Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 11. (Read 6758 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Is it same with the tangle tech of iota? I love that one. will join and hopefully the next batches
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
the absence of accurate information even on the website but after the observation the project is quite good and for the continuation of waiting for information
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
airdrop 1.5? is there an airdrop 1? too bad I can't join.. sounds like iota tech
Activity: 97

I like the idea of this project very much, and intelligent construction will be popularized in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
how about the ICO? if there is no ICO so how you can convince the investor to buy the tangle coin? this concept is interesting and I think you just need the ICO to make it successful and more promising project as like people want and hope.
Activity: 56
Tangle Coins providing a Smart Construction Technology.Its helps to investors who want to secure and grow their wealth in cryptocurrency.Good project.Best of luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think this is another fraud. I have seen that form many times and the way the Airdrop is presented is the same way as the other scam coins where they ask for donations but they're actually just selling the coin and call it donation and will abandon the project. I'll stay away from this one
Activity: 14
Hello!
I applied for airdrop but encountered a difficulty with your facebook account. Not accessible
https://imgsafe.org/image/e59408a44a

Hi! Thanks for participating.
You needn't worry, facebook will be temporarily unavailable.
Activity: 98
I'm happy that the road map will soon be out. Let's get tangled with money... Tanglecoin all the way
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello!
I applied for airdrop but encountered a difficulty with your facebook account. Not accessible
https://imgsafe.org/image/e59408a44a
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Many people here are giving good comment despite the fact that it's incomplete just because they are after the airdrop, they never think that this project has no formal informations given, what a damn thing to read.
Activity: 98
Its great and interesting project.

Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.

Good luck and be the best.

Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
There is not enough amount of informations posted here about this coin, how could we obtain this and what will be the end-use of this coin if there is any?
The ticker TNG is already used by another ERC 20 token, TANGERINE formerly called MANDARINE.
Activity: 574
The concept of the project is interesting, however the information provided on the website is very little. I hope there will be developments in the near future
Activity: 392
the construction industry needs a lot of detail for excellent achievements in the future, such as supportive technology, and it seems like this project is great for its development, hopefully it works well and succeeds
Activity: 176
looks a very promising project that has a good dev team,
I hope this will be a new breakthrough that can take us all flying into space
Activity: 728
i can't see facebook official group dev?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The Token has not been created yet, how do people buy tokens in EtherDelta?
Is it possible, token will be created when ICO starts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Intelligent construction technology in the construction industry is a good technique.
Activity: 14
 What about roadmap of the TangleCoin ?  I cannot find it on ANN.  Can  you  tell me something about it? Thank you!

RoadMap and WhitePaper will be in several days.
Pages:
Jump to: