Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 6. (Read 55984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Good news without a doubt. I think it's time to do some trading waiting for new updates.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=88e43678dba2534432a664a14a96195b

The new Syndicate (SYNX) coin is now available on Cryptopia for trading. The following trade pairs are currently available – SYNX/BTC, SYNX/LTC & SYNX/DOGE. You can start depositing and trading SYNX from today. SYNX performed a coin swap in May, and all user balances remaining on Cryptopia from the old coin has been swapped 1:1 for the new SYNX coin.

Good News.
Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=88e43678dba2534432a664a14a96195b

The new Syndicate (SYNX) coin is now available on Cryptopia for trading. The following trade pairs are currently available – SYNX/BTC, SYNX/LTC & SYNX/DOGE. You can start depositing and trading SYNX from today. SYNX performed a coin swap in May, and all user balances remaining on Cryptopia from the old coin has been swapped 1:1 for the new SYNX coin.
Activity: 8
I don't see why people are nit picking and trying to create FUD, the network was under attack so DEV's took action, they solved the problem and now we have a voting system for any future developments.

Now everything is working smoothly and we can progress. We have new contracts to look forward too...…….
Activity: 55
Fact is nobody voted for the coin swap.  The devs told the holders they were swapping coins because SYNX was being "attacked" and they "needed more coins for development".

Anyone who question get their actions get the boot from telegram.  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/L0gul9g.png

https://i.imgur.com/BLL15yE.png

172 blocks in 6 minutes

Fact is you need to be more documented. Our blocktime is 1 min not 28 / min.

Regarding voting for the swap.. We don't need your approval to do the right things.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Fact is nobody voted for the coin swap.  The devs told the holders they were swapping coins because SYNX was being "attacked" and they "needed more coins for development".

Anyone who question get their actions get the boot from telegram.  Wink
Hello to all.

I have a bunch of questions:
1) Link http://cdn.synx.online/bootstrap.zip doesn't work. Old february chain of 1.9.9 is outdated.
2) What the actual method of manual MN deploy? Most of instructions with many many errors and not correctly works with 2.0.0 versions.
3) I've started masternode 30 May and still not get anything. Console output:
masternodedebug
Node just started, not yet activated
VPS output:
syndicate-cli getinfo
{
  "version": 2000000,
  "protocolversion": 70918,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 100214,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 16,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 57470.71883530483,
  "testnet": false,
  "moneysupply": 31045223.94958184,
  "keypoololdest": 1527806114,
  "keypoolsize": 1001,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00010000,
  "staking status": "Staking Not Active",
  "errors": ""
}
So MN looks working, block number is actual. What should I check? Somebody can help me with it?
4) And big question - why SYNX project doesn't https? Looks suspiciously for Business Project with ambitions.
Hey everyone,

I just transferred my first 300 coins to the wallet  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I know I know, its not much but you gotta start somewhere.

Two questions! In the bottom right corner of the wallet the little sign with the arrow facing up is saying that staking and multisend are not active. I suppose that after my coins, after a certain amount of blocks have passed, will  have matured and start staking, right?

Secondly, not to be picky but the Core wallet is rather ugly and i saw that there is an interface theme toggle but without any further options. Currently I am running on version v2.0.0.0-a50b526-dirty (64-bit).

Kind regards,
Saoma
Activity: 12
Back in days,  I already like SYNX with the nice wallet that doesn't freeze and this sounds promising.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
Trying to run the 2.0 wallet on Mac OSX High Sierra and I get this error:

Termination Reason:    DYLD, [0x1] Library missing

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: @loader_path/libboost_system-mt.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Syndicate-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libboost_thread-mt.dylib
  Reason: image not found
DEVS have sure given us a haircut on our investments with this coin.

It is true that we don't know the number of coins pre-swap. This coin does not list a maximum supply in it's specs. (did it ever? Big Red Flag!) All the explorers started reporting many multiple blocks with the same number (I saw upwards of 10 blocks at a time with same block-number) and then the explorers went down so no-one could see any blockchain details. Wallet were shut down so that we could not sell.

We can see there was a 30 mil premine coded into the new chain (block #2)

Blocks #3 (03/23/18) to #506 (03/24/18) were payouts to mining addresses.

From Block #507 (03/24/18)  started also paying out splits to Masternode addresses.

----all this way before the "Official" blockchain starting date---

The Chain was already at block #65626 when the swap started, at 10 coins reward for block, 65626 x 10 = 656,260 SYNX rewarded pre-swap.

CoinMarketCap quotes a Circulating Supply of 19,531,650 SYNX that would need to swap.
the devs may be holding this:
30,000,001 initial pre-mine + 656,260 pre-mined (running) - 19,531,650 swaped to holders = 11,124,611 SYNX
DEVS have set up an @ss load of masternodes - watching the price action lately I will guess right here that they have been dumping coins on the market.

I have no good feelings of future projects here.
If DEVS would want distributed voting it would have been set up on-chain. (we have something else that feels like a rail-road bankster move)
If I wanted a PIVX coin, I would have invested in PIVX.

if anyone is following telegram

some old investors have not received their coins. SO its becoming clear where all this left over coin comes from. Its from those who have not claimed them.

looks like one dude has over 500k which he had in his wallet during the snap shot cant get them?Huh

Easy13, [24.05.18 22:20]
[In reply to Marc]
Last year anticlimax dumped his coins on us after months of lies and promises

and easy thinks its funny and insults those who try to get them, not very professional.  How shady can one get?

its bad enough they screwed up the wallets so bad, in January 2018, started getting orphans ..the dev..or lack of, didnt know what the heck he was doing. pumped out a few more wallets which sucked and made it worse.

finally gave us a OK wallet with 1.9.9. But than said we were attacked...OH really?? and  we have to go to a new chain...and now easy has 3mil coins, plus another 250+ and you fools voted to give him another 40K+

and nobody thinks this is weird?  I mean 3mil coins x .30c is $900,000.00 not a bad days work and you gave them another 40K.??

please pump this coin so i can sell!!!!

One last thing, for those who remember the GRAV coin, Easy had us do a snap shot. Because you would get 1 Grav for 1 synx..Well it never happened. If was to pump synx so he could dump. But synx never really pumped and his plan backfired... so now you understand why the GRAV coin never happened. He dont like talking about it.

yeah we have a great anonymous leader.

Coin supply on 8th of May: 25M - http://206.189.15.132:3001/

As you see, there still are people with unclaimed coins. Until everyone will have their new SYNX, we can't start the burning procedure.
Anticlimax will receive his coins. All we have wanted was to know exactly why he left the project.

Regarding those 250k coins we had a statement: 'We have received an email from Cryptopia and they won't support our swap. SYNX will be put into the delisting state and users will have 1 month from that date to withdraw before it is removed from the exchange. We are thinking to apply for a new listing on their exchange after swap. The new chain is already running and we created 250k SYNX to maintain the network alive. Those coins will be used for additional exchange listings and marketing.'

We are already on FUBT exchange & Blocknet DEX, we have applied for Cryptopia & Crypto Bridge listing and also for GIN platform.

Voting is a feature that we implemented from PIVX. If you don't like our proposals you all can vote 'NO'.
20k synx from the dev fund were used to pay a firm to develop our Business Platform. Due to the fact that we have signed an NDA agreement, more info about it will be revealed soon.

20k synx for marketing are still there: http://explorer.synx.online/address/SMftkF4L38dqKXUs39abZA2Y8X4M8Lx7LC

If you don't believe we had an attack, I think you should be better documented.

Thank you for FUD. Have a nice day.
tgz
Activity: 26
DEVS have sure given us a haircut on our investments with this coin.

It is true that we don't know the number of coins pre-swap. This coin does not list a maximum supply in it's specs. (did it ever? Big Red Flag!) All the explorers started reporting many multiple blocks with the same number (I saw upwards of 10 blocks at a time with same block-number) and then the explorers went down so no-one could see any blockchain details. Wallet were shut down so that we could not sell.

We can see there was a 30 mil premine coded into the new chain (block #2)

Blocks #3 (03/23/18) to #506 (03/24/18) were payouts to mining addresses.

From Block #507 (03/24/18)  started also paying out splits to Masternode addresses.

----all this way before the "Official" blockchain starting date---

The Chain was already at block #65626 when the swap started, at 10 coins reward for block, 65626 x 10 = 656,260 SYNX rewarded pre-swap.

CoinMarketCap quotes a Circulating Supply of 19,531,650 SYNX that would need to swap.
the devs may be holding this:
30,000,001 initial pre-mine + 656,260 pre-mined (running) - 19,531,650 swaped to holders = 11,124,611 SYNX
DEVS have set up an @ss load of masternodes - watching the price action lately I will guess right here that they have been dumping coins on the market.

I have no good feelings of future projects here.
If DEVS would want distributed voting it would have been set up on-chain. (we have something else that feels like a rail-road bankster move)
If I wanted a PIVX coin, I would have invested in PIVX.

Activity: 49
if anyone is following telegram

some old investors have not received their coins. SO its becoming clear where all this left over coin comes from. Its from those who have not claimed them.

looks like one dude has over 500k which he had in his wallet during the snap shot cant get them?Huh

Easy13, [24.05.18 22:20]
[In reply to Marc]
Last year anticlimax dumped his coins on us after months of lies and promises

and easy thinks its funny and insults those who try to get them, not very professional.  How shady can one get?

its bad enough they screwed up the wallets so bad, in January 2018, started getting orphans ..the dev..or lack of, didnt know what the heck he was doing. pumped out a few more wallets which sucked and made it worse.

finally gave us a OK wallet with 1.9.9. But than said we were attacked...OH really?? and  we have to go to a new chain...and now easy has 3mil coins, plus another 250+ and you fools voted to give him another 40K+

and nobody thinks this is weird?  I mean 3mil coins x .30c is $900,000.00 not a bad days work and you gave them another 40K.??

please pump this coin so i can sell!!!!

One last thing, for those who remember the GRAV coin, Easy had us do a snap shot. Because you would get 1 Grav for 1 synx..Well it never happened. If was to pump synx so he could dump. But synx never really pumped and his plan backfired... so now you understand why the GRAV coin never happened. He dont like talking about it.

yeah we have a great anonymous leader.

Activity: 49
"We ll post a distribution diagram very soon. Plans have been posted on medium"
https://medium.com/@synx/syndicate-future-9dec3431ebde

He calls this a plan? Now we should worry, they dont know what a plan is.

A plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with details of timing and resources, used to achieve an objective to do something. See also strategy. It is commonly understood as a temporal set of intended actions through which one expects to achieve a goal.

all you posted was a few actions but no plan.

Do you know how to develop a business plan?

for someone holding millions of stolen coins you need to up your game. Many of us see whats going on.

Activity: 1
Hi Is the swap running yet ??

The swap started at block 65626 (of new chain) and seems to finished at block 65659.

I started Synx explorer at http://104.206.242.43:3001  - Its just temporary, it has wrong icon, its slow, but it works. Currently re-indexing.

Hi ,I have my coins in Cryptopia.nz,what can I do ??
Thank you.

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/a/synx-delisting
You can try to contact support, but as I understand they are running pre-swap Synx (Synx Classic?). So sending the synx now would not have effect on the new chain.
In case it was small amount I would consider as lost. Anyway you can still withdraw it to the old Synx Client in case that somebody will start "Synx Classic fork".

(I am not official Synx or Cryptopia spokesman)
Hi i have in Cryptopia 2600 synx for long time...it seems that the developers have no intererst of help in any way...,
The wallet  i did download is not syncing and there is zero help....
This project seems to me craby sh...

Regarding wallet not syncing:
WINDOWS (Only one I have any experience with)
The trick that I've discovered is to:
Exit Syndicate if running.
Do a google search for "synx addnodes", end up at novaexchange.
Copy and paste the entire list of addnodes.
Open a new textedit file.  Paste addnodes to file. Save file as "syndicate.conf" as all files in c:/Users/**USER**/App Data/Roaming/Syndicate .  --If you can't find the directory, you may have to "Show hidden files" in windows.
run Syndicate and see if you get connections.

Write back if the instructions are unclear or you need help.
Activity: 1
I have withdrawn money from Cryptopia to my official SYNX wallet
But have not received coins.
Developers do not respond to emails!
I lost money on this project.
If there are officials, contact me in personal messages
Activity: 19
Hi, my masternode is running but every time i've got a reward it pays my masternode wallet so i go from 5000 synx to 500x, so the masternode stop running, i didn't find the option to setup a default wallet to receive the coins, did anybody had the same problem ?  Tongue

Anyone Huh? I dindt find out to change the address for the rewards so every time i have a reward i have to configure a new masternode again .....  Undecided Undecided Undecided
This is indeed very strange. My MN always pay to the same address of my masternode but it didn't break my setup at all. It's on the same address with different input so that is basically a separate entity from my masternode. Though I have no technical skill to help you on this one, I'll suggest you to contact the team in their Telegram[1] channel. The team's admin there is always present and help everyone regarding their technical difficulties. Go and reach out to them to see what they can provide to help you on your problem.  Wink

[1]https://t.me/syndicateLTD

I tried on telegram no response, i post a comment on the masternode setup page no response, by mail no response ..... I'm loosing my patience  Angry
Activity: 22

Code:
cli masternode list | grep ENABLED | wc -l

With mining there you have to count with probability that you not mine any block in some period of time
For example with 5000 SYNX:
1 day (1440 blocks): (1-(5000/14400000))^(1440)=0.60 -> 60% not mined
2 days(2880 blocks): 36.7%
3 days: 22.3%
7 days: 3.01%
Month: 0.0000305%

For example with 2000 SYNX:
1 day (1440 blocks): (1-(2000/14400000))^(1440)=0.81 -> 81% not mined
2 days(2880 blocks): 67.03%
3 days: 54.88%
4 days: 44.93% <- your case
7 days: 24.65%
Month: 0.24%

Have you the exactily parameters in each part of formula to give to me? I want to make a spredsheet with this to all my stake coins (deviant, hight, monkey, etc)
So the Telegram synx community voted and passed the vote to give the admin free synx to get the ball rolling.

Im amazed how many lemons we have who will follow blindly off a cliff. Lets put this perspective. No FUD, serious questions.

You gave up all that synx to someone, you dont know, have no idea what they can do, we don't know their experience, and we have no way to know how the money is spent.

so they decide to work on a logo?? great ...how much will that cost?? don't matter, you don't have a say. So they can pay their girl friend 5k and you wont have a clue.

We have no white paper, no plan , we dont even know if Easy "the admin" has the ability to run a business. But we just gave him our future stakes in the hope they can turn this around and make you all rich. LOL

Dream on... the vote was 10% which I'm sure the admin and his friends easily have that 10% so they control the vote.  So they can do whatever they like and you all really think you have a say in what happens?

I have been around synx for a while, so i know a thing or two. What strikes me funny, as long as i been in the old slack, the hodl slack, now discord and tele. i have yet to read the admins capability to run a business platform. Do you know? and how would you verify this? no linkedin profile. But you all feel good giving someone you dont know anything about, $20k to set this platform in motion.

So now we wait to see where the money goes and how it will be spent, will there be an accounting? can we see who and what is getting paid and for what? I hope they are transparent this way we can see how our money is used to make us rich.

So lets all watch and wait for the big news!!! $2 here we come...i bet 200 synx, the coin will pump so they can cash out that 40+ synx you gave them, then crash..any takers?

by the way go check out Pivx telegram and how big their community is, tens times ours, and they have more MNs  and with all that going for them, they are only at around $4-5 . so yeah im sure we will be at $5 real soon with just a part time dev and an anonymous Admin and staff.  

If admins want to be serious, they need to come out of the shadows.

After a successful distribution, it's time to move forward. So, lets see what's next:

1. Distribution

Many of you are asking about the distribution. Fair enough!
One of the first things that we will do next is a diagram where everybody can see what has been done regarding this matter. We will keep it as transparent as we can, and update it, when and if its the case.

2. Syndicate brand

If we want to apply for a new listing or to start a partnership we need to make Synx look professional and slick, that's why we are already working with a graphic designer that will be hired full-time at Syndicate and a webdesign firm to help us make a step forward regarding the Syndicate Brand.  

3. Team additions

We would like to thanks "kwiksand" for his hard work and that's why he will be hired by us to continue his great work. We are fully aware of the fact that we need more team members to cover some of his time and that's why in the future we will hire more team members such as: community managers, marketing strategist and bitcointalk support.

Jermann has been hired, he will help kwiksand to complete his tasks

4. Exchange listings

We are already in touch with exchanges but our main goal is to get listed back on Cryptopia. There are some people who didn't managed to withdraw their coins on the swap day and we are working with Cryptopia to get people back their new Synx.

Fubt Exchange: https://www.fubt.top/notice/detail.html?id=188

5. Masternodes.pro & Masternodes.online listing

We know how important is for us to get listed back on MN stats websites. Masternodes.pro was informed about our new chain and they are currently working to update our wallet and Synx should be online very soon.  

https://masternodes.pro/stats/synx

6. Partnerships

Luka is in touch with IBM and Hyper Ledger for a possible partnership regarding our Business Platform. We have received a proposal from Hyper Ledger for an Enterprise Asset Management but we need to analyze it and make sure it fits to our vision and what we are trying to achieve in the future.

Since most of you already know, Syndicate was not an ICO, its a community driven project and all the proposals from above require significant funds to be pursued.  After many talks with our team and a few community members, we concluded that the best way to fund our vision and the expanding team is to setup MN's, and for the rest we'll use the remaining funds ( partnerships / exchange listings...).
Impressive work cannot be done without funding, people need to be incentivised in order to move forward and keep working for us, partnerships require funds , and as you already know exchange listings do as well. After the distribution diagram release, we'll post monthly newsletters about our payments and development.
so it seems  to all  that the  "new" devs  created couple of millions for themselves by mining 30m  coins swapping 16 from old chan  have 14 million give or take   start selling and  what do you know price is 30 cents. great  job on the heist

Coin Supply (SYNX)

Top 100 - Current Balance
Address   Balance (SYNX)   %
1   SgDXwSaDFvqnm7AAeAhRwteC6ebj9Zv1gN     3001765.63096059   9.73
2   SZsBNcNhbAmhpZHNgNzAwM6vqYxAjekFKy     1079371.00000000   3.50
3   SVop4eCKGCB8WSKkECZwnzEZyrae9JEy1S       980000.00000000   3.18
4   SYGgb6qFY1JadXxToPJ2rbLNXYD7GAXrCi       829142.00000000   2.69
5   SazStMN46rdpoGEtQApDn5xJkdKYRhGfBE       819341.00000000   2.66
 top adress     1  million   each time lol
9th May 2018 04:25:34   d5c89238aa7510994e8de02158e32793bec8cbb5eb58ec17b67766e2f40b8fc6   + 712519.67890637
9th May 2018 04:23:50   b1016b7417579e4a6c63a747ef3762185f6b3777a378d24a860f775284fafc93   + 1000000.00000000
9th May 2018 04:23:50   a025e159960fa94afb89d4768c19f3bdcbb2ca54077c987d534b8a750c7bd314   + 1000000.00000000
9th May 2018 04:23:50   7279b83fd8bc038c84d98c891d05587b1cba0e923ac5b13f78a8eb7052ab0d07   + 1000000.00000000

http://206.189.15.132:3001/  -  Coin supply: 25M

You don't even know how many coins have been in circulation before swap
Pages:
Jump to: