Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 15. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 0
interested in using the virtual offices I've always been interested in trying those out. The job listings are also very interesting finding qualified talent is very difficult now days. Looking forward to using both of these on the platform. 
Activity: 30
comparing NOBAR with other cryptos

Parameter: POS Payments
NOBAR: Yes
Storiqa: No
Vestarin: No
PundiX: Yes
Coinlancer: No
Propy: No

Parameter: Selling Asset

Vestarin: No
PundiX: No
Propy: Yes

Parameter: Integrable Payment Gateway

Vestarin: Yes
PundiX: Yes
Propy: No
Activity: 154
This project is looking good, there are patnerships, and social media channels are active. What more could an investor ask for?

I also like the progress in the actual project development. Some projects only have marketing and partnerships but show nothing real. NOBAR is also working on their code and other technical aspects. Seems like really good project so far Smiley
Activity: 308
This project is looking good, there are patnerships, and social media channels are active. What more could an investor ask for?
I'm looking at the NOBAR code on etherscan right now. I'm really happy to see new exciting announcements and progress almost every single day. The team is working hard and it will pay off.
Activity: 280
I am very interested in this project
If done correctly as the project roadmap laid out as promised and success in the sales phase, then this is a very good project
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Judging by some of their partnerships, NOBAR is trying to extend its support in various geographical locations around the world in order to strengthen its platform even more - great move!

It's basically a platform designed to work with most business and customers purchases and sales. I love the idea!
Cogratz to the partnership with DeHedge. I see NOBAR team is very active and keeps gaining new partnerships. Keep going guys, good job!
Has the project looked into maybe using something other than ETH gas is a pain. Eos fee free transactions are interesting could help with global adoption and prevent high fees when ETH network is overloaded. Something to look into.
Activity: 19
I wish good luck for the business. Sentient business, absorbing idea, seamless activity.
Really excited for the public sale I have never done an private sale before this will probably be my first. Great project dont want to miss out.
Activity: 308
On what platform is NOBAR built? Ethereum, or ?
NOBAR is Erc20 token, so yes, it is built on Ethereum network.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The awesome engineers have worked around the clock to squash all the bugs and can now present to you a token without any glitches or hitches. You can test it yourself here:

http://bit.ly/NOBARcode https://etherscan.io/address/0x267398927b5886df921b235afe9dbbe47fbcc37d
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
On what platform is NOBAR built? Ethereum, or ?
Activity: 84
Hey guys I clicked the link for the bounty campaign but it does not work is the bounty still active?
The bounty is still active through this link - https://alpha.bounty0x.io/hosts/NOBAR
Activity: 84
guys, what about the sale of the tokens? is it already coming? as I see it on your road map, it's already passed, right?
We are on the private presale phase. The public sale phase is estimated to start from the end of July. If you want to join in the public sale then please register here https://portal.nobar.io/registration
Global commerce is to fractured right now markets have no cohesiveness to them. Nobar look like a great project to disrupt global commerce mekets and help make them more structured and efficient. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hope this project would be successful. I like the concept of this project. Well-prepared project and an active team.
Activity: 38
Never heard of Wishknish before but regardless any partnership means more publicity, and publicity brings success for icos.

Great job, keep up the good work!
Activity: 19
It is a crypto exchange is very nice.
Riveting project, wondrous project!  Good luck fellows!
Pages:
Jump to: