Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 9. (Read 6758 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Your project looks realistic. Also your website is good. I will follow you..
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
You are doing good job with airdrop distribution. I have shared this opportunity with my friends, would love to see progress of your project. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
This theme is very new and has not appeared before
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
 I have seen the website's tanglecoin, the information about project is short because I saw no profile of the teams, the developer, the roadmap, the whitepaper. Because I think it is very important for a professional project.
In the end i am quite sure that this project will be successful.. Just improve on the lapses earlier mentioned..

Activity: 172
Looks a very promising project that has a good dev team, its helps to investors who want to secure and grow their wealth in cryptocurrency. Will look forward to more details. Good luck!!!
Activity: 98
Tingling tangle coin, Glad to be a part of this.
Activity: 233
i think this project wil succesfull
Activity: 223
optimistic about the project
Activity: 43
great project!  good luck!
Activity: 560
Supporting this project since 1st airdrop hope i get this time. It would be great to see on other languages explained.
Activity: 54
very wonderful and nice project
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
hy dev, im already interest on your project, and i am already take a part on this project, and will wait for bounty program, keep stay tune, tq..
Activity: 70
Tangle Coins - a coin with a simple, but generally accepted concept. The potential of this project must reach unprecedented heights. I fully support the ideas and aspirations of this project. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 207
you have to make planone to poloneix ?
Activity: 106
I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges
Activity: 52
Token for Construction Industry. Waiting for White paper.
Activity: 201
The Airdrop launch has started but few participants are participating. Thank you for the opportunity to participate with Airdrop. Although the concept in the thread is very simple, but the information is easy to understand.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
This is a project to watch for.  Crypto built on solid ground can be progressive in the future.
Activity: 60
wow , I see your project very potential dev.  Hope to see full information on your website .
Activity: 42
Tanglecoin together with construction industry will be a real bomb in cryptocurrency world. Waiting for new updates of the project. Good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: