Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 92. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 184
What a F... with NovaExchange Huh I can't trade here...(in any browsers, and any internet)...

http://prntscr.com/gqfkax

My balance not appeared and I don't see orders and history. But, if I go to wallet, balances are good.  Angry
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
Mr 10 ghs left for now. We are at 1ghs, but left us diff at 450k
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Whata f**k is going on with difficulty?  Huh

It is adjusting, Mr. 10GH was away for five days and difficulty went down slowly. Now, for the reasons I don't understand, he came back and difficulty is rocketing again.

edit: looks like he is gone but difficulty is still going up --> blocktimes are high --> retargeting is slow.

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Whata f**k is going on with difficulty?  Huh
legendary

Resyncing attemp crashes to MinGW Runtime Assertion error, log file is 583mb.
it WAS exactly the same.. there is some "bug" in blockchain  Roll Eyes

i have downloaded the blockchain from the first post https://mega.nz/#!UNZD1Ywa!eKKwKjgEN7vFTi8B32G2M13qkl282ZbmNswiGMHeoKM and NOW - it is ok.. very strange

wallet trying to start after full synk. it starts in 5-6 minuties ang get 1.2 Gb ram  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin (consumption disk size 1.4 gb)

Tried cryptonited with that same pc (2+2 core, ssd), synced fine from scratch in 44 minutes and qt-wallet runs fine if is first synced with daemon. Desktop (4+4 core, ssd) syncs in 21 minutes with cryptonited, I'll try one more time with cryptonite-qt.

Empty .conf files (except rpcuser and pass for daemon).

edit: desktop qt-wallet made it in 21 minutes too but it was really struggling at some point (4000-6000 blocks behind) when downloading headers. Debug file is 47mb.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
http://i68.tinypic.com/idejp5.jpg

it WAS exactly the same.. there is some "bug" in blockchain  Roll Eyes

i have downloaded the blockchain from the first post https://mega.nz/#!UNZD1Ywa!eKKwKjgEN7vFTi8B32G2M13qkl282ZbmNswiGMHeoKM and NOW - it is ok.. very strange

http://i64.tinypic.com/lfpn5.png wallet trying to start after full synk. it starts in 5-6 minuties ang get 1.2 Gb ram  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin (consumption disk size 1.4 gb)

and right now i am uploading full blockchain to Mega nz from current datetime.. tell me, if you need

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Good day.
I have downloaded wallet from site (win binary), tried to synk, after donwnloading some blocks wallet says - some error, restart wallet needet, then wallet draw about 1 gb ram + 30 % cpu and get error.

The log file is about 500 Mbyte LOL ))

I can confirm this, I tried to sync from scratch with windows laptop that hasn't seen xcn before, after 20 minutes I got this:

I will look into it with bitfreak.
legendary
Good day.
I have downloaded wallet from site (win binary), tried to synk, after donwnloading some blocks wallet says - some error, restart wallet needet, then wallet draw about 1 gb ram + 30 % cpu and get error.

I can confirm this, I tried to sync from scratch with windows laptop that hasn't seen xcn before, after 20 minutes I got this:

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Thanks i will try to use scantime 2 , i had it on default.

Also the blocktime seems to be much smaller than 1 min as per info in the thread? Smiley Roughly 30 secs?

Difficulty is adjusting to a big hashrate increase ;-)
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Thanks i will try to use scantime 2 , i had it on default.

Also the blocktime seems to be much smaller than 1 min as per info in the thread? Smiley Roughly 30 secs?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

sync should take about one hour or less.

Good day.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
from zero synchronization. and the claymore does not work in solo?
You can't mine XCN with AMD cards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
How to mine solo? Which rpc port to use?
8252 is the default port. But I guess you are late, difficulty shoots back up quite fast.
Don't think I'm late. Suprnova worked this time.  Wink
legendary

8252 is the default port. But I guess you are late, difficulty shoots back up quite fast.

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
My monsterminer with ~30MH found 41 blocks before the first orphan, wallet is tcmalloc compiled cryptonite-qt, scantime 2.

Also made a test deposit to Nova, it works, needs 17 confirmations.

P.S. And there are some problems with deposits to wallet on bter.
Bter Support
7 hours ago
Your question is recorded. We are working on it. I will email you later for the update

Thank you for your  patience
Activity: 266
from zero synchronization. and the claymore does not work in solo?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
who can throw off the folder with the blocks? long synchronization (((
and tell me for the amd cards which miner you use?

blockchain snapshot in first post.
sync should take about one hour or less.
did you sync from scratch or with an old datadir?
sorry but there are no amd miners, currently: claymore's doesn't work on current pools, nor solo.
Activity: 266
who can throw off the folder with the blocks? long synchronization (((
and tell me for the amd cards which miner you use?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Someone is mining big (>10 GH/s).
not me   Cry
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Novaexchange wallet is open.

Someone is mining big (>10 GH/s).
Pages:
Jump to: