Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 19. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 3
unfortunately, I did not see your road map on the site, tell me what plans the team has for the future, where can we find out about it?

Here's a link to their WHITEPAPER https://nobar.io/data/nobar-whitepaper.pdf and see page 41.
I hope I helped you)
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Nobar a project can be widely applied to life and help people get life simpler and more convenient, many problems will be solved quickly and conveniently
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
One of the biggest challenges that we have, is that due to the wide fluctuations of the values,
 users have started treating cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens as assets. The dominating
 tendency is to “short sell” to make a short-term profit.
This defeats the main purpose of a currency, which is to work as a medium fortransactions.

Most of the cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens currently present in the world are
currently used for only speculative trading. Imagine US Dollar as a currency which is
only used to be traded against other currencies of the world, for the hope of making
profits out of the trading. This hypothetical situation is being realized in the crypto world
which will ultimately lead to a collapse of the market.

NOBAR promises to give the power back to the users. By using the token as a
mean to purchase and sell products, the project want to establish NBR token as an appropriate
replacement for traditional currencies.
Activity: 106
unfortunately, I did not see your road map on the site, tell me what plans the team has for the future, where can we find out about it?
Activity: 308
Their shop app will be released later this year. If app works well, it can bring lot of positive attention to this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
One single Crypto Token operating on a platform that connects all the commercial activities to increase the token’s usage commonality and create a unified crypto commerce.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
NOBAR will facilitate all your advertising needs through a hassle-free currency.
One Token for Entire Commerce.
The NOBAR ICO has been listed on ICOTOKENNEWS with average rating of 4.1 out of 5 by 32 voters.

Listing: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/nobar/
Activity: 38
I most excited about this
"purchase anything instantly from any physical store."
This is the biggest problem with crypto mass adoption today. I cant buy anything.
Very bullish on this project
Activity: 280
I've been engage in white list of Nobar to be updated of the latest news about the project and to track schedule their ICO
Activity: 14
Good project very nice
Activity: 75
A very worthy project to be given full support, as I am convinced that the merged team is the person of choice in the art will ensure that the project will work well and will generate the profits that investors deserve to join.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
I just admire this company and the scope of the project, wish you great success on the token sale. A great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! The platform is surely not for one alone but for everybody's conviniency from sharing and selling of assets, promoting products, online businesses, job stuffs and so on. It will be a great privilege to be part of this campaign and work with brilliant members.

Yeah, they're doing really good job so far. It would be nice if they compete in ICORace
Activity: 34
I just admire this company and the scope of the project, wish you great success on the token sale. A great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! The platform is surely not for one alone but for everybody's conviniency from sharing and selling of assets, promoting products, online businesses, job stuffs and so on. It will be a great privilege to be part of this campaign and work with brilliant members.
Activity: 308
Partnership with Cargocoin and Kartblock is big news for Nobar. Many projects have no partnerships at all before they do their Ico.
Activity: 28
it's an intelligent project created by a team of professional developers, it will be really competitive
Activity: 28
this project has been done so well that its creators will be proud to compete with others
For those that doesen't know, Nobar has partnered with Cargocoin and Kartblock.

Read the article here: Nobar Partners with CargoCoin and Kartblock

Activity: 322
Very interesting and powerful direction, I think this project is useful. NOBAR is a very much unique project to invest in, when you see a unique project different from what others are offering you'll definitely know......kudos to the NOBAR team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
One platform, two robust function. What more could you ask for?! Awesome project this is, success always.

Love it, exactly my toughts.  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: