Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 7. (Read 6713 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is great project about decentralized digital asset management organization. This is a nice idea and I like to invest it. Good Luck !!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm really happy to be part of this project. Already joined airdrop. Good luck devs!
Activity: 70
This project seems promising. I will support it!
Activity: 14
you have to make planone to poloneix ?

Poloniex and other exchanges will be soon.
Activity: 33
a lot of projects, we will hope that this project will succeed.
Activity: 103
Its great and interesting project. 

Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON. 

Good luck and be the best

Waiting for the next updates about this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I am glad I caught the 2nd airdrop Smiley
Activity: 26
I'm interested in the project but I will like to see the white paper and the roadmap before my final decision
Activity: 78
 That's great website but  I have not seen any ideas or visions there. Hope it arrives soon
Activity: 70
I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 9

TNG project is quite interesting one. it can help in constructing the industry of the world. and hopefully this project would be successful because this is really greate. Good luck TNG Wink
Activity: 38

great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project.
i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello dev team, i have participated in airdrop and hoping to be among the lucky ones, i will be reading through to understand more what this project aim to achieve, and what it could contribute to the crypto space. Best of luck. Grin
Activity: 73
Great project, I will look forward to see more news and updates from you guys Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
it seems legit project.. since its all coming soon i can seen if it come  it will be huge at might have a.great.opportunity coz it looks promising with better idea and platform..best of luck dev team.

one more project with potential to further clogging the ETH network.
Activity: 42
it seems legit project.. since its all coming soon i can seen if it come  it will be huge at might have a.great.opportunity coz it looks promising with better idea and platform..best of luck dev team.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
chain of construction? with this project, we are one step closer to the future, I wish luck the team and Dev. Smiley
Activity: 61
Thanks for the excellent coin with the excellent technology I will watch for it. Good luck in your further development.
Activity: 51
I'm agree to say that Tangle is the future, your ico sounds good !
Perhaps more informations about your roadmap would be welcome  Smiley
Activity: 87
I have joined the airdrop and am looking forward to this interesting project
Pages:
Jump to: