Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 88. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can I ask a straight question and get a straight answer?

How many people ACTIVELY working DAILY on Cryptonite?

I have a reasonable amount invested, so I DO want the project to succeed, but since there have not been any website updates for 3 years, and no details on the team involved, I would just like to hear what the reality is....

Me and Bittfreak, plus we had some important contribution by external developers like krnlx (by way of bounties).
Currently the priority is fixing the exchanges situation, then we'll move to promotion (no sense in promoting before that).
Don't mind the website: discussion and updates takes place here and on slack, plus the twitter account.

THx for the quick and honest response. Keep up the good work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!pcgRXKqY!kXq-i8fcaexk-BVjlOFcjMilqCDd5q6BaOBS-avLZAE
legendary
Black Belt Developer

I have a reasonable amount invested, so I DO want the project to succeed, but since there have not been any website updates for 3 years, and no details on the team involved, I would just like to hear what the reality is....

Me and Bittfreak, plus we had some important contribution by external developers like krnlx (by way of bounties).
Currently the priority is fixing the exchanges situation, then we'll move to promotion (no sense in promoting before that).
Don't mind the website: discussion and updates takes place here and on slack, plus the twitter account.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

oк begin by creating a p2p exchange
Activity: 378
1-2.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 378
Is xcn still listed on Nova?  what exchanges still trade xcn?
Indeed it is. With bter closing and not including XCN on their new exchange, Nova and bx.in.th remains the only exchanges that trades in XCN. That's why we need to get into Yobit (and hopefully Bittrex and Poloniex as well in the future).
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Is xcn still listed on Nova?  what exchanges still trade xcn?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Pallas, if I send coins to the coinbase address then the coinbase balance increases and the reward for the block increases?

Nobody ever tried it, but I think it would work as you are suggesting.
I tried and I succeeded, balance the public key 0 (coinbase) increased, it's funny, you can burn the coins to redistribute their descendants

Yes, it's a side effect of the coinbase account I never though of :-)
It may be considered a feature by itself, and we could even play a bit of marketing on it...
Activity: 460
Pallas, if I send coins to the coinbase address then the coinbase balance increases and the reward for the block increases?

I tried and I succeeded, balance the public key 0 (coinbase) increased, it's funny, you can burn the coins to redistribute their descendants
legendary
Black Belt Developer
was it not clear?Huh

Everyone who has an bter account now has also a gate.io account.

"you login to gate.io with your current account". So, you can login to gate.io with bter user and password!

You have already an gate.io account.
Read the announcement and understand it.

Could you please point me to the announcement? I want to be sure it's a legitimate post from bter and not someone else.

https://bter.com/trade/eth_btc
is on all pairs that are transfered to gate.io
eth/btc, zec/btc, etc
in both english and chinese version

ok thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
was it not clear?Huh

"you login to gate.io with your current account". So, you can login to gate.io with bter user and password!

Could you please point me to the announcement? I want to be sure it's a legitimate post from bter and not someone else.

https://bter.com/trade/eth_btc
is on all pairs that are transfered to gate.io
eth/btc, zec/btc, etc
in both english and chinese version
legendary
Black Belt Developer
was it not clear?Huh

legendary
Black Belt Developer
was it not clear?Huh

Good but why the hell didn't they support all the coins they did on bter? XCN has been there since the beginning in 2014, they made big money from it. What a shame.

That was what i'm saying.
Maybe you, or someone who has contacts at bter, can talk to them to add XCN to the new gate.io.

I will send a message right away.
was it not clear?Huh

Good but why the hell didn't they support all the coins they did on bter? XCN has been there since the beginning in 2014, they made big money from it. What a shame.

That was what i'm saying.
Maybe you, or someone who has contacts at bter, can talk to them to add XCN to the new gate.io.

legendary
Black Belt Developer
was it not clear?Huh

was it not clear?Huh

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
About exchanges, there is also https://www.bit-z.com/.

No idea who or where they are but they have some old coins listed and are adding more.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Pages:
Jump to: