Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 86. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I've missed a lot, somehow haven't heard about your project before. The blockchain itself sounds readonable. I just don't really understand what are the purposes to introduce "mini" blockchain, whereas on regular blockchain almost the same operations are available? Why would people prefer your blockchain to others? But in general, your technology is a trustful one

in Bitcoin-like systems, UTXO - unspent outputs can be observed only with a complete chain, and the full chain need week for sync in the future ... in the mini-block system introduced tree of Balance, who confirmeted in the mini block chain.
In fact, the tree of balances is such a thick multi transaction that moves along the chain of blocks higher and higher. and the higher and longer the chain the more reliable this transaction is.

Pallas, I'm right?
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
I've missed a lot, somehow haven't heard about your project before. The blockchain itself sounds readonable. I just don't really understand what are the purposes to introduce "mini" blockchain, whereas on regular blockchain almost the same operations are available? Why would people prefer your blockchain to others? But in general, your technology is a trustful one
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
added a call button for the trading book
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Interesting fact I just learned about bisq: They support other base coins next to BTC.
Trading always goes FIAT/Altcoin <-> Basecoin.

As a result, I now have a new personal goal: Get bisq to add XCN as a base coin. That would be the perfect place because of our high similarity with BTC - at least with regards to usability.

Our faster transactions and way higher scaling potential should become interesting for traders in the future when BTC transaction fees skyrocket even further Smiley

Great idea! I hope the decentralised exchanges do finally pick up, maybe we will have less crypto dramas in the future.

You can also try HEAT descentralised exchange. Maybe Crypto DAO.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
gate.io is the same sh*t china as bter, so do not worry about it  Wink We need criptopia or bittrex, and yobit worse.
may be. but it was not bad for sometime. and if i can trade there - i want it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
XCN is also traded on NovaExchange, but someone really should tell Coinmarketcap.com about that.

AFAIK, they are not adding it because its daily volume is too low.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
XCN is also traded on NovaExchange, but someone really should tell Coinmarketcap.com about that.
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
what about www.gate.io ? it can be easy i think.

gate.io is the same sh*t china as bter, so do not worry about it  Wink We need criptopia or bittrex, and yobit worse.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

oh yes, I forgot to mention we also requested to be added on gate.io, as we are on bter since 2014.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Since the btc38 has taken off XCN, its trading volume has been reduced a lot. I don't know how it's going to be. I want a better exchange to go public,such as cryptopia.

We currently have open addcoin procedures for bittrex, poloniex and yobit.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Since the btc38 has taken off XCN, its trading volume has been reduced a lot. I don't know how it's going to be. I want a better exchange to go public,such as cryptopia.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I just cloned the wallet and did another compile and got this:

"/usr/include/c++/5/bits/unique_ptr.h:49:28: note: declared here
   template class auto_ptr;
                            ^
  CXX      net.o
  CXX      noui.o
  CXX      rpcblockchain.o
  CXX      rpcmining.o
rpcmining.cpp: In function ‘json_spirit::Value getblocktemplate(const Array&, bool)’:
rpcmining.cpp:575:52: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class CWallet’
         pblocktemplate = CreateNewBlock(pwalletMain->GetDefaultPubKey());
                                                    ^
In file included from rpcmining.cpp:9:0:
init.h:11:7: note: forward declaration of ‘class CWallet’
 class CWallet;
       ^
Makefile:882: recipe for target 'rpcmining.o' failed
make[3]: *** [rpcmining.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/xcn/Cryptonite/src'
Makefile:904: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/xcn/Cryptonite/src'
Makefile:676: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/xcn/Cryptonite/src'
Makefile:510: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
"

is something not working in there?
my .configure:
 ./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-calloc -fno-builtin-realloc -fno-builtin-free"  CXXFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-calloc -fno-builtin-realloc -fno-builtin-free" CRYPTO_LIBS="-lcrypto -ltcmalloc" --without-gui --disable-wallet

does it do the same if you remove all the malloc related flags?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
I just cloned the wallet and did another compile and got this:

"/usr/include/c++/5/bits/unique_ptr.h:49:28: note: declared here
   template class auto_ptr;
                            ^
  CXX      net.o
  CXX      noui.o
  CXX      rpcblockchain.o
  CXX      rpcmining.o
rpcmining.cpp: In function ‘json_spirit::Value getblocktemplate(const Array&, bool)’:
rpcmining.cpp:575:52: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class CWallet’
         pblocktemplate = CreateNewBlock(pwalletMain->GetDefaultPubKey());
                                                    ^
In file included from rpcmining.cpp:9:0:
init.h:11:7: note: forward declaration of ‘class CWallet’
 class CWallet;
       ^
Makefile:882: recipe for target 'rpcmining.o' failed
make[3]: *** [rpcmining.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/xcn/Cryptonite/src'
Makefile:904: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/xcn/Cryptonite/src'
Makefile:676: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/xcn/Cryptonite/src'
Makefile:510: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
"

is something not working in there?
my .configure:
 ./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-calloc -fno-builtin-realloc -fno-builtin-free"  CXXFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -fno-builtin-malloc -fno-builtin-calloc -fno-builtin-realloc -fno-builtin-free" CRYPTO_LIBS="-lcrypto -ltcmalloc" --without-gui --disable-wallet
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Interesting fact I just learned about bisq: They support other base coins next to BTC.

As a result, I now have a new personal goal: Get bisq to add XCN as a base coin. That would be the perfect place because of our high similarity with BTC - at least with regards to usability.

Our faster transactions and way higher scaling potential should become interesting for traders in the future when BTC transaction fees skyrocket even further Smiley

Great idea! I hope the decentralised exchanges do finally pick up, maybe we will have less crypto dramas in the future.

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Update:

New Coin Request for bisq.network exchange is submitted.

Let's hope all goes well and we are accepted. I did everything I can to fulfill their requirements. It all should go smoothly.
Unfortunately, my server just started having issues so the explorer is down. I'm on it.

edit: back up & syncing from fresh

thanks!
Update:

New Coin Request for bisq.network exchange is submitted.

Let's hope all goes well and we are accepted. I did everything I can to fulfill their requirements. It all should go smoothly.
Unfortunately, my server just started having issues so the explorer is down. I'm on it.

edit: back up & syncing from fresh
legendary
Black Belt Developer
is smth new from yobit?

not yet
they don't speak much :-)
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
does it go ahead, albeit slowly, or is it just stuck?
could you please post a snippet of debug.log to better see what's going on?

Everything is fine. Time from the 5th passed the synchronization.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: