Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 4. (Read 55961 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508
While our progress with the Business Platform is moving forward in the background, we expect to finish and start testing it by the end of september. Until then, we have some exciting new developments to share with you. After roughtly talks with our community, we decided to change the specification of the network. We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits.

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers.

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 – 9 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 – 8 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 – 7 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 – 6 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 – 5 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 25,000

!!! Once you start your Masternode with the ‘Current Required Collateral’ (5.000 SYNX), your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and want to start a new one in the future, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Besides this important update, Luka is working on wallet improvements and minor bugs fixes.

What’s coming next ?

1. A brand new explorer which is expected to be available before the end of September
2. Business Platform release which is expected for the month of October
3. A wallet redesign for a better user experience before the end of the year

Just to clarify please, so if my MN is running past block 386,400 (10,000 collateral point) and then my VPS crashes and I have to re-start my MN, I need to increase the collateral?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
still no white paper

yeah great work !

we are going, somewhere, no one knows but, we going..
Activity: 55
While our progress with the Business Platform is moving forward in the background, we expect to finish and start testing it by the end of september. Until then, we have some exciting new developments to share with you. After roughtly talks with our community, we decided to change the specification of the network. We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits.

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers.

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 – 9 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 – 8 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 – 7 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 – 6 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 – 5 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 25,000

!!! Once you start your Masternode with the ‘Current Required Collateral’ (5.000 SYNX), your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and want to start a new one in the future, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Besides this important update, Luka is working on wallet improvements and minor bugs fixes.

What’s coming next ?

1. A brand new explorer which is expected to be available before the end of September
2. Business Platform release which is expected for the month of October
3. A wallet redesign for a better user experience before the end of the year
well i did say i would be back at the end of the month but, this was just posted by Easy...

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 - 9 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 - 8 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 - 7 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 - 6 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 - 5 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 25,000

After collateral update, users will need to create new transaction sending new amount of coins and update the masternode.conf file accordingly.

When running your masternode for the first time, there is a wait time of 3 to 5 days before you receive your first masternode payment. This wait time is to stop masternode holders from constantly bringing down their masternodes and restoring them to take advantage of staking rewards in the see-saw algorithm. This flip-flopping would be un-fair to anyone staking.

WTF?Huh?? LMFAO......After roughtly talks with our community...what???

need i have to say more... ? ...still no white paper but yet
We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits.
  he seems to have a plan....its his plan...not ours and we cant  read it yet..its a surprise....hahhaaaaaaahahhhhaaaaa
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
September 2018 synx sinking..No white paper.

Hey lets vote another 20k...no 40K so our two man team can market ..Market what? errrr...they are working on an app from IBM...hows that going?

can we see any work being done?  its not like github ..

anyway, as the markets go green i hope synx really takes off. i can only imagine how fast people will leave.

Not FUD really, i think we should all back a team no one knows, has no LinkedIn profile, I feel much better not knowing who is running a coin I'm invested in. A mystery

Good to see our, one and only dev working with CE to get coins released ...LOL...

6 mil coins must be nice...i told ya they wont burn them.

Oh last thing, i know many want to help but save your breath. They dont want help, less people the better.

ill be back end of month so we can catch up.
Looking at your post history, you really have something against the Dev team, huh?  Roll Eyes

Don't get me wrong brother, I'm also quite disappointed with this coin and to be honest, I had few MNs of this coin in the past but I already dumped it months ago because I'm not seeing any development in it. It is clearly a very wise decision that I made by just looking at its current price. They are still saying the same thing few months ago and it appears that they didn't accomplish any of it. We'll see where this will go but it is not looking good.
Activity: 15
Hi,  developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a plan because one cannot survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
September 2018 synx sinking..No white paper.

Hey lets vote another 20k...no 40K so our two man team can market ..Market what? errrr...they are working on an app from IBM...hows that going?

can we see any work being done?  its not like github ..

anyway, as the markets go green i hope synx really takes off. i can only imagine how fast people will leave.

Not FUD really, i think we should all back a team no one knows, has no LinkedIn profile, I feel much better not knowing who is running a coin I'm invested in. A mystery

Good to see our, one and only dev working with CE to get coins released ...LOL...

6 mil coins must be nice...i told ya they wont burn them.

Oh last thing, i know many want to help but save your breath. They dont want help, less people the better.

ill be back end of month so we can catch up.
Still no white paper?

Any news about CE? no? no help from sync team?...yeah dont count on it.

no coin burn?....yeah..dont count on it.

they made their money and slowly they will sell drip by drip until they empty out all their wallets.

i hope they can pump it one more time.

and no white paper.. Undecided

Activity: 29
can you exchange your fiats to gold anytime
and is there an inflation rate toward the amount of gold you can get for that fiat
Activity: 30
Any suggestions on a node list, need to get my wallet to synch with the block alittle better?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Nice:D
Lets move on, cripples didnt win the war.
Activity: 206
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Can you please stop warning us with your straight fud in this forum? This is a forum not a self help group. If you dont trust dev or take the risks crypto could have, leave.
Did you ever look inside blockexplorer how much wallets there are staking? There is a lot of trust in the project. Read the roadmap, and let them work. Anyway your comments dont change anything, what are you doing in crypto? Let them work and keep the forum free of fud / otherwise proof that you are right. But even if the devs would be badass, what do you think sec and all new state controlled consumerism teams would do with them & how long would it take to get them? Embrace crypto and stop fudding. I HODL everything Synx. Shut up please

burn the coins they stole and ill shut up. Every thing i posted is true. i can back it all up.

why do you fools keep voting to give them more coins when they are staking 6mil coins.?

they set up MNs so they can always have 10% of the vote.

not fud just what i see.

SEC cant do jack, they know it..you have no clue do you? they love people like you, easy to feed off of.. Roll Eyes

And why is it that the dev team hasn't contacted CE to release coins. I see others who got screwed, trying to contact CE and they are saying the Synx dev team needs to contact them. Yet no formal post by Easy to show us they are trying.   
If you want to spread more FUD you def wanna be a eat whale. If you guys are afraid of something, go to our telegram group.
Can you please stop warning us with your straight fud in this forum? This is a forum not a self help group. If you dont trust dev or take the risks crypto could have, leave.
Did you ever look inside blockexplorer how much wallets there are staking? There is a lot of trust in the project. Read the roadmap, and let them work. Anyway your comments dont change anything, what are you doing in crypto? Let them work and keep the forum free of fud / otherwise proof that you are right. But even if the devs would be badass, what do you think sec and all new state controlled consumerism teams would do with them & how long would it take to get them? Embrace crypto and stop fudding. I HODL everything Synx. Shut up please

burn the coins they stole and ill shut up. Every thing i posted is true. i can back it all up.

why do you fools keep voting to give them more coins when they are staking 6mil coins.?

they set up MNs so they can always have 10% of the vote.

not fud just what i see.

SEC cant do jack, they know it..you have no clue do you? they love people like you, easy to feed off of.. Roll Eyes

And why is it that the dev team hasn't contacted CE to release coins. I see others who got screwed, trying to contact CE and they are saying the Synx dev team needs to contact them. Yet no formal post by Easy to show us they are trying.   
Activity: 244
synx is crashing as expected.

dev and Easy and the rest of his crew is selling out leaving you guys with the bags.

now he dont want to burn the 6 mil coins he stole and hopes for you all to forget so he can make bank

lets not forget the 275,000 he also got and not to mention the 20k you clowns keep voting to give him

https://t.me/syndicateLTD/87074   Easy said "how are we going to fund development if i burn these coins...he means how is he going to take more  of your money!!

you all are suckers, i hate to say it...and I'm truly sorry for all those who bought in to this coin... i tried to warn you.

if the coins don't get burned, Im writing a nice letter to Bittrex and Cryptopia, complaining and showing how they stole this money.

This will be shown on YouTube, Reddit and where ever i have a voice. noway should this team get away with this scam. Many of us have coins worth pennies and this team is living high off our money..no way..

I've just read trough this entire thread and I cannot for the life of me figure out why there is no Maximum Supply given for this coin?
Is there any good reason for this, and will it ever be announced?
In my head, investing in a coin that does not have a capped maximum supply is beyond risky and although I have a MN, I'm tempted to shut it down and sell off all my coins if I cannot figure out the reason for not listing max supply anytime soon.

Please devs, admins, or whoever - enlighten me  Smiley

sell it, there are no devs, probably only one guy running a scam.
and you should inform yourself before buying a mn of a shitcoin...

come on dude, they have ONE dev..part time and a one man team who soaks the community 20k a month.

soon owning a mn will cost you , not enough mints for the price to break even..at these prices...

we will drop to pennies soon

please give us one more pump!!!!!
I've just read trough this entire thread and I cannot for the life of me figure out why there is no Maximum Supply given for this coin?
In my head, investing in a coin that does not have a capped maximum supply is beyond risky and although I have a MN, I'm tempted to shut it down and sell off all my coins if I cannot figure out the reason for not listing max supply anytime soon.

Please devs, admins, or whoever - enlighten me  Smiley
You should enter in our telegram group to clear all your doubts. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@syndicateLTD
Activity: 14
Hey, DEV's!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Flawless idea, pretty good website.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2

Please devs, admins, or whoever - enlighten me  Smiley

sell it, there are no devs, probably only one guy running a scam.
and you should inform yourself before buying a mn of a shitcoin...
Hello,

I'm trying to set up a masternode and when I'm at the brand masternode outputs stage and it just puts me : {}
Do you know this problem?

Problem resolved just had to send the exact amount to the address of the masternode

If you find yourself in any other trouble just go after out telegram chat.
Pages:
Jump to: