Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 82. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I can connect to the pool but then get disconnected with a sql db error.    switching pools temporarily.
Activity: 10
Spoke too soon. Miners are also down too.
Activity: 10
Miners are up here, but also can't get the web page.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
same for me can't acces teh page but my friend can
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
pool down? website down?

My miners are working, but the website isn't.  Any alt mult pools? 

M

well, same here now. miners working but cannot visit the website. should i be worried?

All my miners just went offline.  I saw through my proxy there was a mysql error in the stratum authentication.  I don't have a backup scrypt pool, but I'm about to configure one!

M
Activity: 74
pool down? website down?

M

well, same here now. miners working but cannot visit the website. should i be worried?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
pool down? website down?

M
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
pool down? website down?

For me too.
OP is not having much luck  Embarrassed
Activity: 74
pool down? website down?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Any issues with withdrawals that  you know about ? I'm think Cryptsy is broke again.

Yes, think the significant volume of trades has their db server so overwhelmed it's just now catching up about 24h later, and most of my deposits still haven't come in, let alone actually show as incoming on there yet.

they posted an update a while ago saying that transfers should be crediting now.

BigVern @cryptsy
Estimate 2 to 3 more hours before all deposits post once full backlog is processed by later this evening
@CryptsyKen
Expand
8h
 BigVern @cryptsy
Thanks for your patience.  Deposit fix already done.  Deposits now starting to post.  System now working through big backlog.
CollapseReplyRetweetFavorite· 4 RETWEETS  2 FAVORITES
14h
 BigVern @cryptsy
Appears there was a hangup in the deposit program last night.  All pending deposits will post shortly.
Activity: 29
Any issues with withdrawals that  you know about ? I'm think Cryptsy is broke again.

Yes, think the significant volume of trades has their db server so overwhelmed it's just now catching up about 24h later, and most of my deposits still haven't come in, let alone actually show as incoming on there yet.
Activity: 138
Any issues with withdrawals that  you know about ? I'm think Cryptsy is broke again.

It's Cryspy   Angry

Vern's off getting drunk in Las Vegas  Shocked

hehe ok thanks Smiley. I opened a ticket with them.

I just did the same. Earlier I xferred 5 LTC into BTC, the site said it was done, the LTC are gone but no BTC showed up. And I xferred 10k QRK into my wallet about 3 hours ago and that still hasn't shown up. Guess I just need to be patient for a bit ...

I transferred 10 different coins, it has been 10 hours now and only 4 have shown up. Going very slow.
Activity: 168
Any issues with withdrawals that  you know about ? I'm think Cryptsy is broke again.

It's Cryspy   Angry

I just did the same. Earlier I xferred 5 LTC into BTC, the site said it was done, the LTC are gone but no BTC showed up. And I xferred 10k QRK into my wallet about 3 hours ago and that still hasn't shown up. Guess I just need to be patient for a bit ...

It's Cryspy   Angry

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

It's Cryspy   Angry

Activity: 110

The BTC port currentl only supports 5 custom difficulties (4, 32, 128, 256, 512) and your difficulty is rounded down.

What difficulty should I set for 30GHS

Thanks

I use 32.

Hi,

I have set the worker to 32 but the miner still shows a diff of 4 after restart.

What should I do ?

Regards
www.multipool.us
Site and pools are down for a few mins while I clean up the db and increase the minimum share diff to 32 across the board.
Hey, I completed the guides for you. They're just above your comment:)

I can't access them.  You need to host them somewhere else or email them to me.  Thanks though!
www.multipool.us
Just signed up there and it look great in terms of architecture and innovation, got just two short questions:

When it switches between different currencies do these get stored in your www.multipool.us wallets for each, or if you only have an address for one type of coin entered would the amount of the other coins you mined be put into that currency equivalently?

Is there a delay between the websites stats and your and what is happening? I've been mining there for a good few hours and nothings showing up. And I'm not sure what wallet it will show up in! None of these things were in the help.

Is your miner submitting shares?
www.multipool.us

The BTC port currentl only supports 5 custom difficulties (4, 32, 128, 256, 512) and your difficulty is rounded down.

What difficulty should I set for 30GHS

Thanks

I use 32.
Pages:
Jump to: