Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 83. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hi STEPS Dev and Community,

For the last two payouts past Steak Cloud has paid STEPS miners extra as a thank you for using steak cloud. As of today standard mining payouts will resume.

A big thank you to Steps community and Dev for your support,

Steak Cloud salutes you!

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

http://steakcloud.com/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
i think effortlessly is generally used to mean you are doing something so well that it looks like you needed no effort.

I think, you guys should move on. I mean he's not the only one who speaks English craply Wink
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
i think effortlessly is generally used to mean you are doing something so well that it looks like you needed no effort.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
STEPS looking good - nice consolidation between 3 and 4000 sat.
when it will be on bittrex?

We are working effortlessly to get added to the bigger exchanges and hope to have more updates soon.

I think you mean tirelessly. Effortlessly means without any effort whatsoever. haha

actually a good choice of word , see http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/172148/does-the-word-effortless-imply-a-negative-or-a-positive-comment

Not in this context. You don't say you have been "working effortlessly". That phrase would only remotely make sense if you said you have been performing a hard task or skill effortlessly as an indication that these things are easy for you where others would require effort. No one wants to hear from their accountant "I've been working effortlessly". The ordinary meaning of that phrase is either your job requires no effort or your putting in no effort. Which, if you think about it, probably isn't what the dev intended to say.

Thank you for your post and indeed my choice of wording might be wrong. What I try to tell is that we really put in all effort to get listed on bigger exchanges. I send some additional information and also asked them if it will be helpful if we send more detail about our project.

I am waiting for responses and will update community once I heard back from them.
my netweight is actually between 0.5 and 1%.
my chunks are divided in 5k packages.
last stake was 36h ago.

i think i have to buy more... much more

Staking has certainnly become more difficult over the past week. some days I don't a block at all - with over 100,000 coins in over 100 inputs.

Staking has become very difficult indeed, I have just over 100K coins staking in 20k chunks and sometimes these don't even stake after 36 hours.

Buying more is one option, there are plenty of markets to buy from, you can also mine some extra if you have hardware instead of the funds.

The devs are working very hard to ensure the best possible exchanges take notice of Steps.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
last stake was 36h ago.

Staking has certainnly become more difficult over the past week. some days I don't a block at all - with over 100,000 coins in over 100 inputs.

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
last stake was 36h ago.

Activity: 484
As for the staking thing:Almost 2 weeks ago I had 70k coins in my desktop wallet.they were divided into 2500 coin chunks(yes I know Shocked).I was getting rewards twice a day.Sadly enough I don't remember the network weight.As I was buying more coins I began to throw them in the wallet and the chunks were uneven!No rewards at all.I reorganised the wallet  of 100k coins in 10k chunks.The network weight was very big,took coins more than 24 to mature (PC always open and wallet unlocked for staking).After maturing,no rewards in 3 days and prediction of reward was more than 100 (!!!!) days.
Right now I'm not staking,as I got a little scared after Hashmaster and merl got hacked.I'm building a new PC just for staking,but untill that the coins are evenly distributed to 10 different adresses at 10 dif. places.
I just wrote all this to share my experience and give you an idea of what not to do!Hope that was helpful and not confusing.

P.S.When I get back to staking,I'll let you know of what I've done and what is the outcome!

Happy staking everybody!Go Steps!

We are working effortlessly to get added to the bigger exchanges and hope to have more updates soon.

I think you mean tirelessly. Effortlessly means without any effort whatsoever. haha

actually a good choice of word , see http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/172148/does-the-word-effortless-imply-a-negative-or-a-positive-comment

Not in this context. You don't say you have been "working effortlessly". That phrase would only remotely make sense if you said you have been performing a hard task or skill effortlessly as an indication that these things are easy for you where others would require effort. No one wants to hear from their accountant "I've been working effortlessly". The ordinary meaning of that phrase is either your job requires no effort or your putting in no effort. Which, if you think about it, probably isn't what the dev intended to say.
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Glad to b back and steps is moving up and join me at Steak Cloud Mining  you mine and get payed in steps ....
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Anyone using the Android wallet to stake your coins?? How are you finding it? you getting roughly same amount stake as with pc? Also can i just use my wallet.dat with android wallet?
i have 1k STEPS on the android wallet, it stakes same as the PC wallet, i am not 100% sure you can move the wallet.dat there, but i know you can dump your privkey there and get the address along with coins in that wallet to
Cannot wait for Polo to add STEPS! This is will be exactly what we need, loads of volume - splitting all steps across Yobit, C-Cex and Polo. Moon time!

Get tweeting then my boy and post twitter link here so we can get that shizzle retweeted
Cannot wait for Polo to add STEPS! This is will be exactly what we need, loads of volume - splitting all steps across Yobit, C-Cex and Polo. Moon time!
legendary
Anyone using the Android wallet to stake your coins?? How are you finding it? you getting roughly same amount stake as with pc? Also can i just use my wallet.dat with android wallet?
Activity: 154
What is a good block size?
Pages:
Jump to: