Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TNC][BOUNTY][ICO] TangleCoin - Smart Construction Technology - page 2. (Read 6713 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, haven't seen anything like this before. Hope it gets lots of exposure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Finally, cryptocurrency for the construction industry. it is one of the grate target areas,I am looking forward to following the process of this project.interested in seeing the Whitepaper.good luck dev team
Activity: 50
this is the good airdrop and very usefully and log space for money.
Activity: 57

very promising project, I am sure that you have a great future!!
Activity: 14
Promising project. I'm so interested in it and will keep eye on this thread. Good luck dev
Activity: 138
A very great project it has also a nice concept. I will keep an eye on this project. You have my full support on this. Wish you luck dev!
Activity: 62
The construction industry is a great target area.  Everything we do in some way touches the construction.  I am looking forward to reading about and following the process of this project.
Activity: 65
Looking forward to seeing the Whitepaper.  Hopefully introduction of your team will be part of that publication.  This token should have good support and hopefully we will all achieve success.  Thanks.
Activity: 56
A wonderful and clear project deserves all the support and encouragement, Together, I can succeed
Activity: 476
Even the whitepaper and roadmap are still not available. It is just okay because you already provided such a very wonderful website. Secured in https, everthing are very well-designed, from theme to images.

Helping the construction industry using the TangleCoin Technology. Already sounds amazing! I am sure there will be more surprises coming before the ICO starts on December 22. Best of luck guys! Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
Project looks promising.
I'am looking forward to this interesting project
Activity: 5
wow.. amazing.. long way to go.
Activity: 26
An interesting idea, I'll be watching
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Looks like going to success
Nice one dev
Road to moon
Activity: 112
Nice project.
It has perspectives.
Good luck
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
Glad to follow you.
Great idea.
I wish you success.
Activity: 182
Nice concept and idea. I wish to realise it. Good luck dev.
Activity: 308
This project is really good and I've been part of the team, good luck dev  Grin Grin
Activity: 84
#TangleCoins with a strong community support will have a chance to become a top-market decentralized currency in a near future! Quite interesting project with an experienced team of developers. Stay tuned! #TangleCoins $TNG
Activity: 644
Great idea !!!! good luck guys ..
Pages:
Jump to: