Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 16. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113
This seems to be one of the best up and coming projects in the sphere right now - just initiated but already getting work done with various partnerships. Great work team!
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
project seem to be making good headway with partnerships and news coming out on a regular basis , keep up the good work!
Activity: 308
Is there any partnerships already that matter? Will any big platform like Shopify, or Woocommere accept NOBAR?
NOBAR has partnership with WishKnish:

https://twitter.com/nobar_io/status/1005680553746546688

They concentrate on gamified micro tasks and customized store fronts.
Activity: 322
An interesting idea and a strong team is the guarantee of a high rating of the project. The team works smoothly, and for every action it contains the answer, people will be hard to compete in this field but you have to fight and will not stop at anything. Good company with the prospect of coin growth in the near future.
nobar empowering the complete crypto commerce ecommny should be a breakthrough for a lot of smaller service providers. Should allow them to tap into under utilized markets globally !
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
I'm looking forward to your project to be widely deployed around the world.
To the retail store can better development

Well it's going to take a lot of time for crypto generally to reach retail stores. But i'm pretty sure soon every single store will accept crypto... And lets hope NOBAR will be one of them.
Activity: 280
I'm looking forward to your project to be widely deployed around the world.
To the retail store can better development
the automated payments system and the two decimal token make it a no brainer for services trading! Couple that with the POS system and NOBAR could really disrupt the services trade industry.
Activity: 434
Nobar will give people all over the world the platform to present their business/skills to the global market and get rewarded with crypto.
good to see a project thinking about the big picture and trying to bring everything under and single token ! great idea ! cant wait to watch the team execute flawlessly
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
Is there any partnerships already that matter? Will any big platform like Shopify, or Woocommere accept NOBAR?
I see there is a market demand for projects like NOBAR, which simplify overall crypto trading. And now they are 50% hedged investment, so this is a good bonus feature for them.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
In my country, cash is still very popular, bank account only a handful use and online payment system is still very limited.
I hope nobar will have a strongly developed so that the user can change their consumption habits.

There is a gap in the market for nobar. Online payments are expensive the bank likes to charge. There are some places to use bitcoin but nobar offers a currency of its own which is nice.
Most currencies fail but Nobar have the backing of a market. Hopefully, they will receive enough support. We need more ways to spend our crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
NOBAR's Medium is up and running. Stay connected with them on Medium for news and insights on NOBAR.

https://medium.com/@nobar.io
Activity: 280
Nobar very appropriate for me when I open a store though business globally or locally will help us introduce products and my service to guests leads in many places
Activity: 38
A very impressive number hope we will have the desired results
Activity: 44
good project. hope you will succeed
Activity: 322
It's now easy to get connected with same people you wish to do busines with, that's nice. This project would benefit both consumers and suppliers. Hope NOBAR will help consumers as well as society in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
No matter the scale of your business, showcase it proudly to the global market through NOBAR's full-fledged platform.
Pages:
Jump to: