Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 84. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I welcome new users after today small dump. Your new STEPS are worth gold. You are really lucky!  Smiley

What is important? TOP 10 users are at rest and staking...

Edit: Sorry, TOP 100. Here is very a lot of STEPS users Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
I am mining STEPS via steakscoin... currently getting roughly 30 a day....
What is a reasonable number of coins to have a 'chance' at a POS reward?

Just curious...

With few coins and small inputs it depends a lot on luck. I don't have that many coins either but with a bit more than 11k STEPS, since the 17th this month 15k, I've got about one stake every 2 days on average. Since the 17th I started to test a bit with organized input sizes, 5 inputs at 1024 coins each staked 4 times until now (2*0, 2*1, 1*2). On the 19th I additionally made 10 inputs of 512 coins each, these had one stake since then but this stake fused 2 inputs from that address together, plus adding the reward.

This stake made me wonder though. Anyone knows if there is some kind of a target input size or automatic input size optimization in the code? It's the first time I noticed staking can fuse inputs together as well as splitting them.

there are no target input size or automatic input size, many wallets that have DPOS fuse inputs and almost all newer POS wallets split them, which is the reason many use different addresses to stake when they split
Activity: 346
how to stake steps? just send it to my wallet and then wait 24 hours?

if i stake i need to let my computer with my wallet open or is it enough to open it just sometimes?

Thanks for the answer, still a noob with staking
Yes, you have to send them to your wallet. For maturing (the first 24h hours) the wallet doesn't have to be open, but afterwards the coins can only stake if the wallet is open. Perhaps there's an older Android phone in a drawer that is able to run the wallet, saves the need to have the PC running and no compromises on battery life on the all day phone (if that one isn't iOS or another OS anyway). If you don't want to or can't leave the wallet running you could try using larger chunks/inputs. Since their confirmations are growing offline as well so should the staking weight, together with large chunks this would in theory make it more likely to stake once the wallet is online for a few hours on weekends for example.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is there anything that can be revealed about the online store coming out in November?  Smiley

We are busy with the final touches for the online market and will release more news soon!
Activity: 346

Just curious...

With few coins and small inputs it depends a lot on luck. I don't have that many coins either but with a bit more than 11k STEPS, since the 17th this month 15k, I've got about one stake every 2 days on average. Since the 17th I started to test a bit with organized input sizes, 5 inputs at 1024 coins each staked 4 times until now (2*0, 2*1, 1*2). On the 19th I additionally made 10 inputs of 512 coins each, these had one stake since then but this stake fused 2 inputs from that address together, plus adding the reward.

This stake made me wonder though. Anyone knows if there is some kind of a target input size or automatic input size optimization in the code? It's the first time I noticed staking can fuse inputs together as well as splitting them.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Is there anything that can be revealed about the online store coming out in November?  Smiley
Activity: 1022

Just curious...

Hey man, you'll need a fair few more than that, 10k blocks are taking a few days to stake. That said, you could get lucky Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player

Just curious...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I am so excited my STEPS wallet laid it's first babies... I will buy more STEPS next week..

Smiley Smiley

Soon grandchildren =)
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I am so excited my STEPS wallet laid it's first babies... I will buy more STEPS next week..

Smiley Smiley

Awww thats lovely, have you named them yet??
Activity: 1022

Smiley Smiley

Excellent news. carry on staking Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Smiley Smiley

Activity: 194
Everything is looking A-OK in my books keep up the good work team and community

Yep the incrementally increasing stake rewards are doing their job - increasing price AND demand.
Activity: 658
Everything is looking A-OK in my books keep up the good work team and community
Activity: 714
Bought my first STEPS on Yobit today. Price has climbed a lot over the last days. Hope this trend will continue in the future. I am hopeful!

Glad you joined our community and hope you are staking the Steps!!!
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Bought my first STEPS on Yobit today. Price has climbed a lot over the last days. Hope this trend will continue in the future. I am hopeful!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
STEPS MOVING UP THE LADDER STEP BY STEP it over 5400 sat and it just begun so get those steps today ...
I think when bittrex/cryptsy/poloniex add steps the price atleast will be 10000sat =)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
STEPS MOVING UP THE LADDER STEP BY STEP it over 5400 sat and it just begun so get those steps today ...
Activity: 546
I do not see any giveaway steps in this forum ?
We done numerous giveaways with our sig and twitter campaigns. More will follow soon, I suggest you follow us on twitter.

https://twitter.com/AltcoinSteps
I 've been following you on twitter and I always wait for you tweet host
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Hah "lets create a new altcoin environment". I mean, cmon. Yeah sure.. lets do that, this never ends does it? haha

What was the name again, TRON something, where a known scammer came forward and told everyone his name, and people like WOOW, this is trustful. And used alot of clichés like "this will be different, we are honest blablabla". And now its over just in a few months.
We are working effortlessly to make Steps one of the coins of choice. So far we delivered on our promises and more.

Deeds speak louder than words and it is up to the community to decide!
Pages:
Jump to: