Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 83. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just signed up there and it look great in terms of architecture and innovation, got just two short questions:

When it switches between different currencies do these get stored in your www.multipool.us wallets for each, or if you only have an address for one type of coin entered would the amount of the other coins you mined be put into that currency equivalently?

Is there a delay between the websites stats and your and what is happening? I've been mining there for a good few hours and nothings showing up. And I'm not sure what wallet it will show up in! None of these things were in the help.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
So long as the coins arent too easy it should be ok.   Does worksize relate to this, I noticed going from 256 to 512 worksize adds about 5% hash

Cryptsy volume rose 2.55x from week previous to 29th Nov
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Hi I see on the scrypt you're riasing minimum difficulty.  Will it auto-change for my miners (I have them all set at 16) or do I need to manually do something and restart the miners? 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looking to start various enterprises
Site and pools are down for a few mins while I clean up the db and increase the minimum share diff to 32 across the board.
Hey, I completed the guides for you. They're just above your comment:)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Do you have a referral program? If so, where do I find my link?
Activity: 110

The BTC port currentl only supports 5 custom difficulties (4, 32, 128, 256, 512) and your difficulty is rounded down.

What difficulty should I set for 30GHS

Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Site and pools are down for a few mins while I clean up the db and increase the minimum share diff to 32 across the board.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
lol I like this icon even if bad news.  host it on google docs I suggest
https://i.imgur.com/Zp2Gl2K.png
I need the following pages written up for the site, I am offering hero member status and lifetime 0% fees to whomever can do it for me:

1. Step-by-step guide to auto selling your coins on cryptsy (with screenshots)
2. Step-by-step guide to setting up guiminer and guiminer-scrypt to mine at the pool (also with screenshots)
3. Troubleshooting guide for cgminer (preferably with screenshots)

Looks like i was bit late to offer my help.
GL to Isaac!

Added a couple more things.
Here is the first 2 guides. I'll do the other two but not sure if I can do the icons, is that okay?
www.multipool.us
I need the following pages written up for the site, I am offering hero member status and lifetime 0% fees to whomever can do it for me:

2. Step-by-step guide to setting up guiminer and guiminer-scrypt to mine at the pool (also with screenshots)

GL to Isaac!

Added a couple more things.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

GL to Isaac!
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
Looking there, there is a lot of coins which we are missing out on that bring in good profits. Would it be possible to add them? They are all accepted on cryptsy

Flounder I'll do that for you, give me an hour!
www.multipool.us

4. Step-by-step guide for setting up cgminer/bfgminer

Also need icons for the above.
www.multipool.us
Something is wrong with the Diff on the sha-256 multiport.

My miner is showing diff 4 when the worker is set to 16, I thought changes had been made to address this issue !!

The BTC port currentl only supports 5 custom difficulties (4, 32, 128, 256, 512) and your difficulty is rounded down.

If you're at 10+TH you should set it to 32.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
CoinEx is a smaller alternative to sell your alts.

Agreed. I've been using it for a week or so now since Cryptsy's issues have been dragging on forever. The exchange rates have mostly been comparable for the coins I was interested in. I've also noticed a bit of an increase in volume, perhaps as other people learn that there are alternatives to Cryptsy. Now don't get me wrong, I like Cryptsy, and I hope they fix their problems, but I also want to make some money and their problems were impacting my bottom line.  Undecided
Activity: 110
Something is wrong with the Diff on the sha-256 multiport.

My miner is showing diff 4 when the worker is set to 16, I thought changes had been made to address this issue !!
Activity: 104
Dear Multipool Miners,
I have sent an open letter to flound the operator of the multipool.
------------------------------------------------------------
Dear flound1129,
With this kind of trading on Cryptsy where orders are crossed for hours from 1 Satoshi and levels that force the multipool to push the coin to insane difficulty levels, I formally request the Luckycoin to be removed from the multipool.  Please comment in the community forum. luckycoinfoundation.org
Best regards,
Titan
Luckycoin Developer

Huh, "...from 1 Satoshi and levels..."  Huh  No idea what this means. Is a "Satoshi" a unit of measure?

So it sounds like LKY is just too wimpy for mining. Is it just a hobby shop project?

I'm in favor of eliminating LKY permanently and not just until Vern says Cryspy is ready to try again.

Of course, satoshis are the smallest bitcoin unit 0.00000001 BTC, for example LKY trades for 2900 satoshis per piece right now, or 0.00002900 ;-)

LKY is not trading at all. The market at Cryptsy is broken and you can't trade. Even worse, if you put an order you can't cancel afterwards. Those prices are meaningless.

For those who aren't aware, Cryptsy had a problem with their LKY wallet starting late November 20th. They only got around to fixing it on the 1st of December. Once their wallet was fixed, it had to catch up to 10 days worth of transactions. Since I believe many people who mine LKY quickly sell them using Cryptsy's handy auto-sell feature, all of a sudden they had 10 days worth of sell orders being put in rapid succession. I personally had 16 deposits all of about 100 LKY which were sitting in limbo. A few were sold at a reasonable price but with so many sell orders being put in and not enough buys, the price quickly tanked. Lucky for me, I caught and cancelled most of my orders which were at a ridiculously low price then disabled the auto-sell. Today I just sold 748 LKY coins at a price of 0.00003803 BTC. Back on the 20th of November (the last time I sold LKY coins before the Cryptsy wallet went down) I got 0.00000164 BTC. So as of today. LKY coins are worth 23 times more than they did before the whole Crypty debacle.

From what I can see, Cryptsy is all caught up and LKY coins can now be re-enabled on the multipool. It will probably be a while before it will be sufficiently profitable to mine anyways.
www.multipool.us
port 80 cannot find any open servers... is this currently down for scrypt mining? I can connect to the 443 port for sha-256 mining but I need scrypt mining (behind a firewall).

Shouldn't be.  I am seeing connections on all of the proxies on port 80.
Pages:
Jump to: