Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 160. (Read 215662 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
read again my post.
BTC/CNY WAS DOWN 88%, PRICE WAS 2500CNY/BTC

I'll take two guesses in that either was a flash crash or suffered a server mishap.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Been a lurker for a couple of weeks and came across Cryptonite when researching of the crypto currency when mini-block chain popped up.
So, I have hopped onto mining it, and seems to be doing well... although this recent change to the Yen irks in having to do another transaction from XCN to CNY to BTC. I have been to Nova Exchange as well, but the volume is very low.

So with that said/typed, with the mining, seems only Suprnova is the only open mining pool available and as such, I am getting a number of disconnects. Seems the efficiency as mining there is about 80%, sometimes, as low as 60% if I don't check my computer often.
As such, I am attempting at creating a mining pool for XCN, and looks fine, but my problem is trying to compile the XCN Wallet in Linux via CLI. I think I got it installed correctly, but I cannot verify it. And given some of the documentation has not been updated with the newer Linux versions, adds some difficulty.

If there is some recommendation or steps of compiling the wallet, via Linux with command line, that would be helpful. I haven't read all of the 67 pages, but if there is mentioning it of how to, would be great.

Once getting that wallet installed, the rest seems rather straightforward (for the most part). I think with the current server build I am using, I should be able to support 15 miners at household size (ie: mining from the house and not data centers), assuming my calculations are correct. If I do get this running (if, if, if...), I will share the process of a "How To" pool for XCN in this thread.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

WTH happened to btc38?

btc/cny is down 88%, from 19500cny/btc to 2500 cny/btc

And now the platform is down.

They got hacked or something?

I think they are offline for maintenance, as usual.

read again my post.
BTC/CNY WAS DOWN 88%, PRICE WAS 2500CNY/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

WTH happened to btc38?

I think they are offline for maintenance, as usual.

WTH happened to btc38?

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
About btc38, my deposit address changed after they got wallet up and running but my xcn is still sitting in that old deposit address so it doesn't show on my balance.

"service staff: Engineers are resolving, Please wait" ))

Update:

"service staff 小叮当: Revised, please check the balance again."

I can confirm, they fixed my issue. Took some time but they fixed it.
we definitely need new exchange for XCN, BTER and BTC38 is still sucking with withdrawal issue.

Btc38 everything is normal

Yeah also normal everything here.

Apart from suprnova pool disconnecting all the time.

btc,eth,ltc withdrawal not processing if it bigger then 1 btc
well now it seems you cant exchange XCN on BTC38 at all, says something about maintenaince? Anybody knows details?

still same here, cannot sell in btc, but can sell in cny, is this the same for anyone else. why did this happen to btc/xcn? at btc38?

I withdraw xcn from better to btc38 not received.
I have been waiting for 3 days already.

Check status on bter withdraws.
Check explorer for your txid.
If your coins did not left bter, send ticket to bter.
If your coins left bter and not arrived in btc38, send ticket to btc38.
Withdraw xcn from bter to btc38 should be 10-15 min max. You have a problem, check with exchanges.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
we definitely need new exchange for XCN, BTER and BTC38 is still sucking with withdrawal issue.

well now it seems you cant exchange XCN on BTC38 at all, says something about maintenaince? Anybody knows details?

still same here, cannot sell in btc, but can sell in cny, is this the same for anyone else. why did this happen to btc/xcn? at btc38?

I withdraw xcn from better to btc38 not received.
I have been waiting for 3 days already.
Activity: 299
Hello Guys, I'm new to the whole mining thing. So pls bear me with me. I just have 2 questions/problems for now.

1. the new ccminer by djm does not work with me. first it asks for vcruntime140.dll and when I put it in the sam directory as ccminer, it gives me the dead endly error 0xc00007b. is there a fix for that? currently I'm mining with CUDA miner with directcompute 3.5 and getting stable 8 mh/s for GTX 1060. I wanted to update to a newer miner having better hashrates.

2. I'm mining on suprnova.cc pool and transfer my coins to BTER then trade them -haven't done that yet-. the question is, do I ever need cryptonite wallet on my win? and how can I get my wallet address?

Thank u all Wink

Update: CCminer worked after removing vcruntime140.dll from the same directory and installing visual C++ redistributable 2015 for X86 machines -although mine is X64- now each GTX 1060 is mining at 10.5 mh/s
legendary

Do they really made me deposit there to get cny, and why not btc..? what's wrong. highest volume cheers.
how to withdraw the cny from there.

I agree. We should ask them to keep BTC pair, like they did for QRK coin. Users should have a choice what to exchange XCN for.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105

They switched the markets from BTC to CNY. And now XCN is #1 in volume there Smiley

Do they really made me deposit there to get cny, and why not btc..? what's wrong. highest volume cheers.
how to withdraw the cny from there.
EVERYONE BECAREFULL, BTC38 is holding BTC, i withdraw my BTC 3 days ago and it still "handling", support no answer.  Huh Huh Huh

i guess you're txid you're btc withdraw has got a really low fee, i recently had one with one of 10/SAT/b

i contacted support after 12hrs. viabtc used etc,,
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Coins hang the plant in exchange for 7 hours. Conclusion of BTC was confirmed the day. It is necessary to promote poloniex!
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
Thanks you very mush, really appreciate
legendary
EVERYONE BECAREFULL, BTC38 is holding BTC, i withdraw my BTC 3 days ago and it still "handling", support no answer.  Huh Huh Huh

Just made a few withdrawals from BTC38, although the daily limit is much less than 50BTC as they promised.

truckythin, you can cancel your pending withdrawals by simply clicking on "handling", but it only works in Chinese version of the site.

English version is still pretty buggy Undecided
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.

http://whattomine.com/coins/184-xcn-m7

Thank you. I want to ask you how MH/S per day I will have with 1 graphic cards RX 580 in pool. Thank you in advance.

I do not think you can find an working amd miner.
Claymore does not work on suprnova
Activity: 180
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.

http://whattomine.com/coins/184-xcn-m7

Thank you. I want to ask you how MH/S per day I will have with 1 graphic cards RX 580 in pool. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
legendary

They switched the markets from BTC to CNY. And now XCN is #1 in volume there Smiley

Jump to: