Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 3. (Read 55961 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi, my wallet stops synchronizing from block 346000.

Any idea, how to solve this?
Activity: 49
still no white paper.

The Dev team is still staking our 6 mil coins and selling the mints to make money. While the rest of us wait for these clowns to do something.

Easy said he was working on white paper three months ago..so show us something!

community has no grown..No marketing , cant market scams..

every time you buy you give the devs more of your money, yet we see no progress.

Be careful, before you  invest make sure you check it out. you will learn they have no plan... good luck
STILL NO WHITE PARER

STILL STEALING 6mil coins and staking them.stealing our mints

merry xmas

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
can you please fix your blockchain explore ?

link from your website is not working.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Hi everybody, I seem to have a problem with a transaction, but the link to the block explorer in the front page is dead. Anybody knows if there is a new page somewhere, can't seem to be able locate it anywhere
As Im writing they still dont have the wallet update working.. they wanted to pump the coin to make some money but i guess it didnt work out.

Still no white paper..no real plans. Jan 2019 we will be around 300 sats..Thats my prediction ..and most likely get dropped from Trex as they begin to follow new SEC rules,  Rules synx cant pass.

keep an eye in that 6 mil coins they stole from us, they been dumping the minted coins pushing price down.

I hope people are really checking out the coin before you invest. it was good in the early days until this new team set up a new chain and stole 6 mil pre-mined coins.

all these problems with the wallet, i guess they have to pay the dev more money to learn how to code.

Still no white paper. Still no coin burn. They hold 6 mil coins & staking and stealing our rewards.

people need to understand they are milking all who buy and each day they sell those mints and buy BTC.

IBM is all BS. we still have no idea what this is used for. Its not even IBM but a program and they are trying to make everyone think they are partners with IBM.

still here , still waiting for white paper, it will be almost a year. Do you think we will see in next year?? Huh

Activity: 1
Hello.
On my local PC with Windows 7, a node was installed on the previous version of the wallet and everything worked fine from the moment the wallet came out. As soon as I reinstalled the wallet to version 2.1.0, the node stopped working at startup, it displays the following message “Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Not capable masternode: Could not connect to My_IP: 25992 (code -1)) »How to fix and start the node?
Activity: 48
Trying to upgrade my masternodes to 2.1 atm but when checking sync I run into this issue
Code:
:~$ ./syndicate-cli getinfo
error: {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
any ideas? just want to make sure its synced

Hello,

I have the same problem, can you help us?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Trying to upgrade my masternodes to 2.1 atm but when checking sync I run into this issue
Code:
:~$ ./syndicate-cli getinfo
error: {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
any ideas? just want to make sure its synced
Activity: 1
Please help. I am not not able to install Syndicate Core 2.1.0 on Mac book air. https://imgur.com/a/xXK4HJQ

System info:
Model: MacBookAir7,2, BootROM MBA71.0178.B00, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 1.6 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 2.27f2
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000, Intel HD Graphics 6000, Built-In
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.13.6 (17G65)
Activity: 55
We, at Syndicate had a busy month in terms of development and future plans and that's why we want to share with you the following changes:

New specifications

Fixed block reward: 70% for MNs, 30% for stakers

from block 346000 to block 432799 - 9 synx per block - MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 432800 to block 519599 - 8 synx per block - MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 519600 to block 606399 - 7 synx per block - MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 606400 to block 693199 - 6 synx per block - MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 693200 to block 779999 - 5 synx per block - MN Collateral: 25,000

Once you start your Masternode with the 'Current Required Collateral', your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and you don't have the same TXid, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Notable Changes

- Fix wrongly displayed balance on Overview tab
- Fix listtransactions RPC function
- Switch to libsecp256k1 signature verification
- Resolution of excessive peer banning

!!! Mandatory Update

Syndicate Core 2.1.0 is a mandatory update for all users. This release contains new consensus rules and improvements that are not backwards compatible with older versions. Users will have a grace period of 4 days to update their clients before enforcement of this update is enabled.

—-How to upgrade your wallet—-

If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has completely shut down (which might take a few minutes for older versions), then copy over syndicate-qt.exe (on Windows) or /Applications/Syndicate-Qt (on Mac) or syndicated/syndicate-qt (on Linux).

—-How to upgrade your Masternode—-

- Log on to VPS with putty
- syndicate-cli stop
- wget https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQt/releases/download/x2.1.0/Syndicate-2.1.0-linux64.zip
- unzip -o Syndicate-2.1.0-linux64.zip -d /usr/local/bin/
- chmod 777 /usr/local/bin/*
- syndicated

Give it some time to get fully synced and then type 'syndicate-cli masternode status' to check if Masternode successfully started

Full Guide: http://synx.online/syndicate-update-steps.pdf

Wallets: https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQt/releases/tag/x2.1.0
Boostrap: http://209.250.239.190/bootstrap2.zip
Masternode Setup Guide: https://medium.com/@synx/masternode-setup-guide-6b2c085c6774
so here's the latest from the team...Who we don't know, don't know anything about, their education or back ground but, people think they will get rich following..anyway just a side thought.

Now when i say team YOU all realize there is Easy and Luka...and a few Telegram followers who get paid a few synx to do whatever...when you know please post it here, because i have no idea WTF they do. so we have a four man team who will promote this coin to the crypto world and tons of people will flood in and buy... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes let that sink in for a sec.

OK so here is what Easy posted in telegram

Regarding block rewards we didn t change anything yet. Due to the fact that we ll have lots of updates in november like wallet fixes, block rewards update & collateral increase the best option is to deliver a single update with all of them. Let's say you still have the chance to win 10 synx / block for a couple of days.

Collateral increase is a very fragile update and we don t want to make any mistake. We expect to finish everything in ~ 3 weeks including the asset management (business platform)

so three more weeks...still no white paper, website looks like a 10 grader did it on  GoDaddy.  I know this will upset my fans, but I'm going to dump soon, most coins are at bottom and i think i can make more money supporting real projects with real leaders. I have been fair, stayed around for over a year to see what direction this project is going. I only see one way, in Easy's pocket. Him and Luka will milk new investors and slowly cash in the mints from the 6 mil they took from us. The coin will rise and fall but not really grab hold.  Lets look at a few projects that have a solid team, very active community, have credentials, participate in conferences, have partners and you know who the leaders are.  check out WAVES, CVC, LRC just to name a few and they are low in price but, set to explode. Not advice, please DYOR

There are many projects like these, then you have WeTrust, a coin that had all of the above but, are having a tough time, even got de-listed in Trex. Even Vitalik Buterin as an advisor, cant get this coin moving. So my point is, since this new team took over they have done so much of nothing and for some reason you think it will blast off. This coin is a pump and dump and you can make more pumping and dumping than holding.. that's a fact.

anyway, those are the facts. Like i said ill be gone soon, i may take advantage of some pump and dumps and make up for some losses. i really hope for those who invest, do your home work. Dont trust anything i say however, you will come to my conclusion I'm sure of that.

The only thing keeping this coin alive is Bittrex when that's gone its over.

another month and still no white paper

Devs still have 6 mil pre-mined they are staking and stealing from all us who invested.

many of us will not forget the  6 mil you have, we need to see them burned

people should know the truth about the 6mil and how you are stealing it.

Activity: 15
can I use ubuntu 16 or is is still 14??  Huh

looks like this 2 years old script just works with ubuntu 14...
The Dev still has 6 mln coins they are staking, must be nice banking all those stakes. I guess they hope most will forget, so they can pocket it and no one will care.

Its really not right they pre-mine all those coins and just keep 6 mil for themselves. Must be nice printing money..

Check out what Netcoin.io said in their website

Netcoin was one of the first coins created to not use pre-mine as an Initial Distribution method. In the past, coin creators would pre-mine (pocket for themselves essentially) a number of coins for a wide myriad of reasons with the ultimate goal of trying to make profits immediately. These crypto-currencies we like to call Scam Coins in the biz. With Netcoin, the developers of the original Coin Code made announcements of the coin’s release, and did not mine any coins before the official launch.

No white paper yet, many are  asking, i think the Dev said he will work on it. Im sure it will be a well thoughtout intelligent piece of work.  Roll Eyes Lets see how much he plagiarizes.

6 mil coins not burned and they still ask for more money from the community.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
It's a ridiculous idea to punish masternode operators if their VPS has a crash and then force operators to buy more coins to start again
Activity: 84
While our progress with the Business Platform is moving forward in the background, we expect to finish and start testing it by the end of september. Until then, we have some exciting new developments to share with you. After roughtly talks with our community, we decided to change the specification of the network. We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits.

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers.

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 – 9 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 – 8 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 – 7 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 – 6 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 – 5 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 25,000

!!! Once you start your Masternode with the ‘Current Required Collateral’ (5.000 SYNX), your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and want to start a new one in the future, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Besides this important update, Luka is working on wallet improvements and minor bugs fixes.

What’s coming next ?

1. A brand new explorer which is expected to be available before the end of September
2. Business Platform release which is expected for the month of October
3. A wallet redesign for a better user experience before the end of the year

Just to clarify please, so if my MN is running past block 386,400 (10,000 collateral point) and then my VPS crashes and I have to re-start my MN, I need to increase the collateral?
From what I understand, that will be the case if your VPS accidentally crashed and the running block is past 386,400. You need to buy more SYNX according to the existing required collateral to be able to run your MN again. This, somehow, will promote long term hodling of our MNs but the problem is those occasional VPS problems.

Looks like the last quarter of this year will be very busy for this coin. New updates in the coming months and hopefully, this will truly improve the status of this coin in terms of progress and usefulness. People should increase their number of MNs especially when the required collateral is still at 5000 SYNX.

I find that somehow funny. Lol, no MN reward for you VPS crash or wallet reindex or enything else. Just change the collateral to 25.000, dont torture the users along the way every time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
While our progress with the Business Platform is moving forward in the background, we expect to finish and start testing it by the end of september. Until then, we have some exciting new developments to share with you. After roughtly talks with our community, we decided to change the specification of the network. We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits.

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers.

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 – 9 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 – 8 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 – 7 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 – 6 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 – 5 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 25,000

!!! Once you start your Masternode with the ‘Current Required Collateral’ (5.000 SYNX), your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and want to start a new one in the future, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Besides this important update, Luka is working on wallet improvements and minor bugs fixes.

What’s coming next ?

1. A brand new explorer which is expected to be available before the end of September
2. Business Platform release which is expected for the month of October
3. A wallet redesign for a better user experience before the end of the year

Just to clarify please, so if my MN is running past block 386,400 (10,000 collateral point) and then my VPS crashes and I have to re-start my MN, I need to increase the collateral?
From what I understand, that will be the case if your VPS accidentally crashed and the running block is past 386,400. You need to buy more SYNX according to the existing required collateral to be able to run your MN again. This, somehow, will promote long term hodling of our MNs but the problem is those occasional VPS problems.

Looks like the last quarter of this year will be very busy for this coin. New updates in the coming months and hopefully, this will truly improve the status of this coin in terms of progress and usefulness. People should increase their number of MNs especially when the required collateral is still at 5000 SYNX.
Activity: 133
https://instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange

Listing Fee 1 BTC

Listing Period - 5 working days

Base markets - BTC , ETH , USDT & BCH

Coinmarketcap - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/

Telegram Group : https://t.me/joinchat/I7lI2FJTNF-H870S1iXnPA

CEO Telegram : https://t.me/JWilliamson_Instantbitex_CEO

Happy Listing Happy Trading
Pages:
Jump to: