Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 8. (Read 6758 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Looks very interesting!
Activity: 212
Merit: 10

nice project
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
looks a very promising project
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
TangleCoins will give an opportunity in the construction industry all over the world! I hope that there are a lot of investors to invest in this project especially in the construction industry. This will be the future cryptocurrency!
Activity: 6
Nice project, i like IOTA technologie. Ca, i join your team ?
Activity: 210
Website looks good and the project looks promising. Hope to see a successful distribution and progress of the project. Good luck to your project!
Activity: 154
why cannot we have a coin with only 4 or 2 decimals? is that bad to have something similar to fiat currencies?

Do you mean 25 and 50 cents instead of dozens of satoshi?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It is a promising project in the future. I am considering long-term investment. Of course I will participate.
Activity: 420
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Thanks to the develover that has launched airdrop. And this is one of the tools for investors in the construction industry to make its assets growing up. Hopefully this project will attract many investors, goodluck dev.
Activity: 59
Let us join in this   construction industry and get opportunity wealth.
Activity: 57
very interesting project. i like the concept it has potential. looking forward on the success of this project. best of luck TangleCoin community.
Activity: 56
promising project. this project has high potential in digital currency. looking forward on the success of this project. good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
I like that there is a simple and understandable airdrop, also this token is already listed on the EtherDelta stock exchange. It's wonderful, we will continue to support you. Thank you
Activity: 56
This project is attributed to success, Congrats
Activity: 61
I'm really excited about this project, hoping for the best. Good luck dev
Activity: 123
Project looks highly promising. Following with great interest and waiting for whitepaper so I can see the roadmap
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I like the concept of this project, I think in the future they deserve to be on the top exchanges, and compete with other crypts!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Blockchain based interface to the physical world
why cannot we have a coin with only 4 or 2 decimals? is that bad to have something similar to fiat currencies?
Activity: 104
Glad to join your airdrop.
Activity: 70
 I will try to participate in airdrop  round  I hope coins will be distributed free of charge to airdrop participants, ooks a very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: