Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 81. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Totally agree Dennis!Also if someone looks carefully at the sell orders at all 3 sites ,less than 20k coins are sold under 3000 sats.Total cost 0.59 BTC.That means only pump'n'dump investors are moving their coins!Everyone else has 'pregnant' wallets having babies! Smiley
Activity: 300
Steps be crashin right now! Whats up with that?!  Undecided

when BTC goes up, younger alts go down, always happens. People cash out and buy back in later

As the price of steps goes down, more people have the opportunity to buy more. Equals more coins
in your wallet to stake. As was mentioned above alt coins get sold when BTC rises in price.
So people can take advantage of the price increase, and cash out. When BTC falls, then they buy
more BTC at a lower price and buy more alt coins. Seen this happen numerous times. If you are
worried about temporary price drops, then you are not a long term holder. Remember the tortoise,
always beats the hare to the finish line. The hare is quick, but loses focus, while the tortoise does not.
Which are you?

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
im having trouble backing up my android wallet.dat. my phone cuts off some of the wallet. how can i fix this problem?  Cry

Root it , try  http://www.framaroot.net/ or https://towelroot.com/  for easy 1 click root first otherwise search rooting yr phone on google. then install a file explorer like root browser,root explorer
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
STEPS is OK. I enjoy this coin and everyday news. STEPS forum starts soon!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
im having trouble backing up my android wallet.dat. my phone cuts off some of the wallet. how can i fix this problem?  Cry
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Steps be crashin right now! Whats up with that?!  Undecided

when BTC goes up, younger alts go down, always happens. People cash out and buy back in later

I agree with you, volume very low and not many dumpers, Steps is a longterm coin and fluctuations will occur while we work on our roadmap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's all good as BTC is going up and all the altcoins are pegged to btc it won't matter in the long run..I am sure STEPS will grow..
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
price keeps dropping whats up with that?

this happens with all alts when btc rallies in price.

Yep everyone cashing out for btc right now

Question is will btc go more up or down, I thought it will peak at $300 and still going up.

It went over 350 on Chinese exchanges. I think 300 is the new floor. I can't say how high it will go though.
Activity: 714

Question is will btc go more up or down, I thought it will peak at $300 and still going up.
Activity: 463
You need to market this coin if you want price to stop falling.
Activity: 231
Yes they all do . Don't you just love it? All those opportunities.
Activity: 658

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Activity: 154

block rewards increasing
legendary
Activity: 658
stake now at 60

Like it makes it so its always a good time for getting steps
Activity: 422
Meow
I am now interested in two ALT Coins....

One is Steps... I like the fact I can 'mine' it with scrypt or sha256 @ SteakCloud and I am doing just that....

Similarly I like ParallelCoin  ( DUO ) It is a pure POW coin that can also be mined with scrypt or sha256.. and I also doing that...

So those are the main two coins I am interested in....  With DUO I tend to put most into a cold wallet. With Steps this makes less sense, obviously, due to the ability to get POS block rewards...

The question is this:  If I dump my steps private key and 'save' it ( like my DUO cold wallet ) will I have ALL my steps upon a complete computer crash? Or do they get stashed in hidden addresses in the wallet?

as long as you dont lose your privkey, your coins will be there

One caveat: if you send coins from your address, coins may have been sent to "change" addresses in your wallet. In the debug console, you can run "listaddressgroupings" to see all of the addresses - you would want to dumpprivkey for each address that has a balance.

If you never sent coins from your wallet (i.e. you have only received coins and let them stake), then you don't have to worry about this.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
stake now at 60
Pages:
Jump to: