Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 20. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 0
One platform, two robust function. What more could you ask for?! Awesome project this is, success always.
Activity: 113
Amazing project. I can not wait for ICO. Will there be any special ICO like the lottery or something similar?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
aims to offer a complete solution in three sixty degrees for both the buyer group and the vendor, focusing on a variety of specific needs.
Activity: 75
NOBAR is indeed one of the excellent projects one could ever have and belongs to. The platform is surely not for one alone but for everybody's conviniency from sharing and selling of assets, promoting products, online businesses, job stuffs and so on. It will be a great privilege to be part of this campaign and work with brilliant members.
Activity: 308
I like that they are using only two decimals. This makes use of token much more practical and simple.
When a project is aimed at solving the problem of financial cost, privacy and security, it comes out great. A decentralized platform is actually a win win for both the business and consumer, privacy is safe with IT, so it's a unified situation for both parties, awesome idea. This is absolutely amazing and I'm impressed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
unfortunately, I did not see the information about what is now with the project? the sale of tokens is already over? if so, how many tokens were sold?

No, i don't think so. It is on whitelisting phase.

If you want to buy tokens, best is apply for whitelisting. You can apply from there: https://nobar.io
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Nobar has been reviewed by Coinworldstory

Check out the review here: Nobar.Io Ico Review : One Token, Entire Commerce!
Activity: 38
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Activity: 280
This is a very good project and promising.
If it is successful in the future then the Crypto will be widely used and popular in daily life
I just admire this company and the scope of the project, wish you great success on the token sale. A great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! NOBAR is creating the first-ever crypto commerce to provide a holistic solution to the purchasing problem with cryptocurrency and crypto token. I encourage everyone to participate.
Activity: 214
Nice concept, to be truthful crypto still hasn't realized its full potential and we hope with projects like this, crypto push towards the fulfillment. Good luck on this project team.!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
unfortunately, I did not see the information about what is now with the project? the sale of tokens is already over? if so, how many tokens were sold?
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do marketing and im good at it
This is a very promising project. It's a great idea to allow the use of much larger amounts of crypto money. I actively use online shopping and I'm a Crypto Enthusiast. I'd really love to have option to pay with crypto for whatever I want to buy.

Looking foward for more updates on this project.

That's exactly my toughts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
This is a very promising project. It's a great idea to allow the use of much larger amounts of crypto money. I actively use online shopping and I'm a Crypto Enthusiast. I'd really love to have option to pay with crypto for whatever I want to buy.

Looking foward for more updates on this project.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Program for frequent users is a nice idea. So far I have not seen many projects using it.
Activity: 84
What does NOBAR stands for?
NOBAR stands for NO BARRIER in the usage of crypto.
Activity: 84
Token sale starts from July what dates ,  and for Pre Sale any minimum value required.
The token sale will start from the end of July (Estimated to be 25 July, 2018). To join the token sale please get whitelisted from https://portal.nobar.io/registration

If you want to participate in the private presale with 50% bonus now, the minimum amount is 1000$. Please contact [email protected] to participate in the private presale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
NOBAR integrated the content of the whole business service. This is a breakthrough, bringing unique innovation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Token sale starts from July what dates ,  and for Pre Sale any minimum value required.
Pages:
Jump to: