Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 85. (Read 215666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Update:
We made it into the development branch of the bisq exchange.
Seems like we're on track to be included in the next major release. Keeping fingers crossed.

https://github.com/bisq-network/exchange/commit/801ffaefcebc3ca00cf6a146c1491c2fc7ffeae4

great!
maybe it won't bring big volumes, but it's good to be on the bleeding edge of crypto development and decentralization!
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Update:
We made it into the development branch of the bisq exchange.
Seems like we're on track to be included in the next major release. Keeping fingers crossed.

https://github.com/bisq-network/exchange/commit/801ffaefcebc3ca00cf6a146c1491c2fc7ffeae4
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
is there any news from yobit?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!pQYiABLR!7H6UQXWxM2ObaUnWrKAHjTh3StSIrCEzvX9WVSbO0GM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
What you just said is right. A team is needed, not just myself :-)
The past months I've done bug fixing, promotion, support...
What if someone starts to leverage me at least of promotion, and maybe exchanges? So I can focus on development?

pallas you need to relax, no need to worry about those exchanges or promotions. Buy support will be there when the time is right, it just needs this normal cryptocycle to mature.

legendary
Black Belt Developer
What you just said is right. A team is needed, not just myself :-)
The past months I've done bug fixing, promotion, support...
What if someone starts to leverage me at least of promotion, and maybe exchanges? So I can focus on development?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What this coin need is a dedicated team of devs (no offence intended @pallas)
And promotion, of course.
I've looked of some rewievs from 2014 to today, a lot of interest from community, no negative feedback at all. Just google it, and you will see.
And dispite that.... nothing. Just silence. And still is an unique concept.
And interest from people like me, with few money (couple thousands), and manipulated on china's exchanges with millions, and now china is gone.
I have not lost money with xcn, i've gained, and i've come to like this coin, for his improvements to the ecosystem.
So, waht's next?
Beside " exchanges => promotion => new features." ?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
What's currently missing is promotion, but it doesn't make sense to do it without first having good exchanges, otherwise the people we reach will think this is a small and worthless coin.
It's not that we don't have a plan, it's that there are clear priorities: exchanges => promotion => new features.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
Can we please get some updates on what is happening to this currency other than attempts to get it onto more exchanges.....

Whilst that's important, more important is what is the schedule for testing, rollouts etc..

I cannot see any real work being done for a long time on the code except some small security fixes.

Is there a plan? What is planned? How it is progressing? Who is doing what?

Is there a schedule? any Deadlines?

Sorry, the idea sounds great, but the value of the currency is falling to zero again, it's basically only traded on 2 exchanges, BTER and a little Exchange in Thailand, neither of which are the most stable of exchanges.

What I'm saying is, it would be nice to see some planning, and more openness on what if anything is progressing.

The way it looks now, the value is dropping to nothing, Exchanges are not taking it on, and there appears to be no real work or even plan in place on how this currency is going to go forward....

Sorry to sound so negative, being an investor with a vested interest I want the currency to succeed, but I see very little here or on the actual website that indicates any kind of plan or progress...  Sad

may be u want to propose smth? it will be more useful than questions. Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can we please get some updates on what is happening to this currency other than attempts to get it onto more exchanges.....

Whilst that's important, more important is what is the schedule for testing, rollouts etc..

I cannot see any real work being done for a long time on the code except some small security fixes.

Is there a plan? What is planned? How it is progressing? Who is doing what?

Is there a schedule? any Deadlines?

Sorry, the idea sounds great, but the value of the currency is falling to zero again, it's basically only traded on 2 exchanges, BTER and a little Exchange in Thailand, neither of which are the most stable of exchanges.

What I'm saying is, it would be nice to see some planning, and more openness on what if anything is progressing.

The way it looks now, the value is dropping to nothing, Exchanges are not taking it on, and there appears to be no real work or even plan in place on how this currency is going to go forward....

Sorry to sound so negative, being an investor with a vested interest I want the currency to succeed, but I see very little here or on the actual website that indicates any kind of plan or progress...  Sad

Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Sorry for OT but did you hacked guys change your passwords after 2015?

i don`t know about that time, was some problem with password in 2015?

There was a leak, they suggested everyone change their password and not use the old password anywhere else. Usual stuff when using weak cyphers and weak passwords.

when your bitcointalk accounts have been stolen?   and when did that leak of passwords happen?
legendary

There was a leak, they suggested everyone change their password and not use the old password anywhere else. Usual stuff when using weak cyphers and weak passwords.

Thanks for the info Pallas!

I just found out that my friend _javi_ account was stolen also, they change the email address so you cannot longer recover it.

I was suggested that post my BTC address so in case of my account being stolen i can digitally sign with it, good idea, so here it goes.

1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc

I think it is a good idea, but dunno if admins have the time to check every single stolen account, hope they can Sad

indkt.

well, makes sense, but the hacker can still edit your messages and put their address in there, just like with the signature

How to recover hacked bct accounts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recovering-hacked-accounts-or-accounts-with-lost-passwords-497545

And a dedicated thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stake-your-bitcoin-address-here-996318
legendary
Black Belt Developer

I just found out that my friend _javi_ account was stolen also, they change the email address so you cannot longer recover it.

I was suggested that post my BTC address so in case of my account being stolen i can digitally sign with it, good idea, so here it goes.

I think it is a good idea, but dunno if admins have the time to check every single stolen account, hope they can Sad

indkt.

well, makes sense, but the hacker can still edit your messages and put their address in there, just like with the signature
Activity: 710
Merit: 502

indkt.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 761

legendary
Activity: 444
Merit: 31
Still a manic miner
Since the btc38 has taken off XCN, its trading volume has been reduced a lot. I don't know how it's going to be. I want a better exchange to go public,such as cryptopia.
return my account!!! Angry

yes, my account was stolen too (_javi_)
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Since the btc38 has taken off XCN, its trading volume has been reduced a lot. I don't know how it's going to be. I want a better exchange to go public,such as cryptopia.
return my account!!! Angry
legendary
Black Belt Developer
the "trie" is a balance sheet, internally organised as a tree data type in memory.
the idea is that you don't need all the past transactions to know how many coin a certain account has got.
that is accomplished by the balance sheet, which is updated on every block and every wallet has a copy.
every wallet also has a copy of all the block headers and the recent full block information, including transactions.
so when you start using cryptonite, you don't need the past information but just the current situation, then all the information will be kept (since you start interacting with it).
Pages:
Jump to: