Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 2. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Today we have already quite many teams witch making proffesional ICO reviews like ICOdrops for example. And they are not asking people to buy their tokens and invest money in them.

We are very happy for ICODrops
Today we have already quite many teams witch making proffesional ICO reviews like ICOdrops for example. And they are not asking people to buy their tokens and invest money in them.

You might want to read our WhitePaper.
We don't do reviews.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 101
I think this token will be best ın the world. And we will earn really good money. For me this is great project and yhey have good team. Thanks for team

ETH: 0x0deca2b98a2278e4962afad368c72fa65df585a2
Activity: 7
I hope you will be succes and we will be happy from it. For me this is great profect thanks for team. And when it will be coin exchange we will see your success.

RTH adress: 0x3204F72ddF116bF8554C0724c1427373e00802C6
Activity: 746
Merit: 253
Currently, too many scams appeared on the net. This project allows to solve this problem. After reading the white paper, I realized that the project should be of use.
1. We reissue NSC tokens.The number of tokens will be 75.000.000 NSC 
2. All participants of Airdrop round 1.2.3 will get new tokens.  For that you should register on the NOSCAM platform and vote for any project. 
3. The ICO rules are changed.  1NSC token = 1 $
Payment is accepted by any tokens of ERC-20 format which are already listed on exchanges and carry a price.

Activity: 224
 New interesting and promising project. Great prospects in the field of blockchain technologies.
A good opportunity to invest in the development stage.
Activity: 406
Wow, I'm happy about your project. Well done.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

Honesty is a hypothetical construct. It isn't irreversible nor unbreakable. That's why we have blockchain. We were hoping for banks to be honest. This is not about believing in your honesty. It is about fixing all holes in a trust-based society though technology.

There are things more precious than money. Even a lot of money. This honesty for example. You know that? Of course, in the future we will make a fully decentralized voting system.

Do you think the blockchain will give us a lot of honesty? This is a big mistake. The word "decentralization" is just a pretty picture no more.

Truth becomes more manifested through decentralization. Imagine you know a fact and share a hard copy with a thousand other people, do you think there is any way to make that fact disappear again?

It's like there's no control in the state. No President, no police, no control. People will be out of control. Once again I say: decentralization is a beautiful candy with a shitty stuffing. If you are not stupid, you must understand simple truths.

You can incentivize good behavior within decentralized networks. Given the set of rules you have to follow within the Bitcoin network, have you ever heard of a significant deviation from the rules? No you didn't, because it makes more sense to follow the rules.
Our telegram chat rooms for discussion:
TELEGRAM CHAT Ha pyccкoм языкe https://t.me/joinchat/Hqk9gw7nt-Q9diCmkHcUAA
TELEGRAM CHAT English language https://t.me/joinchat/Hqk9g07nGx4s3Naid_ebHg
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

Honesty is a hypothetical construct. It isn't irreversible nor unbreakable. That's why we have blockchain. We were hoping for banks to be honest. This is not about believing in your honesty. It is about fixing all holes in a trust-based society though technology.

There are things more precious than money. Even a lot of money. This honesty for example. You know that? Of course, in the future we will make a fully decentralized voting system.

Do you think the blockchain will give us a lot of honesty? This is a big mistake. The word "decentralization" is just a pretty picture no more.

Truth becomes more manifested through decentralization. Imagine you know a fact and share a hard copy with a thousand other people, do you think there is any way to make that fact disappear again?

It's like there's no control in the state. No President, no police, no control. People will be out of control. Once again I say: decentralization is a beautiful candy with a shitty stuffing. If you are not stupid, you must understand simple truths.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Activity: 50
GREAT PROJECT - GOOD JOB _ I LIKE THIS...,
Activity: 86
To many smae comments like: Gr8 project, MOOOON, Inveeeeest etc.

When I see NOSCAM, SAFECOIN etc. I just know that it is a SCAM!

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECTTTTTTTTT!!!!!?Huh
Activity: 105

DAO Voting: movement of the NOSCAM platform to transparency and why the US participants vote better. 

For a fair transparent voting system on the Noscam platform there will be adopted principles of a decentralized voting for projects (DAO).

As mentioned in the TokenSale Whitepaper section, 75% of NSC tokens will be sold and up to 20% is a voting fund that participants will be able to vote.
The voting structure of DAO is as follows:
1. The voters get NSC tokens. Supposing that a limit for one vote is 10,000 tokens. Everyone who has NSC tokens will be able to vote for projects.
2. Further voters send the tokens to the address of the created for voting contract with their chosen answers.
An example of the DAO contract’s source code which we modify for our own purposes: ethereum.github.io/browser-solidity/#optimize=false&version=soljson-v0.4.21+commit.dfe3193c.js

The DAO voting is going to make voting on the NOSCAM platform fair and transparent. 
The voting results will be visible immediately. 
But the most important thing for us, for creators of the Noscam platform, is that noone of us can influence the voting process. 
We will be able to lay down the rules for voting only at the stage of the contract creation. 
But after the contract is set, we will not be able to have an impact on your choice. 
But in principle we can’t influence the voting process. And this is not to say that it would be a completely transparent system and we are often accused of that. 
You want to shout like this: Long live, the DAO!
The main task of NOSCAM project is to save your money. 

P.S. The NOSCAM platform is young, but we already have 10,000 participants. Currently there are not a lot of projects for voting. But those ones which have already passed show us an amazing statistics. According to the rules of our NOSCAM platform, if a voter made at least one mistake in the voting, his result is canceled. 
Such a tough rule was required so that the voters studied projects better and better reviewed WhitePapers. 
Mostly our voters are from America, Russia, India and Europe. And as statistics shows, Americans study projects better than others and make not so many mistakes. 
Out of 100% of the voting participants from the USA, only 15% make mistakes in questions taken from the projects' WhitePapers. 
But this does not mean that the rest ones are worse. 
Let's say that Russia had 20%, India-23% of mistakes.

A full launch of the DAO voting on the NOSCAM platform will begin in 2019

Activity: 13
Activity: 107
quite good. I surely hope this project to success soon. I'll keep an eye on this one. Good 
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
I've just found this ICO and it amazed me, I've met so many scam projects and we - investors to ICOs - need this platform to sort proper projects from rooks!
Pages:
Jump to: