Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 17. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
NOBAR aims to offer a three sixty degree holistic solution to both the buyer and seller group by focusing on different specific needs. To streamline and increase efficiency, our solutions will be presented through a singular platform combining two major functionalities simultaneously, Crypto Commerce and Shop App. We believe in facilitating in any eligible and interested buyer and seller, no matter the size or scale of their businesses.platform offers any of our users to communicate with other users without any hassle or need for a third party. All the trading is done electronically and the system will ensure
the authenticity of the users while registering to negate any possibility of fraudulent activities.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Awesome and really interesting
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
NOBAR allows you to focus only and only on your venture by providing a solid platform that is 100 percent regulation compliant, through and through.
Join the white-list today to be on the fast lane of this revolution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Amazing news! NOBAR has been meticulously analyzed by DeHedge, which is a risk hedging platform for cryptocurrencies. And NOBAR project has been granted a whopping 50% hedging protection!

Buy hedged NBR token here: https://product.dehedge.com/project/nobar
Activity: 280
Very excellent project
I hope it will help improve your life simple and more convenient
Work related to the purchase/sale will more advantageous to small retail sales people
Activity: 434
Nobar aims to become the universal medium of exchange for all kind of commercial activities which should be the sole use of crypto in the first place.
Activity: 244
love the idea of the Nobar project. It will be the dream of HR.
Activity: 308
For those that haven't seen it yet, i reccomend watching this interview with Joiwit Bhowmick (NOBAR CEO).

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOu4PM4ZG0
This is good video, thanks for sharing. Information like this, and positive news from other sources, keep me convinced, that project NOBAR is moving in the right direction.
For those that haven't seen it yet, i reccomend watching this interview with Joiwit Bhowmick (NOBAR CEO).

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOu4PM4ZG0
Activity: 38
Cool, from this partnership, NOBAR wishes to extend its support in various geographical locations around the world to strengthen its platform even more.
Activity: 9
Hey guys I clicked the link for the bounty campaign but it does not work is the bounty still active?
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
guys, what about the sale of the tokens? is it already coming? as I see it on your road map, it's already passed, right?
Activity: 434
projects like Nobar are what crypto should be about; an idea that can ACTUALLY work.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
New Partner!

WishKnish is now one of the esteemed partners of NOBAR! NOBAR wishes to utilize the gamified microtasks and customized store fronts api of Wishknish to strengthen NOBAR’s own platform.

Never heard of Wishknish before but regardless any partnership means more publicity, and publicity brings success for icos.

Great job, keep up the good work!
In my country, cash is still very popular, bank account only a handful use and online payment system is still very limited.
I hope nobar will have a strongly developed so that the user can change their consumption habits.
Use of cryptocurrency will grow and NOBAR is well positioned to benefit from this increasing adoption of blockchain technology.
New Partner!

WishKnish is now one of the esteemed partners of NOBAR! NOBAR wishes to utilize the gamified microtasks and customized store fronts api of Wishknish to strengthen NOBAR’s own platform.
Activity: 280
In my country, cash is still very popular, bank account only a handful use and online payment system is still very limited.
I hope nobar will have a strongly developed so that the user can change their consumption habits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
Projects like this really help with mass adoption!
Activity: 5
NOBAR supports so many different types of transactions (P2P, B2B, P2B etc.) that it is difficult to see, why this project would not become a success once it launches.

Yep.. I keep telling people this same thing  Smiley
NOBAR supports so many different types of transactions (P2P, B2B, P2B etc.) that it is difficult to see, why this project would not become a success once it launches.
Pages:
Jump to: