Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 7. (Read 55984 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
btw new wallet stopped    minting coins
Activity: 48
so it seems  to all  that the  "new" devs  created couple of millions for themselves by mining 30m  coins swapping 16 from old chan  have 14 million give or take   start selling and  what do you know price is 30 cents. great  job on the heist

Coin Supply (SYNX)

Top 100 - Current Balance
Address   Balance (SYNX)   %
1   SgDXwSaDFvqnm7AAeAhRwteC6ebj9Zv1gN     3001765.63096059   9.73
2   SZsBNcNhbAmhpZHNgNzAwM6vqYxAjekFKy     1079371.00000000   3.50
3   SVop4eCKGCB8WSKkECZwnzEZyrae9JEy1S       980000.00000000   3.18
4   SYGgb6qFY1JadXxToPJ2rbLNXYD7GAXrCi       829142.00000000   2.69
5   SazStMN46rdpoGEtQApDn5xJkdKYRhGfBE       819341.00000000   2.66
 top adress     1  million   each time lol
9th May 2018 04:25:34   d5c89238aa7510994e8de02158e32793bec8cbb5eb58ec17b67766e2f40b8fc6   + 712519.67890637
9th May 2018 04:23:50   b1016b7417579e4a6c63a747ef3762185f6b3777a378d24a860f775284fafc93   + 1000000.00000000
9th May 2018 04:23:50   a025e159960fa94afb89d4768c19f3bdcbb2ca54077c987d534b8a750c7bd314   + 1000000.00000000
9th May 2018 04:23:50   7279b83fd8bc038c84d98c891d05587b1cba0e923ac5b13f78a8eb7052ab0d07   + 1000000.00000000
Activity: 49
So the Telegram synx community voted and passed the vote to give the admin free synx to get the ball rolling.

Im amazed how many lemons we have who will follow blindly off a cliff. Lets put this perspective. No FUD, serious questions.

You gave up all that synx to someone, you dont know, have no idea what they can do, we don't know their experience, and we have no way to know how the money is spent.

so they decide to work on a logo?? great ...how much will that cost?? don't matter, you don't have a say. So they can pay their girl friend 5k and you wont have a clue.

We have no white paper, no plan , we dont even know if Easy "the admin" has the ability to run a business. But we just gave him our future stakes in the hope they can turn this around and make you all rich. LOL

Dream on... the vote was 10% which I'm sure the admin and his friends easily have that 10% so they control the vote.  So they can do whatever they like and you all really think you have a say in what happens?

I have been around synx for a while, so i know a thing or two. What strikes me funny, as long as i been in the old slack, the hodl slack, now discord and tele. i have yet to read the admins capability to run a business platform. Do you know? and how would you verify this? no linkedin profile. But you all feel good giving someone you dont know anything about, $20k to set this platform in motion.

So now we wait to see where the money goes and how it will be spent, will there be an accounting? can we see who and what is getting paid and for what? I hope they are transparent this way we can see how our money is used to make us rich.

So lets all watch and wait for the big news!!! $2 here we come...i bet 200 synx, the coin will pump so they can cash out that 40+ synx you gave them, then crash..any takers?

by the way go check out Pivx telegram and how big their community is, tens times ours, and they have more MNs  and with all that going for them, they are only at around $4-5 . so yeah im sure we will be at $5 real soon with just a part time dev and an anonymous Admin and staff. 

If admins want to be serious, they need to come out of the shadows.

When is it possible to send SYNX to bittrex again? I have wallet 1.9.1 but cant send at the moment. Is there a timeline?

So far my MN doesn't work anymore and I have no clue how to move coins to new chain >_<

https://medium.com/@synx/syndicate-swap-information-f5370468ba60

good luck it may be to late. If you have issues you need to contact the admin on Telegram or Discord

Good luck you will need it
When is it possible to send SYNX to bittrex again? I have wallet 1.9.1 but cant send at the moment. Is there a timeline?

So far my MN doesn't work anymore and I have no clue how to move coins to new chain >_<
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hi i have in Cryptopia 2600 synx for long time...it seems that the developers have no intererst of help in any way...,
The wallet  i did download is not syncing and there is zero help....
This project seems to me craby sh...

if cryptopia are refusing to update the devs can't do a thing they even gave about a months notice

IMO 2 groups are responsible for your issue, yourself for leaving coins at an exchange and cryptopia for not updating (probably want more listing fees).

contact support at cryptopia really is your only chance though its a slim one
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Hi Is the swap running yet ??

The swap started at block 65626 (of new chain) and seems to finished at block 65659.

I started Synx explorer at http://104.206.242.43:3001  - Its just temporary, it has wrong icon, its slow, but it works. Currently re-indexing.

Hi ,I have my coins in Cryptopia.nz,what can I do ??
Thank you.

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/a/synx-delisting
You can try to contact support, but as I understand they are running pre-swap Synx (Synx Classic?). So sending the synx now would not have effect on the new chain.
In case it was small amount I would consider as lost. Anyway you can still withdraw it to the old Synx Client in case that somebody will start "Synx Classic fork".

(I am not official Synx or Cryptopia spokesman)
Hi i have in Cryptopia 2600 synx for long time...it seems that the developers have no intererst of help in any way...,
The wallet  i did download is not syncing and there is zero help....
This project seems to me craby sh...
Proposal 1: Development Team

Continued development on UI/QT
Fix bugs in QT
Code review and audits
Wallet UI redesign ............i thought the MN you were going to set up with the 250 you stole was to pay for dev work
Recruit and interview team members to support Syndicate initiatives.....who are they, what do they bring to the table??....
Business Platform implementation.....what is that?HuhHuh
Bring community ideas to life....................................What are some of the ideas?Huh

Total: 20000 SYNX

Proposal 2: Marketing

Synchronize and drive community and team efforts.................what are they?Huh
Event planning and event management..................what are they?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Strategic marketing and advertising campaign development..................show us a road map?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Social media profile of Syndicate....we have that....whats the plan to make them better
Write client unit tests and documentation....................what is that??
Newsletter graphics, roadmap gfx, whitepaper visualizations........NOW WE ARE DOING a WHITE PAPER???what a JOKE!!

Total: 20000 SYNX

Proposal 3: Support Team

Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team ....we have to pay for that???
Product development and analysis of Business Platform....what products?Huh
Bug reporting and product testing
Test and help the new features
Work with core team as community liaisons

Total: 3200 SYNX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all this with a PART TIME DEV who IS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD>>>>

This is all old news, all i see is you guys milking the system, we have no faces to the team, Easy and the DEV  have no idea what they are doing. You dont offer a business plan.

I all i see is you asking to get paid.. Look at other coins like PIVX...hugh following, hugh team work...and we know who they are...As more and more people get involved..more educated people will want answers. If you want real world use, you need to come out of the shadows and start working like a real team, until then you will milk coins from noobs thinking we will blast off to $5...ill come back in 6 months and see where we are...and eat my words if I'm wrong.. but from where im sitting all i see a a few people who have no idea how to run a business.

I hope those who are going to invest better think long and hard about how you invest your money in these rookies.

Activity: 19
Hi, my masternode is running but every time i've got a reward it pays my masternode wallet so i go from 5000 synx to 500x, so the masternode stop running, i didn't find the option to setup a default wallet to receive the coins, did anybody had the same problem ?  Tongue

Anyone Huh? I dindt find out to change the address for the rewards so every time i have a reward i have to configure a new masternode again .....  Undecided Undecided Undecided
This is indeed very strange. My MN always pay to the same address of my masternode but it didn't break my setup at all. It's on the same address with different input so that is basically a separate entity from my masternode. Though I have no technical skill to help you on this one, I'll suggest you to contact the team in their Telegram[1] channel. The team's admin there is always present and help everyone regarding their technical difficulties. Go and reach out to them to see what they can provide to help you on your problem.  Wink

[1]https://t.me/syndicateLTD

Okay im going to check with them thanks for you re help  Cheesy i will post the solution if someone has the same problem
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hi, my masternode is running but every time i've got a reward it pays my masternode wallet so i go from 5000 synx to 500x, so the masternode stop running, i didn't find the option to setup a default wallet to receive the coins, did anybody had the same problem ?  Tongue

Anyone Huh? I dindt find out to change the address for the rewards so every time i have a reward i have to configure a new masternode again .....  Undecided Undecided Undecided
This is indeed very strange. My MN always pay to the same address of my masternode but it didn't break my setup at all. It's on the same address with different input so that is basically a separate entity from my masternode. Though I have no technical skill to help you on this one, I'll suggest you to contact the team in their Telegram[1] channel. The team's admin there is always present and help everyone regarding their technical difficulties. Go and reach out to them to see what they can provide to help you on your problem.  Wink

[1]https://t.me/syndicateLTD
Activity: 19

Activity: 25
Any plans for new exchange listings after swap?
Activity: 244
Hello, I downloaded the new SYNX wallet, added coins and even received a staking payout. However, last night my computer shut down and now when I try to open the wallet, it closes and says, ''syndicate-qt.exe has stopped working''. I tried rebooting and restarting with the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew

Hi first of all I am no member of synx team but help you.

I think you use windows (in cause of shutdown of system - linux is much more stable lol) go to C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\APPDATA\ROAMING\SYNX
Wallet has to be closed:
Make a backup of synx filedir
Delete everything without wallet.dat, just keep wallet.dat
Resynx the wallet
If staking doesnt work, try editing synx.conf with editor

add first line
staking=1

If synx doesnt work, add nodes from blockexplorer
but first delete everything instead wallet.dat and resynx wallet

&important setting in wallet! always disable upnp and DISABLE allow incoming connections at network!! for your seguerity
&if you use windows, set up your firewall properly! disable server process of windows, upnp, second user login at services, and superfetch ... everything what has remote in windows services disable, and firewall shold not allow incoming connections! only core network allowed!!

it works for all project wallets the same
always make backups external USB! in case of error of HDD!!

I am in crypto and mining btc since 2012 believe me i learned a lot!
Activity: 244
Hello, guys. I have about 1000 SYNX in Cryptopia. Is a way to swap my coins? I was away for a few weeks and missed all of this.
Please, help.

I've got the exact same problem. They told me in their telegram there is no possibility at all and all the coins are lost.

It has been quite poorly communicated if you ask me.

Poorly communicated isnt true, i read a month ago about that. You guys should receive message too from synx at cryptopia weeks ago. Also twitter is very important when you invest into crypto market.
Sorry but i cant agree to your point of view, synx team is very active and information is out long time!
Sorry for your coins but i have also lost about 200.000 $ in crypto since 2014 so i dont care about your 1000$
learn from it and go on is my advice.
Greetz
Activity: 23
Hello, guys. I have about 1000 SYNX in Cryptopia. Is a way to swap my coins? I was away for a few weeks and missed all of this.
Please, help.

I've got the exact same problem. They told me in their telegram there is no possibility at all and all the coins are lost.

It has been quite poorly communicated if you ask me.
Activity: 7
Please, help.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hi friends, where can we see masternode map ? and number actually ? would like to estimate ROI for masternode or stack , thanks

Code:
cli masternode list | grep ENABLED | wc -l

The block gets generated every 1 minute -> 1440 blocks per day. 1440/1415=1.0177 so roughly each masternode should get reward once per day.
But I don't know how to obtain the value of the "whole network staking amount".
But according to the current seesaw split. In the current block 78844 Staker gets 3.29998960 while Masternode gets 6.70000000.
So current estimate is 6.7 SYNX per day for Masternode.

EDIT:
So with 1415 Masternodes the amount of locked coins is 1415*5000=7200000.
I don't know the details of the new seesaw reward algorithm, but I assume, that when there is same amount locked in Masternodes and same ammount of coins stacking, then the reward would be 50/50.
So the reward percentage is inverse of the masternode/staking percentage. Se when Masternodes gets 67% of reward means, that coins are used 33% for masternodes and 67% for staking.
Lets calculate ROI.
Masternode (5000SYNX): As calculated above 6.7 SYNX per day, 201 SYNX per Month (assume 30 days per Month).
Masternode Monthly ROI = 201/5000*100=4.02%

Staking 5000 SYNX: If 7200000 coins for Masternodes are 33% of Masternodes+Staking coins that means that there are 14400000 staking coins.
So you have 5000/14400000*100 chance, that you will be the lucky one who mints the current block. With 1440 blocks per day, you have 50% chance to mine block. Lets say you mine 1 block every 2 days.
With reward 3.3 SYNX that means you mine 49.5 SYNX every Month.
Staking Monthly ROI: 49.5/5000*100 = 0.99%

Hi. My wallet is unlocked for staking. And I have already added staking=1 in my conf file. It has been 4 days already, and my balance is 2000 synx. But I haven't received any staking reward yet. When can I expect to receive a reward? or what setting is lacking in my wallet?

With mining there you have to count with probability that you not mine any block in some period of time
For example with 5000 SYNX:
1 day (1440 blocks): (1-(5000/14400000))^(1440)=0.60 -> 60% not mined
2 days(2880 blocks): 36.7%
3 days: 22.3%
7 days: 3.01%
Month: 0.0000305%

For example with 2000 SYNX:
1 day (1440 blocks): (1-(2000/14400000))^(1440)=0.81 -> 81% not mined
2 days(2880 blocks): 67.03%
3 days: 54.88%
4 days: 44.93% <- your case
7 days: 24.65%
Month: 0.24%
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi. My wallet is unlocked for staking. And I have already added staking=1 in my conf file. It has been 4 days already, and my balance is 2000 synx. But I haven't received any staking reward yet. When can I expect to receive a reward? or what setting is lacking in my wallet?
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
Hi friends, where can we see masternode map ? and number actually ? would like to estimate ROI for masternode or stack , thanks
Activity: 1
hello to all! i
2 days ago i transfered some synx to the wallet on the computer. but the balance didnt change, althou it shows on the explorer online the correct wallet balance.

someone had similar situation ? what you recommend ?
Pages:
Jump to: