Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 41. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Can I reserve Chinese translation please? Thanks.

Looks good. I would like to reserve Spanish translation, if it's possible...

Just for your information, my masternode is setup and running, and giving reward.

Reserve for indonesian translate sir, this is project swap from erc20 token to scrypt? How many payout from swap?

You have been reserved.
when can i start working for translation?
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
This interesting project wwith the trust team. I love it, joined bounty twitter, reddit.  Good luck Dev success!
Translation Vietnamese?
I also need translation into Vietnamese too, You just only waiting. This project looks so great with low supply, can lead to more profits. So I keep digging up more, lol
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi all. The total supply is only 10.000 coins? And on what exchange will be listed this coin or is already ? And how much ROI in a year from masternode?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
hindi transalation available?

Would You kindly consider adding to bounty polish translation of ann? If positive, I would like to reserve it.

Italian translation - native italian

Let me know...

Reserved.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
there is something doesnt enter my mind sorry
can you please explaine to me
you already sold millions of this coin in your ico before . now you asking the peoples who has the tokens and millionsof it to join the swap  
and maximum supply is 10000coin  how will  the swap happen ?  when guys already has millions of tokens
?
when i think of it i think this coin will be very cheap like 0.0001usd  because of the  millions opf tokens you gave before .

1) There has never been an ICO for SUB1X. There were some sales conducted p2p behind closed doors.
2) The original supply was 0.5 tokens, so there were never millions of tokens in circulation at any given point.
3) The swap only applies to those backdoor p2p sales and people who participated in the airdrop . Those purchasing from 20th December, will already get the new version of the coin so no swap is required.
4) For SUB1X to be worth $0.0001 the total market cap would have to be $1 Smiley

thank you for the details and clarifying
i think i mistake with other token called xcoin i was reading another thread
sorry for that
there is something doesnt enter my mind sorry
can you please explaine to me
you already sold millions of this coin in your ico before . now you asking the peoples who has the tokens and millionsof it to join the swap  
and maximum supply is 10000coin  how will  the swap happen ?  when guys already has millions of tokens
?
when i think of it i think this coin will be very cheap like 0.0001usd  because of the  millions opf tokens you gave before .

1) There has never been an ICO for SUB1X. There were some sales conducted p2p behind closed doors.
2) The original supply was 0.5 tokens, so there were never millions of tokens in circulation at any given point.
3) The swap only applies to those backdoor p2p sales and people who participated in the airdrop . Those purchasing from 20th December, will already get the new version of the coin so no swap is required.
4) For SUB1X to be worth $0.0001 the total market cap would have to be $1 Smiley
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Interesting! It is rare nowadays some currencies to abandon ERC - 20 for their own Blockchain! I'll be watching SUB1X, it's interesting to work with masternodes, hopefully in that case, be generous, good luck!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
I am confused to make a wallet, I have downloaded but the account is not visible.

Can you explain your issue in more detail? What do you mean by the "account is not visible"?

i understand what he said,
usually whenever we are downloading an online wallet or other project (of course except Masternode project),
on 'receive' tab you will see a visible 'account'.
but it did not,because we need to make it directly.
all that you need to do is open the 'receive tab' and fill the form.
like what is the 'LABEL',how much it will be and others.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I am confused to make a wallet, I have downloaded but the account is not visible.

click in file and receiving addresses  Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm in since the beginning, this project is getting better everyday!  Wink
for twitter bounty we receive each week or just one time?

Just 1 tweet.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Do you have a mining pool?

if you read it carefully you will understand that this coin can not be mined.
which mean it was totally Proof Of Stake(POS) coin.
there are no mining,no pools and other Proof Of Work(POW).

also dev,
do we are only need to have 10 coins to operate the Masternode,
it is real or it is just another typo?
You need 20 coins for masternode.

ew,
a hour ago i saw it 10 coins,
it is only me or someone else saw that too ?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

also dev,
You need 20 coins for masternode.

also dev,
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
Would You kindly consider adding to bounty polish translation of ann? If positive, I would like to reserve it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Is there any way of obtaining these now or do i have to wait for them to be on an exchange? Anyone willing to sell?

Can you explain your issue in more detail? What do you mean by the "account is not visible"?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
SUB1X not distributed after swap will be burned or sold to collect fees for new market listings?

It will be burned by smart-contract. Everyone who have SUB1X already converted them in new and now wasting time, as it is pure POS and making everyday money for you when you are doing nothing. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: