Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 82. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
They sell the tokens which were sold with 50% discount whales with 1-2 c profit right now, as they received them with high amounts, they get a lot of profits, of course. Such actions should be prevented, for example if you sell it with 50% discount, at least half of them should not be sold by token holders, thus, you may preserve your small investors.

Red is a long-term project and many investors bought MWAT tokens not in order to get such a small profit as now. We will have a major exchanges soon and its time to buy more tokens before it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
They sell the tokens which were sold with 50% discount whales with 1-2 c profit right now, as they received them with high amounts, they get a lot of profits, of course. Such actions should be prevented, for example if you sell it with 50% discount, at least half of them should not be sold by token holders, thus, you may preserve your small investors.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This is definitely a long investment, the plans are scheduled for the long run and I'm happy holding.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Don't panic sell, it has been listed just a few days ago, wait for a couple of weeks and you'll see how the market is gonna react
Perhaps this is the most unsuccessful listing on KuCOin in my memory, I just did not expect this
I was not in ICO, so dont know what was happened, but looks a lot of tokens sold with big discounts
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Don't panic sell, it has been listed just a few days ago, wait for a couple of weeks and you'll see how the market is gonna react
Perhaps this is the most unsuccessful listing on KuCOin in my memory, I just did not expect this
Activity: 29
I read the whitepaper and this project has a long time perspective, they've planned until 2023, so I don't think that you have to rush in maching some judgments based on fear
Yeah you right, but there is a lof of FOMO spread around this people, first, before starting to talk they should read the withepaper
I read the whitepaper and this project has a long time perspective, they've planned until 2023, so I don't think that you have to rush in maching some judgments based on fear
Activity: 39
Activity: 42
When do you think is the price going to be like it was in the ICO ? After it was listed on exchanges I was expecting to grow
Activity: 28
I've estimated an increase in price in the next 2 weeks. Judging the fact that they were listed on these 2 platforms, and they reached top 3 on kucoin,+ some other personal analysis from different forums,open-discussions,discord etc,i will give some credit to the coin and invest some more in this project.
Activity: 28
I don't wanna sound septic or negativism, but is there any reason of the drop ? Anyone can share some discord/other social media platforms about any coordinated moves from whales/companies ?
As some of the other users were saying earlier, the drop has multiple negative causes. If a group of day-traders started playing with the toys, the coin is going to fluctuate up and down. If someone who bought a lot of units before the pre-ico started dumping his shares, same thing, ups and downs.
Activity: 32
I don't wanna sound septic or negativism, but is there any reason of the drop ? Anyone can share some discord/other social media platforms about any coordinated moves from whales/companies ?
Activity: 25
What is the best situation right now, for average traders ?
To invest small amounts of money, buy few units, check updates/progress and review that at the end of the week.
The only thing i can tell you is .. this was a good project,it's worth investing.
Activity: 30
To invest small amounts of money, buy few units, check updates/progress and review that at the end of the week.
Activity: 27
Can we imagine a possibility where things go like this : It was listed on 2 different platforms, the price dropped,but it will go up, with a bigger impact than the impact of decreasing ?
Anything is possible, why not. This is not something you can predict or say it's 100% whatsoever.
You think this is the one of the few ico's with this " issue " ? naah, a lot of them had this problem and they recovered shortly.
Can we imagine a possibility where things go like this : It was listed on 2 different platforms, the price dropped,but it will go up, with a bigger impact than the impact of decreasing ?
Anything is possible, why not. This is not something you can predict or say it's 100% whatsoever.
Activity: 39
I am not sure what's the pitch. It was listed on okex.com/kucoin.com in 2-3 days and now the price is $0.05. What's the conclusion ?
The conclusion is simple : Read other comments, lol.
Take it easy, brother. You don't have to sound like a little frustrated boy.
Yes, it was listed as you were saying. Let's keep in mind this : They barely got listed on okex.com and i'm seeing buy/sell orders with numbers like 200k units etc.
They realized that now it's time to buy MWAT, to be honest at this price it's a fair deal
I don't think that the price will go below 0.05 $.
Activity: 42
I am not sure what's the pitch. It was listed on okex.com/kucoin.com in 2-3 days and now the price is $0.05. What's the conclusion ?
The conclusion is simple : Read other comments, lol.
Take it easy, brother. You don't have to sound like a little frustrated boy.
Yes, it was listed as you were saying. Let's keep in mind this : They barely got listed on okex.com and i'm seeing buy/sell orders with numbers like 200k units etc.
They realized that now it's time to buy MWAT, to be honest at this price it's a fair deal
Pages:
Jump to: