Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 5. (Read 55961 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello,

I'm trying to set up a masternode and when I'm at the brand masternode outputs stage and it just puts me : {}
Do you know this problem?

Problem resolved just had to send the exact amount to the address of the masternode
Activity: 49
Hey everyone dont forget to vote to have the Synx team soak us for more coins..

seems like the only people making money is the hidden leaders of Synx.

Anyway, I vote No..it wont matter they have enough MNs set up to get the vote % they need so they really dont need anyone else to vote. So you are at their mercy.. Grin

cant wait to dump this ....

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Greetings, all! It's really good business. Cognizant activity, outstanding vision!
Make sure to be part of our telegram chat, way more active. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@syndicateLTD
Hi,

My SYNX coins are stuck on coinexchange, they intentionally disabled withdraw just some days before the swap.  Are they going to swap automatically as Bittrex?  What could I do?  My coins are lost?

Regards,

I also have SYNX on CoinExchange; What to do?
Speak with our team on telegram that sure we'll help you solve it https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@syndicateLTD
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Hi,

My SYNX coins are stuck on coinexchange, they intentionally disabled withdraw just some days before the swap.  Are they going to swap automatically as Bittrex?  What could I do?  My coins are lost?

Regards,

I also have SYNX on CoinExchange; What to do?
Activity: 53
can someone explain if the coin is still trying to do what the original website said?

i bought in because of the huge potential in this :

SYNDICATE aims to be the Next Generation Product Management Platform that connects businesses with their consumers.
SYNDICATE will feature a fully integrated Management System geared to assist business owners in keeping track of their Inventory, Sales and Expenses.
All the Records & Sales reports you choose to create will be fully exportable in multiple formats to supplement the software you’re currently using for financial management.
The Syndicate wallet aims - by design - at a mulifaceted modular functionality; as such, it's peripheral communications stack will continue to adopt inventory managment hardware (i.e. readers, scanners, RFID, tags etc.) to optimize your current inventory managment business process in a none disruptive manner.
SYNDICATE aims to be the Next Generation Product Management Platform which will connect businesses with their consumers.

now it seems to be nothing more than a coin with PoS and masternodes.

whats the point of syndicate now?

I totally agree with this comment.

I hope a new roadmap could be released soon aiming these points.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
It was a busy month for our Core team here at Syndicate, and we are happy to announce that we managed to finish some important tasks.

Development update: https://medium.com/@synx/development-update-june-28th-f514d584d454
Great read. It's good to see that we are receiving this updates because this is very important to investors like us. We are moving in a very right direction and I must say that the decision that you made regarding the coin swap is correct in every aspect. That resolved the problem that we experienced for almost many months and now, we have the rights tools to move forward for development.
Activity: 55
It was a busy month for our Core team here at Syndicate, and we are happy to announce that we managed to finish some important tasks.

Development update: https://medium.com/@synx/development-update-june-28th-f514d584d454
What happened to gravity?

Never happened, they used this scam to try and pump synx so they could dump but, it didn't work so good. Than they just never said anything more, hoping people forget.

Ok thanks and who is "they", is they actual dev Team or old one?
No i never forget something important to me.
There is a new team. new marketing staff, also new dev.
the last team is gone.
Activity: 244

Never happened, they used this scam to try and pump synx so they could dump but, it didn't work so good. Than they just never said anything more, hoping people forget.

Ok thanks and who is "they", is they actual dev Team or old one?
No i never forget something important to me.

Hello to all.

I have a bunch of questions:
1) Link http://cdn.synx.online/bootstrap.zip doesn't work. Old february chain of 1.9.9 is outdated.
2) What the actual method of manual MN deploy? Most of instructions with many many errors and not correctly works with 2.0.0 versions.
3) I've started masternode 30 May and still not get anything. Console output:
masternodedebug
Node just started, not yet activated
VPS output:
syndicate-cli getinfo
{
  "version": 2000000,
  "protocolversion": 70918,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 100214,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 16,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 57470.71883530483,
  "testnet": false,
  "moneysupply": 31045223.94958184,
  "keypoololdest": 1527806114,
  "keypoolsize": 1001,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00010000,
  "staking status": "Staking Not Active",
  "errors": ""
}
So MN looks working, block number is actual. What should I check? Somebody can help me with it?
4) And big question - why SYNX project doesn't https? Looks suspiciously for Business Project with ambitions.
Search for out telegram group, youwill get some support
Syndicate community manager here. Happy to answer any questions.

Alex Galaxy

I am running Synx wallet 2.0 , 1000 coins

staking is active for 100 hours

Not a single reward has come through.

Appreciate from assistance from the Devs or community please.

Best regards
Cryptoza
That's common, I guess you will have kind of 1 reward per 5 days or so
btw what if i transfer synx from cryptopia to bittrex after 8th of may(coz it will be delisted only on 22th)? i will lose my coins or not?
Search for our telegram group, there will be many pf us to help you
Activity: 1
Syndicate community manager here. Happy to answer any questions.

Alex Galaxy

I am running Synx wallet 2.0 , 1000 coins

staking is active for 100 hours

Not a single reward has come through.

Appreciate from assistance from the Devs or community please.

Best regards
Cryptoza
Activity: 244
Nice project & nice price  Cheesy
Just bought a dip of 10 k, if crypto should die today than i die staking  Cheesy

Activity: 60
I don't see why people are nit picking and trying to create FUD, the network was under attack so DEV's took action, they solved the problem and now we have a voting system for any future developments.

Now everything is working smoothly and we can progress. We have new contracts to look forward too...…….

So many new fan boys who dont know the History. lots of noobs...be careful !!

I guess we will never know if synx was attacked or if the dev and admin made a pile for themselves.  We do know the dev tried to update the wallet and screwed it up so many times they had to fork.

The main reason why we held this coin was because the MNs and staking was great. During the whole time they messed with the wallets they never showed any effort to promote or build a white paper. But they got their fork and a good chunk of coin in their wallets, like 275k plus it was important to vote to give them another 40+k Huh its amazing.  lets see what they will do with the rest of the millions they hold.

Great money spent on a logo!!! was this from the marketing group you hired?? can you show us the company or was it a friend. How much did that cost us??...I glad we voted on which one we wanted....LOL voting, like it matters...

All i can say, i really hope we moon or go up so i can finally sell the rest. it will be a long time before this coin does anything. More and more coins are coming out requiring KYC and legit people running it. having admins and Dev hiding don't give real investors confidence.

many of us know the truth. lets pump it one more time so the bag holders and make new bag holders..

okay dude....i just don`t know just how much POOR you are....but let me try to make some math for you....

270k coin + 40K coin =310k coin

310 000  * 0.29 (usd$) = 89 900 $

You would really think that 2 guys would.... work hard like this...(and hired more ppl recently)... for 45k each ....And also be flagged as scammers and destroy their c.v. !! ....when all jobs in blockchain programming are 100k $usd and more by year .....LOL

You really wanna see a scam....you are mind bugged by it so much that you even believe yourself..... just look at you....NOBODY would put more than a year of work to destroy his career for NOT EVEN HALF of the salary he would make in 1 YEAR .....lol com on....dude

you probably think that the illuminati created bitcoin and all lol

Once agaiin...JUST how much POOR are you to think that 2 guy would destroy their life and career and every chance for a blockchain career

For 45k usd ....outch

Now shut the f*c* up please ....and go to work because for you 45k is like the world and can`t realize that no scam was designed to be that poor.....
I don't see why people are nit picking and trying to create FUD, the network was under attack so DEV's took action, they solved the problem and now we have a voting system for any future developments.

Now everything is working smoothly and we can progress. We have new contracts to look forward too...…….

So many new fan boys who dont know the History. lots of noobs...be careful !!

I guess we will never know if synx was attacked or if the dev and admin made a pile for themselves.  We do know the dev tried to update the wallet and screwed it up so many times they had to fork.

The main reason why we held this coin was because the MNs and staking was great. During the whole time they messed with the wallets they never showed any effort to promote or build a white paper. But they got their fork and a good chunk of coin in their wallets, like 275k plus it was important to vote to give them another 40+k Huh its amazing.  lets see what they will do with the rest of the millions they hold.

Great money spent on a logo!!! was this from the marketing group you hired?? can you show us the company or was it a friend. How much did that cost us??...I glad we voted on which one we wanted....LOL voting, like it matters...

All i can say, i really hope we moon or go up so i can finally sell the rest. it will be a long time before this coin does anything. More and more coins are coming out requiring KYC and legit people running it. having admins and Dev hiding don't give real investors confidence.

many of us know the truth. lets pump it one more time so the bag holders and make new bag holders..

Activity: 38
I've had an issue with the wallet being quarantined by my AVG antivirus.

Don't understand why as it was functioning fine on my pc for a couple of weeks until i restarted the pc for updates.
Activity: 1
Great news, keep going guys   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: