Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 6. (Read 6758 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 108
The site has an interesting effect, the first time I see this  Smiley
 Join! Good luck with project!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress and development, for this more investors will come and more communities will join and be a large community.
Activity: 56
Wonderful ICO project! very nice detailed concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform at the end of ICO because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 45
its nice idea . Its helps to investors who want to secure and grow their wealth in cryptocurrency.I believe this project will be successful.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Website looks nice and clean not sure if this will be a great project with lot of potential since new coins popping up lately.
Activity: 49
Thats look good!!!
Just joined airdrop, good luck  Wink
Activity: 60
The project is good because that it has perfect plan and road map! There are still many jobs to do if you want success.
Activity: 67
It's better to tap into specific industry,  and these guys are trying to get into construction industry for the investors who want to secure and grow their wealth in cryptocurrency, it's good combination. All the best team.
Activity: 70
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
Nice idea to build a future as an engineer
I will participate strongly
Activity: 8
I'm really happy to be part of this project. I have already joined airdrop.
Good luck best team !
Activity: 26
Tangle is a great technology for the futur of crypto.
I joined the airdrop and certianly ico.
thank devs
Activity: 8
Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well!!
---
cool idea!! great solution to the problem will be in the future!!! good luck to you!!
Activity: 51
Interesting project. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck and Never give up.
Activity: 347
Interesting ideas. Wish you all good luck and hope to see this coin get better exchange
Activity: 84
A decentralized digital asset management organization working to provide an opportunity in the construction industry with investors who want to secure and grow their wealth in cryptocurrency.
I think this project has a great potential in comes with   being decentralized and for having a safe and fast transaction. Hope for the success of the project.
Activity: 266
Nice project, i am looking forward to this project. I will decide if i will invest on it Wink Kiss
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
For me, this is a good project, and I am very interested in participating in this project. I will tell about it to my friends in social networks: facebook, twitter, and also I can advertise. Good luck to you.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
The technology of smart construction is very promising at this point in time. promises a lot of profit. support this project.
Activity: 37
Really amazing how you guys made everything look simple..
Can someone apply more than once in the airdrop?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate.
I believe this is a nice project
Pages:
Jump to: