Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 3. (Read 6713 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
TNG is a symbol of the mandarin exchange's token that has not been launched after the successful completion of the ICO. Does your project have anything to do with this exchange or is it a scam?   
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Like the idea of this project, provide opportunity for the investor to invest in construction industry and grow their wealth in crypto yet secured.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I believe that the good project always need a lot of time to prepare carefully white paper and roadmap..etc..., so don't worry ,you should glad for that if their product is released a little late..
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
Its already December 14h, i need updates and more information about this project, importantly the roadmap and whitepaper
I just miss from the first airdrop, coz the lack of ethereum traffic so decide to cancel some airdrop  Grin
I love the airdrop with supply is under about 15 Million, the price is possible to get into higher level
Activity: 19
Great team! I wish you success in implementing the project. Also I take part in the company's airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Its nice concept and i can say this real world project. Good luck team.hope to join to Bounty program also  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Its with great pleasure that I am writing here. I missed first airdrop and able to take part in second.Good Luck dev and I already advise my friends on this opportunity
Activity: 49
Idea is good but, question is how it will be done. Id like to see roadmap,white paper.
Activity: 560

Smart construction equipment, it sounds good, this project will not fail if DEV will try
Activity: 362
Good luck team!!! Good project
Activity: 73
liked the idea. looking forward to hear more about it
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
Hello! Participate in the landing! Of course I wish luck to the developers! Want to see the website and more information, thank you!
Activity: 14
Wait until the bounty campaign begins
Is there a registration form for the bounty campaign?
thank you

Bounty will start December 16, 2017. All details will be here
Register form for the bounty will be available in the same day
Activity: 14

Dear friends !!!

We changed token symbol to TNC instead TNG.(TNG alredy exists..... Embarrassed)

New TangleCoins Specification

Token Name: Tangle
Symbol: TNC
Decimals: 7
Total supply: 10 000 000
Contract Address: 0xd1eba2334b86022d2ac3f507f0c4e78f1916ce39

https://etherscan.io/token/0xd1eba2334b86022d2ac3f507f0c4e78f1916ce39

Also....

Token Pre-Sale

We are currently in the pre-ico stage which means bonuses are higher than at any other time of the ico.
We are hosting our ICO through EtherDelta, Click the link below to participate in our Pre-Sale.

Activity: 336
After the first round of Airdrop is closed finally round 2 has been opened. Will not miss this great opportunity. What is the first round Airdrop token in the distribution process? If so, I will wait for the token to enter my wallet. Hopefully the Airdrop 2nd round runs smoothly. I will be more patient waiting for the 3rd round of Airdrop. Goodluck
Activity: 1
İs Realy good idea
Activity: 82
looks a very promising project. good idea.
Activity: 29
like your idea I wish you success
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
nice project, thanks dev joined airdrop #2. Go the Moon TNG
Activity: 70
Interesting project with great idea, am glad am participating in this awesome project.
This project is going to be a huge one.
Pages:
Jump to: