Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 5. (Read 6713 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Sounds promising.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
I will join this Airdrop
Because I am Tangled Tongue
good luck guys.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Lookimg forward til the white paper.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Good luck, excellent project.
Activity: 137
I just joined the airdrop of your project ! Wish you luck dev !
Activity: 76
I think it is very important for a professional project.
But at last this project is quite interesting Good luck
Activity: 51
I love this project so much and hopefully if I have a coin of this long term holding is my plan so that it will grow eventually. I taking part of this project as well as the full support.
Activity: 29
Sounds good, good luck with this project devs!
Activity: 171
I'll definitely look into your website and learn more information about your project.
also joined to the telegram. I'm planning to view updates from there also
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
The description of the project is not clear, there are sentences that are not clear, I suggest you to explain better your project and explain how blockchain can help constructions....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is this related to IOTA in any way? Does it use tangle technology?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Joined the airdrop, but had a little trouble with the Telegram channel name. Had to type it manually in for it to register, it doesn't seem to recognize the last three letters for some reason.
Activity: 28
This project intrigues me greatly and for this, it makes me very eager to participate in the airdrop.
I think that the construction industry needs a similar technology to rise from the abyss in which it has sunk and Tanglecoins more than anyone, has the skills and resources to make this happen. I wish my most sincere congratulations to Tanglecoins team
Activity: 93
I like this project it really has everything a crypto needs. I am really considering investing seriously in this. Good luck to developers!
Activity: 11
the construction industry is stable profitable, I hope that the coin will also bring me stable profits
Activity: 476
I joined your Project. Very interesting Project, Wish you all good luck and Hope for u to success. i want know more information about your project
Activity: 31
the construction industry is the most stable in the world, I hope that the coin will be the same
Activity: 434
I joined your company. Very interesting company. good luck
Hopefully the project will be success
Activity: 248
this concept is very intersting and will attract a lot of enthusiasts, i want know how does it work to achieve a mission, expect more information
Activity: 210
I signup for the air drop. good luck guys.
Pages:
Jump to: