,was actually something valuable for his coin.Mentioning Steps on DCR thread and announcing a possible cooperation is great for Steps' marketing.I think it's way better than any marketplace.Because after all,it's about making real life uses for the coin.
But I think you know that already.Because you didn't criticize what AltcoinSteps actually said in DCR's thread,you just chose to mention that he was hanging around in another coin's thread.
So,please,do yourself a favour,and,as a highly educated person you seem to be,don't insult yourself by selectively spreading FUD just to get cheap Steps.If you want cheap Steps:
1)Make a deal off-market.
2)Wait for the usual dumper to dump
3)Buy some coins on the exchanges,they are still incredibly cheap!

Spreading FUD for cheap coins just puts you in a group of people no one likes and,I'm sure you're not one of those!  

I made short post with intention to make dev post something here on his thread and it seems that worked out Wink

Please don't be left with the intention that you made the devs post something because you said the above.Your goal was to make a fool of Dev team.And even a small child can tell.It was either cheap coins,or someone posting stuff on threads just to kill some time.

edit:When you want to know if there are any news on a coin,just write : 'Hello DEV team.Any news/updates on your coin?'
Hope you get it.So I can breathe normally again.
Activity: 829

Dear Yadaminer. I must say that after reading your last posts you have earned my respect with your mentions in the holy bible and and of course Homer.What AltcoinSteps was doing in that particular thread,was actually something valuable for his coin.Mentioning Steps on DCR thread and announcing a possible cooperation is great for Steps' marketing.I think it's way better than any marketplace.Because after all,it's about making real life uses for the coin.
But I think you know that already.Because you didn't criticize what AltcoinSteps actually said in DCR's thread,you just chose to mention that he was hanging around in another coin's thread.
So,please,do yourself a favour,and,as a highly educated person you seem to be,don't insult yourself by selectively spreading FUD just to get cheap Steps.If you want cheap Steps:

Dear M3rt1x,
What FUD man? Do you know what FUD is?
FUD is what you found on threads where you saw my posts regarding Homer and his work... that is FUD and intentional malice from dev wannabe and educated people on a mission.
What I wrote by any means isn’t FUD, it's information about dev activity on other coin thread while activity on his coin thread felt in dead zone.

If I would like cheap STEPS than I would/could put 200-300k sell wall and do the thing, but no, I'm buying on market like too few other buyers, you cant see me on market I'm slow and gentle buyer yet I'm usually invested around 1-2% of total coin supply, same here with STEPS as with XVC/VNL… so no, I don’t want or need any off market deals.
Anyway, now when you mentioned doubts, I must say I'm not totally satisfied with how things are developing here but that is my doubt and I mostly don’t speak about that not here or anywhere else, and that is also reason why you wont see me talking about STEPS around.
I know that guys/devs are doing their thing but cleaning OP and some updates shouldn’t take to much time and effort.
STEPS project is much better than most coin projects out there but OP doesn’t reflect that at all ...and it seems almost no one cares...
Why I'm not posting more about STEPS and what I think about it is beacuse I don't want to be accused for spreading FUD...
So, no, my post, after which thread revived, wasn’t FUD and yes this last few sentences were D, my doubts regarding STEPS.

Anyway if anything I said insulted you or anyone else I'm sorry but please do yourself a favor and take a deep breath and think twice before you write and accuse anyone for something.

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

are you kidding me?!!! altcoinstep, shouldnt you be on here working on your coin and giving us updates/ ask for favors/ work with your steps community? just endless posts on other threads. thats it im out!

He is doing fuck all for his coin. His highest priority is to talk shit on the Yobit thread and talk on all other kind of BCT threads, that he believe is linked to me. He is just becoming ridicules. This coin is dead. It was pumped by a pump group and they dumped all there coins on the investors. as i said, he like to spend hours and hours discussing shit on Yobit chat and trying shit on other people BCT threads.

I really think it is not a clever idea from you to stand in a glass house and throw stones to others, deeds speak louder than words. I do not even need to discuss your history. Steps development is ongoing and there will be a few big surprises soon.

Thank you, andrepierre for stepping in like this. This should stop right now. Altcoinsteps and others have been working hard from the beginning. Just because a new update doesn't happen in a week or two doesn't make it a dead coin or a scam. Websites with this much innovation and services take time to complete. Be thankful you know about it and for helping the community by staking, buying from exchanges and spreading the word!
Pages:
Jump to: