Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 10. (Read 6758 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
So far the info provided looks interesting, but the information is still less, can we get more detail? thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
a token for the construction industry. i'm curious how will this work out. excited to read the white paper and roadmap of this project. good luck devs.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
how the distribution of the total supply of this coin? and need more details about this project, please make more updates soon
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
I ask you, are there spreadsheets to see who's on the list?
Because in your registration form I see
Twitter Giveaway: 50,000 tokens for 2 lucky tweeter
Name 2 twitter lucky, you have announced?
Activity: 658
The project idea is perfect. I'm waiting for bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
cannot wait to see the whitepaper. hope it will be wonderfull whitepaper
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear friends !!!  

Airdrop 2 is open. Wink

Also....
Whitepaper and Roadmap will be available December 14, 2017
We’re still working on our website. The completed version will be available on December 14, 2017.
Activity: 32
Hi! The construction industry needs a lot of detail for excellent achievements in the future, such as supportive technology, and it seems like this project is great for its development, hopefully it works well and succeeds
good luck!
Activity: 217
It is a pity that the first airdrop has already passed but I will join the second one. I find it an interesting project but you should complete the roadmap of the project and a good whitepaper if you want your initiative to be successful.
Activity: 60
Hi dev
Could you update registration link for airdrop ?
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi devs,

Wanted to let you know that we at Zloadr have listed your ICO on our platform - https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=186

PM or email us if you have any advertising needs.

Hope to make your ICO a success!
Activity: 84
TangleCoins is decentralized digital asset management organization working to provide an opportunity in the construction industry with investors who want to secure and grow their wealth in cryptocurrency. We specialize in ETH based digital asset trading and our expert team with their proven growth records have been able to generate amazing results in the same.
Interesting project indeed. I hope for more information and development of the project. We will support it
Activity: 868
Would like to know more about this project as to what this is all about. Read the details mentioned on the first page of this ANN but to be honest, I was not able to follow what this is all about. I mean the bridge between construction>>>blockchain>>>Crypto.... How are we planning this? What is the role you guys are playing and do you have any roadmap/whitepaper which people can refer and understand what is being done or what to expect from this project?

Will look forward to more details.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Activity: 14
Thanks a lot !!!
Airdrop 1.5 is over.  Smiley
Airdrop 2 will start December 12, 2017
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
At first glance you can say the project worthwhile. If it goes smoothly, it can bring it to investors not a bad profit in the future.
Activity: 101
Last week, a powerful Ethereum network for all transactions was not fast ... So, is a similar problem possible with your token?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
waiting the next airdrop, and spreadsheet dev
Activity: 157
Good for construction industry that are using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
That one seems very good, let's see what's gonna happen once we hit some exchanges
Activity: 224
If I understand correctly, this will be the first cryptocurrency backed by construction companies.
The theme is infinite, and it is important. I hope that You will succeed and you will create in this industry the new laws of the settlement.
Pages:
Jump to: