Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 18. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

An amazing project! I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written all over this project!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Loyalty Program for frequent users is a nice idea. So far I have not seen many projects using it.

Yeah. That keeps us on an edge
Activity: 38
Loyalty Program for frequent users is a nice idea. So far I have not seen many projects using it.
Activity: 6
Very good project!!! I wish you success in development. Forget fragmented marketplaces! NOBAR is creating the first-ever crypto commerce to provide a holistic solution to the purchasing problem with cryptocurrency and crypto token. A great project with great prospects.
Activity: 84
Hi, team! Please send me your proposal in PM.
As your rank is newbie, we cannot send or receive PMs from you yet. However, you can contact us directly on [email protected] or chat with us on telegram on t.me/NOBAR_IO
Has the team made it clear what is going to happen with unsold tokens?
Yes, any unsold tokens will be burned. It is mentioned in the "Why Choose NOBAR" section.
Activity: 5
Today, NOBAR is announcing its partnership with Wishknish.
This is a good development for the benefit nobar and integrated cooperation beneficial for both help people to know more blockchain technology

Wow.. That's a very wonderful news  Smiley
Amazing project. I can not wait for ICO. Will there be any special ICO like the lottery or something similar?
There is a referral contest where you can win a large number of extra tokens. Please learn about our bounty program from here - https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobars-bounty-program-is-here-a2c3cb0201dc
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Loving this. Just imagine being able to pay/ getting paid directly in crypto through Nobar.
unfortunately, I did not see the information about what is now with the project? the sale of tokens is already over? if so, how many tokens were sold?
Currently, the private presale is going on and whitelisting is going on for the public sale. The public token sale will start from the End of July. If you want to join the private presale please contact [email protected]

If you want to get whitelisted then, please register here - https://portal.nobar.io/registration
Activity: 53
Hi, team! Please send me your proposal in PM.
Activity: 280
Today, NOBAR is announcing its partnership with Wishknish.
This is a good development for the benefit nobar and integrated cooperation beneficial for both help people to know more blockchain technology
Activity: 322
This is a wonderful project and a great team is behind it, NOBAR aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms. Amazing project and I believe it is going to have great future! An interesting project, based on innovative technologies.
Activity: 308
I am pretty certain, that those tokens will be burned after the sale is over.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
I see you support POS (point of sale) A nice feature would be for people to be able to use their regular credit or debt cards with a POS device and that is converted into tokens or vice versa? I don't think we far enough into crypto adoption to use purely crypto-based POS payment systems. How will you tackle this challenge?
Activity: 350
Activity: 38
I most excited about this
"purchase anything instantly from any physical store."
This is the biggest problem with crypto mass adoption today. I cant buy anything.
Very bullish on this project
Activity: 322
A very promising project that will give investors a good profit. I will read more about ideas and team devs, many people recommending this wonderful company. Let's try to create our future together! This is an interesting solution to some of the business problems, but so far it looks fantastic.
Activity: 308
Over 67% of tokens will be sold to public. This is healthy and good number. Some projects sell only under 50% of coins and keep most themselves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I believe that this is a great investment in it's infant phase still, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: