Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 90. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Chinese are not our friends. Neither are russians.
I'm from Russia, I've been watching this coin, I have ideas and I'm offering them. As for XCN coins it is so beautiful,  :-\my ears are so tired of hearing about blockchain... soon toilet paper will stick to the blockchain Grin...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I see some posts from new people on this thread.
Why this suddenly interest in xcn from you?
Those users never posted before, never donating or helped this coin.
Chinese are not our friends. Neither are russians.
But we want this coin to survive and be great.
Activity: 378
It's difficult to know how many xcn are left on the exchange and what they will do with them. Surely they moved a big part but who knows if they just sent them to cold storage or to customers or whatever.
I asked them to send me the XCN that I had sent when their wallet just went down. They sent it to my wallet a few days later. So if anyone have any XCN on btc38 they should ask them to send it.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Interesting, where withdrawed XCN with btc38 our Chinese friends?

It's difficult to know how many xcn are left on the exchange and what they will do with them. Surely they moved a big part but who knows if they just sent them to cold storage or to customers or whatever.
Smp
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Interesting, where withdrawed XCN with btc38 our Chinese friends?
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
One thing I don't understand: If Nova's prices are too low, just put a selling offer in there with up to date prices and someone will buy it.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
you think, price can be changed if coin go to yobit? I don`t think so. 20sat`s current price and I don`t know what need do for price go to 200 - 250 sat`s (at least).

I don't know but we need more exchange volume and the quick solution was yobit.
The price can go much higher than 200 sat, as it's been over 1000 sat multiple times in the past.
Activity: 237
you think, price can be changed if coin go to yobit? I don`t think so. 20sat`s current price and I don`t know what need do for price go to 200 - 250 sat`s (at least).
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Premium request to yobit sent!
It should take 4-5 days.
Thanks!

This is good news! Bought more XCN at a steal price Wink Also good job on the wallet, now is working great, keep the good work guys! Cheers, gawlea!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16399056

Fasting refers to the process of selling something to anyone, more specifically about the method of selling goods / services.
There are 2 ways to sell:
1-Sale by placing goods / services on a centralized public site with the installation of producer prices.
2-Sale on demand of buyers by closing actual requests of the company.
The first method makes the site itself vulnerable, the second is the actual buyer.

Crypto-currencies and relations between network members are based on blurring of responsibility between all network members (creation of information noise), in which it is difficult to catch either (to the special services like FBI in USA or FSB in Russia), and so the fish are stuck in jambs.
The natural continuation of the crypto-currency relations in terms of trade is the second way - the creation of applications and the subsequent satisfaction of its sellers of goods and services.
This way Support for several undeniable advantages:
1) Creating information noise in the network (there is no single trading platform), it becomes uneconomic to catch individual small buyers.
2) Competitive way of purchasing goods and services is an example of Avito application, which allows you to create competitive ways of purchasing by creating applications from customers and satisfying them at the most favorable prices from the offered ones.
3) Anonymity of producers - today this is the main problem of business development (people are afraid to sell their goods for crypt)
4) The ability to distribute requests (requests) in a network in a decentralized and free manner by creating an information transaction on your own wallet.
5) The principle of sale through the creation of a competitive application for the provision of any goods and services without the need to create infrastructure sites (sites, shops, message boards, physical markets), which provides the cost of goods and services at times.

easier to say micro auctions in your wallet

Discussing?
What do you think about p2p exchanges
legendary
Black Belt Developer
what do you need?
can i help xcn grow strong in my ability?

everybody can help.
what are your abilities?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what do you need?
can i help xcn grow strong in my ability?
It should take 4-5 days.
Thanks!
Great! Thanks to everyone who contributed their hard earned money to help XCN gain some traction, add it to Yobit and hopefully have its value increased.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
It should take 4-5 days.
Thanks!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
yobit? there was an article about it few pages earlier. as i remember - it`s not a good idea to connect with this exchange.

please follow the conversation on slack.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
yobit? there was an article about it few pages earlier. as i remember - it`s not a good idea to connect with this exchange.
We're now four people each contributing 0.02 BTC in order to get XCN listed onto Yobit. We're still one person short, so feel free to speak up if you have 0.02 BTC to spare so we can get into Yobit as quickly as possible.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Guys, should we make a slack poll for yobit listing (yes/no)?

0.02btc from me.

Looks like there is no need to make a poll, I had a lot of positive feedbacks on yobit listing (see the slack channel).
Now, let's gather the funds. What secure bitcoin web wallet do you suggest? Something that don't need registering, like myetherwallet does for ethereum.
Activity: 140
Guys, should we make a slack poll for yobit listing (yes/no)?

0.02btc from me.
Pages:
Jump to: